It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST CONFIRMED a lot of conspiracy theories CIA not fully under control of Presidents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Oh my God.

Look.

Either, each vote counts for itself and nothing else, or you get a situation where a candidate or party can win an election, without winning the majority of votes, which IS precisely what happened in this case. I know WHY it happens, I know WHY it is done that way, but the fact remains that doing it that way, means that you run the risk of having a leader that the minority elect, rather than elected by majority.

Now, if you can accept that, rather than engaging in an exercise in futility, that would be wonderful.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know how it works, network dude!

Its just that people seem to believe that the fact it works that way, means that somehow, a majority is actually a minority, which it is not. Put simply, because Trump won on states, he became the President of a country which has fewer people in it who would vote for him, than those who would. It also means that he has a responsibility to the majority of people, who voted against him and his policies, to do as THEY bid him do, not as the phobic minority who DID vote for him, would have him do, or as he would do under his own recognizance.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: dreamingawake
S&F good thread that needed to be shared. Finally, yet scary, that the truth comes out. JFK, MLK, who else are they responsible for?

The biggest threat to any government, is a man/woman who promotes peace........

The spooks for the most part have been used just as our military the past 60 years. Tools for the Globalist Banksters!

The evidence agrees with you.

Interesting dip in the US budget just before the codifying of the Secret FISA Court into Law.
And yet the average American is much poorer now than before 1978.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Absolute rot.

Legal votes... total rot. He cannot prove that, and neither can you or anyone else.

Can and will.

Again.

edit on 23-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Remember: Prior to President Trump people also said that the deep state was a conspiracy theory, and that no one would ever expose it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nothing got proven during that interview.

Not a single thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Israel just visited now watch the Iranian birdie whilst we cause a final Palestinan diaspora.
State Department just gave the Saudi's some sort of freedom award.
Mc Cain just visited his proxies in the middle east the neocons still run the show
and Iran just found 30 billion barrels of oil

....guess what happens next

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Makes you wonder what goes on at groom lake "area 51"
That place is controlled by CIA

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Oh my God.

Look.

Either, each vote counts for itself and nothing else, or you get a situation where a candidate or party can win an election, without winning the majority of votes, which IS precisely what happened in this case. I know WHY it happens, I know WHY it is done that way, but the fact remains that doing it that way, means that you run the risk of having a leader that the minority elect, rather than elected by majority.

Now, if you can accept that, rather than engaging in an exercise in futility, that would be wonderful.

Each vote does count, just for the state. So the majority vote in each state wins them their states electoral votes. Then all the states electoral votes are counted and the candidate with the most wins. So no, I won't accept allowing California and New York to dictate our elections each time.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Absolute rot.

Legal votes... total rot. He cannot prove that, and neither can you or anyone else.

This isn't just the United States of California and New York along with their colonies of Southern border illegal immigrants and inner city ghettos, it is the United States of America.

Elite poofs along with their powerless servants, brainwashed campus snowflakes and enslaved minorities do not make up a winning majority, proven by the electoral college.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I know how it works, network dude!

Its just that people seem to believe that the fact it works that way, means that somehow, a majority is actually a minority, which it is not. Put simply, because Trump won on states, he became the President of a country which has fewer people in it who would vote for him, than those who would. It also means that he has a responsibility to the majority of people, who voted against him and his policies, to do as THEY bid him do, not as the phobic minority who DID vote for him, would have him do, or as he would do under his own recognizance.

It's just that the whole "But she won the popular vote" garbage is akin to "My dad can beat up your dad". It's irrelevant and after a few months of hearing it, it's just as irritating. Trump won, and good, bad or indifferent, he is the President of the US and will be for 4 years at least. And I get that lots of folks don't like him, but he seems to be trying really hard to do all the things he promised to do, which is something I haven't seen from ANY candidate in a long, long time. If all the folks who are working really hard to subvert him, put those efforts into helping him, there is no telling what wonderful things our country could accomplish. But since he's orange, it's all pointless.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes that's all very interesting.... But what you gonna do about it!
Nothing....and they know that, they are laughing at yous as they go unchecked.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I hate to be that guy...But I'm going to. I didn't know who he was nor of his show...So I googled it and took all of 10seconds to read a quick bit of his wiki and actually find the agent from the interview. To not pick over such details shows a lack of effort on your part...I mean you are literally on a computer just a few clicks away from knowing the answer...I bet it would have taken less time than making that post too.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Really what are you going on about? Just accused me of being racist because I brought up MLK and not because of JFK? Seriously, what the hell.

You think there wasn't alphabet agency ties to his death? Care to debunk any of the following? The FBI thretened him(declassified info) - plus see here - targetting him by truth-out and VToday on responsibility)

edit on 23-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: links

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

In Canada we have what is known as first past the poll .The problem here is that 2 of the 10 provinces have more ridings then the rest of the country so a majority vote for one party in one of those 2 provinces can give a minority Govt. to one of the parties that are running .Get the 2 provincial ridings give you a majority Govt. over the whole country . They are talking about reform where it would better reflect more proportionately .

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh my God.

Look.

Exercise in futility? This constant harping on the nationwide popular vote, which does not determine the president-elect, is what I call an exercise in futility. Trump did win the majority of the vote. He won 30 of 50 states and around 2622 counties to Clintons 490. That is the majority. That is why he won the election. That is why the system is set up. A candidate that wins 20 States and 490 counties IS NOT a majority vote.

Simply...you do not understand the system. Your argument about the majority of votes is false. In any case this argument has to be dropped by everyone that supports it. It is dangerous and promotes dissent that can lead to serious antidemocratic movements. Do you dislike the "filth" of Trump enough to cause disorder and mayhem?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think that if you all TRULY understood the absolute agenda behind CIA, you'd take a vastly different stance.
This world needs MASSIVE change.
Humans need to change.
Literally.
Evolution is at hand at both the micro and macro scales.
The time is pregnant.
Our Son is pressing to be birthed.
a reply to: Mizzijr

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I agree the world needs to be more unified, and who knows maybe they are the good guys, maybe they are deliberately stressing and breaking's to make us stronger,but as long as they are doing shady shennanigans in secret they will always be seen as the bad guys, It's human nature! a reply to: prevenge

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Azureblue

I hate to be that guy...But I'm going to. I didn't know who he was nor of his show...So I googled it and took all of 10seconds to read a quick bit of his wiki and actually find the agent from the interview. To not pick over such details shows a lack of effort on your part...I mean you are literally on a computer just a few clicks away from knowing the answer...I bet it would have taken less time than making that post too.

Thats certainly one way of seeing it. However, if someone is in the busienss of trying to get this sort of a truth out and get others to refer to the article, then one needs to make it easy for them to do so.

The start point for many attempts at informing and influencing people is often a reference that makes it it easy for people to on-reference and for people to follow up if they wish.

Its all a matter of how much you want to change things.

If one is not that fussed about geting their meessage out then your view take on a litte more appropriateness.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I am not arguing as to who ought to have won the office of President. I am arguing however, that since the numbers indicate that the majority do NOT agree with Trumps policies, and further to that, since he is under an obligation to be a President for ALL Americans, not just the ones who voted for him, he is under an obligation to listen to the majority, not pander to the phobic, the spiteful, the supremacists in the nation.

I understand and accept the fact that he won the office of President. He did not, however, win the argument, or the trust of the majority, or a mandate to follow through with policies which appall the majority of the voting public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join