It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST CONFIRMED a lot of conspiracy theories CIA not fully under control of Presidents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thursday
February 22nd, 2017

- Tucker Carlson
- Live on National TV
    "Boy. You've just confirmed
    a lot of conspiracy theories
    going back .. an awful long time that
    the C.I.A. is not fully under the control of the Presidents"

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The goddamn secret government doesn't just think that they are the rightful government in this country . . . they also think that they are the Voice of the American people.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Jesus Christ. They are pissed off because the President listens to the American people more than them, but they will get on his side if he answers only to the American people ? ! ?

"into grounds on Treason"
    "has declared war on President Trump"
    when he went to the C.I.A. "that fell on very very hard ears within the Agency"
    "If the President can say 'I don't care what the Russians ... I answer only to the American People. That kind of sprit, will absolutely get the spies on his side"

edit on 23-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: missed a very in the very very quote

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is beyond shocking.
Having trouble closing my mouth.
It keeps hanging open.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Does that mean the CIA is a rogue entity?

Do wonder what would happen if the whole dept was scrapped, and all arrested..

Hmm....

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Hmm....

Apparently their residual self image is that they are America, and that they are the voice of America.

I imagine they think that we are are the rogue entity.
That we should be scrapped,
and all arrested.

I have to go for a walk.

Mike Grouchy

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Tucker has been killing it. A great replacement for Megan Kelly

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Hmm....

About as rogue as the Federal Reserve is.. oops.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
S&F good thread that needed to be shared. Finally, yet scary, that the truth comes out. JFK, MLK, who else are they responsible for?

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Look what happened to Kennedy after he tried to Dismantle them.

What else would you expect from an agency that brought us MkUltra, Air America, and many other nasty things.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

MLK????? Really?

No. Just No.

Your rabbit hole is full of nazis.

I'm tired of this MLK thing. It's just white America BS ignorant classic racism.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Lot's of non Americans on this site and lots of people who cannot watch videos, how about an explanation for those guys?

Because to be frank most of this thread seems like a rant... Maybe I need a coffee?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Lot's of non Americans on this site and lots of people who cannot watch videos, how about an explanation for those guys?

Because to be frank most of this thread seems like a rant... Maybe I need a coffee?

Within the context of investigating Secret Courts in America
ATS: Secret Courts are Un-American
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
Flags: 11
Stars: 7

A mere seven days later,
Tucker Carlson interviews Brian Dean Wright a Democrat, ex CIA-spy, who casually confirms what conspiracy thinkers have been saying for decades.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Good thread

Yes, he did say that.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Transcript Part 1: Intro by Tucker

"Well, reports and rumors have swirled in the past month about a very hostile relationship, between the new President and the Intelligence Community, according the the Wall Street Journal: Intelligence Agents are hiding some information from the New President. Some have also blamed the CIA for the downfall of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn."

"Brian Dean Wright is a former CIA operative, he's also a democrat, but he is disgusted with the Shadow War he says his former colleagues appear to be conducting against the President."

"Quote: ' For reasons of Misguided righteousness, or partisan hatred ', he wrote in a piece last week, ' They've taken it upon themselves to be Judge, Jury, and Executioner. '

=== More Transcript to Follow ==

edit on 23-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Cheers, context is everything.

Maybe I was being lazy but I didn't have much of a clue what you were on about, I've partially followed recent US politics.

No links just a video... You see why I had to ask for an explanation right?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hell, half the time the Agency doesn't know what the other side of the Agency is doing. You get these weird in-fights between various Agency factions, various political factions, and various military groups, ESPECIALLY the little specialty groups you never hear of (and there are a WAD of them).

To the point that it was getting to be sort of "spy vs spy" between the JCS, SOCOM, DIA and the Agency. So long ago, they tried to organize it a bit by inviting CIA to the mission planning, CIA sort of took over mission outlines and started running it, and the JCS had to create their own separate non-aligned Tier 1 group that wasn't contaminated by Agency wonks.

It's a sort of love-hate cooperate-distrust thing. If you ever wondered why the intel community wasn't more unified, you spell that chaotic mess A-G-E-N-C-Y. The military side doesn't have that problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Tucker: "Brian Dean Wright Joins us in the Studio".

Brian: /swallows, /nods at the camera.

Tucker: "Brian thanks a lot for coming on"

Brian: /immediately swivels full attention to Tucker. "Thank you."

Tucker: "So there are these reports" /talks with his hand emphasizing points "that are troubling" /hand lands on desk "That agencies are withholding information from the Whitehouse." /close up of Tucker face (furrowed brow level 4) "Do you think those are true?"

Brian: "I do" /rocks back /looks down and to the right "and, and, here's the issue ..."

Tucker: "You do?"

Brian: /Immediately locks eyes back on Tucker "I do think so. And I think there are probably a couple of things happening here. One: um" /licks lips "we saw this in the fall with the dossier, some things are being leaked .. uh .. to discredit the President."

Tucker: "Yes."

Brian: "And the second piece: I think some people are .. uh.. holding information back." /leans back begins to talk with his hand "And that's deeply troubling. I think, it should be for all of us" /gestures to himself "I ..."

Tucker: "That's Illegal, isn't it?"

Brian: "Well of course, we start to get into grounds of treason." /licks lips /inhales /continues talking with hand "Look, I'm a democrat, and I certainly didn't support ... or vote for President Trump, but before I'm a democrat, I'm an American." /knife hand chopping down to emphasize American.

Tucker: "Yes."

Brian: "and I think the vast majority of spies understand that and are committed. But there are a fair number of these folks who are engaged in a very very dangerous game, and ..uh.. I think, and I support the President in his efforts to find these folks and to throw them in Jail"

=== more transcript to follow ===

edit on 23-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
How about this;

CIA plan to overthrow Syria by provoking sectarian tensions (1986) Full doc (PDF):

See here

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join