It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

The Pi is an ex detective in DC so he has credibility

The PI is a Fox News regular and a political hack.

FNC’s Rod Wheeler: If Texas Deputy Murder Had Been Other Way Around ‘We Would Be Burning Down CVS Right Now’

Fox's Rod Wheeler: Beyonce's Superbowl Performance "Really Gave The Middle Finger To Police Officers"

Wheeler: Trump Sounds Like The Stronger Candidate To Defeat ISIS

Fox host to cops: ‘Fire a shotgun in the air’ because Freddie Gray protest is ‘the end of civilization’

Let's go a little further back... 2007:

WND - Payback for expos? on 'dyke' gang rapes

Rod Wheeler, who has experience as a police detective, told O’Reilly of a growing national concern over lesbians and some men “recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country.” He estimated the presence of 150 gangs, including lesbian gangs, in the Washington area alone. Some of the children, Wheeler said, “have actually reported that they were actually forced into, you know, performing sex acts and doing sex acts with some of these people.”

Before he was declaring the collapse of civilization on Fox, Wheeler was sounding the false alarm of the takeover of the US by lesbian gangs on O'Reilly. He was forced to apologize for his bulls#ing on that occassion:

In his apology Wheeler states, "During the O’Reilly Factor segment on June 21st, while engaged in a discussion on Lesbian gangs, I inadvertently stated that gang members carry pistols that are painted pink and call themselves the "Pink Pistol Packing Group." I was not referring to the gay rights group "Pink Pistols" who advocates for the lawful rights of gays to carry weapons for protection.

Further, I mentioned that there are "over 150 of these gangs" in the greater Washington DC area. What I actually meant is that there are over 150 gangs in the Washington DC area, some of which are in fact lesbian gangs. Lastly, I mentioned in the segment that there is this "national epidemic" of lesbian gangs. A better choice of words would have been to say that there is a growing concern nationally, and especially in major urban areas, of increased gang activity, which includes some lesbian gang activity. I apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused." .

In case you missed it. He claimed that there was a national epidemic of pink pistol carrying lesbian gangs, with some 150 of them active in the DC area.

- There was no national epidemic.
- There was not 150 such gangs in DC — most likely not 150 active gangs of any kind in the DC area.
- They weren't any pink-painted pistols by the non-existent gangs.

But hey, if there's compelling evidence, then by all means — let's see it. We won't though, because it doesn't exist.
edit on 2017-5-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The Pi is an ex detective in DC so he has credibility

But hey, if there's compelling evidence, then by all means — let's see it. We won't though, because it doesn't exist.

So it's the same story as the Trump/Russian connection....no evidence, it doesn't exist.
edit on 16-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's a bold statement. Know something we don't?

What say you about Assange offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's murderer?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Knew it all along. The Russia thing is a distraction and a deflection from this and other crimes by the Clinton-
Podesta cabal.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ah, there we have it... deny based on the source, whilst at the same time peddling thread after thread based on 'left wing hacks'.

Given there is NO evidence that Russia ever hacked the DNC (let alone collusion), but we have a witness who came forward and said outright that that they were handed the emails by a DNC staffer, and now we have this report that Seth Rich's computer shows evidence of communication, I'd say the more likely scenario at this point is that the Russian hack story is complete nonsense made up and pushed by traitors, whilst the Seth Rich story is actually credible and worth investigating further.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Bingo. Deep State trying to get out in front of this story with more smearing of the President.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Don't cops alway confiscate computers, and deny the deceased's family access, from alleged random street robbery victims?

Nothing suspicious about that at all.

Happens all the time... nothing to see here... nope... nothing... now move along

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

1. Who killed Seth?
2. Who ordered the killing of Seth?
3. Who ordered the stand down of the police investigation?

And one that really bugs me:

4. If Seth Rich was the source of the DNCleaks to Wikileaks, then why did the DNC seem to be caught so off guard by the release of the emails?

It has been stated before that it is possible that the Podesta emails and the DNC emails were leaked by two separate DNC whistleblowers.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

This blows the DNC backed Russian Collusion story right out of the water.

No more be said.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

according to Assange there was more than one and he feared for the life of the second after the first was killed. Revealed in the interview with Hannity last year before the Election.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
There was no Russian Hack of the DNC, only a democrat leaker. The entire Trump/Russia Collusion hoax is a Globalist concoction designed to discredit Trump and his pro-America agenda.

This is why WaPo released a totally uncorroborated hit piece from "anonymous" sources about Trump revealing classified data to the Russians.

It's a complete distraction from the Seth Rich story that is breaking right now.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I fully agree.

I hope they find their leaker and don't kill him but rather use him to get tot he truth behind the CIA/FBI/NSAClinton Connection and they could get rid of the DNC leakers at all levels of the Shadow Govt.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It was a 'robber'

When it first came to light that he was killed under suspicious circumstances, and that he worked for the DNC and that Clinton also works for the DNC, I just put 2 & 2 together and came up with the obvious - team-Clinton ordered the hit, they had the most to lose, the election result being a testament to that.

This makes the most sense, even more so in light of the timing of this story versus the latest installment from team-CNN & the retards about the Russia intelligence briefing thing.

A truly independent investigation would likely turn up all the evidence, motivation and intentions necessary to lock up half of Washington.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well what do ya know? The DNC wasn't hacked, it was just an internal leak, and Podesta got phished which could've been done by a 12 year old. The Russia narrative is coming apart faster than a Lyle Chipperson story.

But don't forget, Trump once sold something to someone in Russia so there's still hope.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Russia story making the rounds right now is meant to distract from the breaking Seth Rich story.

Guess who works at WaPo now?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Really interesting stuff. I find it funny that you have to be a crazy "conspiracy theorist" to believe a man who wasn't missing his cash, wallet, phone, or expensive watch was the victim of a robbery.

Hence the word botch?

What gets conspiracists in trouble? When they ignore the story presented, don't work on debunking the story presented, and create a totally new narrative with no proof while ignoring the original narrative.
edit on 16-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Added last paragraph

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Really interesting stuff. I find it funny that you have to be a crazy "conspiracy theorist" to believe a man who wasn't missing his cash, wallet, phone, or expensive watch was the victim of a robbery.

Hence the word botch?

But dead. They got that right eh?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

There was no Russian Hack of the DNC, only a democrat leaker. The entire Trump/Russia Collusion hoax is a Globalist concoction designed to discredit Trump and his pro-America agenda.

Yeah it's time....it's time to end the Russian bullsh*t story once and for all.
Sadly though, there are so many propaganda parrots right here on ATS that keep the myth/lie alive with their simpleton Leftist theories.

You can be a "simpleton leftist" and not support the democrat party, thank you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah it's time....it's time to end the Russian bullsh*t story once and for all.
Sadly though, there are so many propaganda parrots right here on ATS that keep the myth/lie alive with their simpleton Leftist theories.

You can be a "simpleton leftist" and not support the democrat party, thank you.

This is true. I know a few. They all voted for Trump in November except one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join