It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The liberal media wasted hundreds of hours talking about russia.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
this is the mainstream press right now:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG>>>> Has the FBI investigated this case? Oh, yeah, I forgot the FBI really doesn't do that sort of thing any more. Maybe if somebody said a Russian did it under orders of Trump they'd be interested?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wikileaks is the biggest thorn in the Globalists side.

The Podesta Leaks, the purge of pedophiles that the rogue elites are apart of, and the massive political corruption.

Wikileaks is destroying the political corruption, helping to drain the swamp, so now the alligators and snakes are fighting back in the swamp. There are snapping turtles, swamp rats, and other swamp creatures are fighting back against Trump.
edit on 17-5-2017 by StanleyBolten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
If this is legit, it pretty much kills the Russian hacking portion of the leftist narrative. Oh, they'll still drone on about influence peddling, but it will be an intrinsically toothless debate.

I wouldn't say so. What if it's both? Cause you know, thats possible. Then what?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wheeler now says that an official at the DNC called the Rich family right after Wheeler had contacted the police to ask questions. The DNC staffer asked the family why Wheeler was 'poking around'. How would the DNC know that Wheeler had contacted the police and why were they looking for information from the family about Wheeler???

Meanwhile CNN claims the story is debunked because, wait for it... Wheeler has not personally seen the emails and laptop. How ironic.
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IAMTAT

It means that the family has been compromised, and it suggests that the police have been compromised.

I think perhaps the family is being "handled". They have been "generously" given a progressive/DNC spokesperson to take care of the media for them.

In their sensitive state of mourning they were likely pressured with the version of the truth that the DNC wanted them to have, to the point that they now believe it. I am sure the version included things like "Seth would never do those HORRIBLE things", and "Seth was a GOOD, devoted American"... all in an effort to make it appear that it was those doubting him are doing some kind of injustice to his memory.

My wish - I hope that his family gets the message that their son was a hero. He put his country above politics. He saw that injustice was being done. He saw the corruption. He bravely did what he thought was best for the welfare of the country.
Family of Seth... please let that sink in.

edit on 5/17/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So looking through the reports the contacts are important to understand.

CNN are bashing the story because Wheeler, the PI hired by the family has not seen the emails, however the actual source is a 'federal investigator' who has spoken directly to FOX News. They claim that Rich handed the emails, 44,000+ with over 17,000 attachments, to a man named Gavin McFadyen.

Gavin Hall MacFadyen (né Galter; January 1, 1940 – October 22, 2016) was an American investigative journalist and documentary filmmaker.[1] He was the Director of the Centre for Investigative Journalism (CIJ) at Goldsmiths, University of London, Co-Founder with Eileen Chubb of the UK whistleblower support group The Whistler, and a Trustee of the Courage Foundation.[2] MacFadyen facilitated and protected whistleblowing activities and organized events at which whistleblowers and former intelligence personnel spoke publicly. In the early days of WikiLeaks he acted as an advocate for Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning[3][4], eventually becoming a director of the Centre for Investigative Journalism. He was closely linked to Julian Assange, formed the official Julian Assange Defense Committee, which raises funds to pay the legal expenses of Assange and other Wikileaks-staff. MacFadyen has appeared in a number of documentaries about Wikileaks, including We Steal Secrets and Julian Assange: A Modern Day Hero?

Mr McFadyen died on October 22nd 2016, apparently from lung cancer (his grandson confirmed he did have cancer, although initially the report was he died of a short illness).

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If this is legit, it pretty much kills the Russian hacking portion of the leftist narrative. Oh, they'll still drone on about influence peddling, but it will be an intrinsically toothless debate.

Why? Maybe he was working for the Russians, who killed him when he threatened to tell the FBI? If you dive down a rabbit hole, be prepared for the twists and turns you weren't expecting.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No there isn't. This is what's wrong with conspiracy theorists

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russian assassins operating in Washington DC in broad daylight? If so, it's either James Bond 007 in real life.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is a video out there, supposedly, showing murky images of two men near Seth at around the time of his shooting. I would love to see that vid....
a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why? Maybe he was working for the Russians, who killed him when he threatened to tell the FBI? If you dive down a rabbit hole, be prepared for the twists and turns you weren't expecting.

WUSSIANS!

Good God, man. You think they are responsible for everything.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is my favorite thread right now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Found this on /pol/:

4plebs

It's a picture taken days before the murder of the manager of the bar Seth was last drinking at before he was murdered.

He is pictured visitng the Whitehouse.

What does ATS think?

original 4chan post
edit on 17-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: added links

facebook post by Joe Capone (bar manager)
edit on 17-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: added extra link

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Not sure anything conclusive can be made of that. He was a dnc staffer after all.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's definitely interesting, but I'd play devil's advocate and say that it is DC after all. And most all industries in DC are somehow intertwined with the political machine, one way or another.

It could pan out to something, but why would they need the owner of a restaurant to kill Seth? If that's what the /pol/sters on 4chan are implying.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Who, the bar manager? Have a link for that?

The other thing that is possible odd, is that he (the bar manager) was then at a luxury resort mere hours after the death:

Joe Capone's picture post on Facebook

Keep in mind, this is the same bar manager who offered Seth a ride home and is the source of the "robberies with a silver gun," story. He also seems to be one of the last people to have seen Seth Alive.

"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.

Those rumblings concerned the general manager of Seth's favorite bar, the last place Seth was seen alive.

"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

crimewatchdaily.com

Seems fishy to me, but what do I know?

a reply to: ColdWisdom

...why would they need the owner of a restaurant to kill Seth?

I don't think that's the implication being made. I would surmise that Capone was used as a means to keep tabs on Seth.

If he was the DNC leaker to wikileaks, then he would have been suspected of being such for some time and so they would have wanted to find out as much about him and his usual routines as possible in order to be able to disrupt that routine in a way that would not leave clues as to the real reason (payback for leaking info) for the murder.

Another tidbit I saw mentioned was that Seth was murdered more or less in front of an ATM, and we all know that ATMs have cameras which certainly could contain evidence or clues as to the perpetrators. Not to mention all of the CC cams in the area, it would not be difficult to find these individuals considering the time at which the murder took place as there would not have been large numbers of people out and about.

edit on 17-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The NYT and WaPo have just put up stories
on Seth Rich, trying to put out the fires.

That speaks volumes.

The Capone guy seems very fishy.

ETA: we're the two officers who found Seth wearing body cams?

edit on 17-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If they do they are classified (ex LEO)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join