It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Just saw this on drudge. Hopefully the evidence will be made public
link fox 5

I found this part interesting.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

The Pi is an ex detective in DC so he has credibility

edit on 15-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Awesome sync to the other post!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+12 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Really interesting stuff. I find it funny that you have to be a crazy "conspiracy theorist" to believe a man who wasn't missing his cash, wallet, phone, or expensive watch was the victim of a robbery.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So that site is awful wonky at this point and the author redirects to a opening a new window to a google search home screen....

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

"I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’"

THIS is what truly disturbs me about this whole Seth Rich thing.

Does anyone remember a report that Mr. Rich was scheduled to meet with the FBI the morning after he was killed?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I can understand why wikileaks wouldn't want to talk about leakers if they were alive, by you'd think that they'd want to confirm it if he was killed. It would definitely help prove how terrible their enemies are.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Integrity.

Even one release of confirmed leaks to the public undermines their entire goal. Sad but true.

+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Curious timing for the Washington Post classified info leak. They must have known this was coming out.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wonder if Rod will get suicided

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MfId77
Wonder if Rod will get suicided

Maybe that's why he gave the interview when he did.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

ain`t that the truth, the world has become completely insane when common sense is considered to be a trait only worthy of the conspiracy theory realm.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

"I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’"

THIS is what truly disturbs me about this whole Seth Rich thing.

Does anyone remember a report that Mr. Rich was scheduled to meet with the FBI the morning after he was killed?

I remember something like that.
They need to find out who gave the "stand down" order. Then work their way up from there.
We need to bring back firing squads and televise them....the Clintons, Podesta, Debbie Whatsherface Schultz, Donna Brazille, Mook and throw a few other lower echelon assholes in for good measure.
All standing in front of a brick wall about 50ft away from a 20MM CIWS....BZZZZZZZZZ....nothing left.
I know, I know....that's a little twisted.....I am tired, but they deserve something like that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If this is legit, it pretty much kills the Russian hacking portion of the leftist narrative. Oh, they'll still drone on about influence peddling, but it will be an intrinsically toothless debate.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I really would like there to be more evidence than this guys opinion. The whole article surrounds this:

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

Also:

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

edit on 15-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I can understand why wikileaks wouldn't want to talk about leakers if they were alive, by you'd think that they'd want to confirm it if he was killed. It would definitely help prove how terrible their enemies are.

Maybe because if they released the names of leakers then no one would ever leak to them again.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not a lot of people know this, but Seth was scheduled to be a witness in a voter fraud case.

+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Don't cops alway confiscate computers, and deny the deceased's family access, from alleged random street robbery victims?

Nothing suspicious about that at all.

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There was no Russian Hack of the DNC, only a democrat leaker. The entire Trump/Russia Collusion hoax is a Globalist concoction designed to discredit Trump and his pro-America agenda.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This only confirms what many here have been saying all along.

Remember when Assange went on Megan Kelly to offer a $20,000 reward for any info related to Rich's murder?

You had to know this was going to come out sooner or later.

And even back during the election, his parents had been silenced by the Clinton camp, they even came out publicly and pleaded with the internet to stop hoaxing their son into conspiracy theories.

But now we know that they've been working with a PI this entire time.

edit on 5/15/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
There was no Russian Hack of the DNC, only a democrat leaker. The entire Trump/Russia Collusion hoax is a Globalist concoction designed to discredit Trump and his pro-America agenda.

Yeah it's time....it's time to end the Russian bullsh*t story once and for all.
Sadly though, there are so many propaganda parrots right here on ATS that keep the myth/lie alive with their simpleton Leftist theories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join