It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST CONFIRMED a lot of conspiracy theories CIA not fully under control of Presidents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TrueBrit

it's time to let the popular vote thing rest. You don't understand it. And the end result is Trump IS president. So take a breath, and LET.....IT.......GO.

Then why doesn't Trump let it go? He brings the election up every time he speaks.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes I do.

More human beings, voted for someone other than Trump, than voted for Trump. The fact that he won more states, is what got him elected, not the fact that he won more people.

That IS how it worked out. I DO understand it, that IS what it means, and no, I will not be "giving it a rest".

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yes I do.

More human beings, voted for someone other than Trump, than voted for Trump. The fact that he won more states, is what got him elected, not the fact that he won more people.

That IS how it worked out. I DO understand it, that IS what it means, and no, I will not be "giving it a rest".

No you don't, the president is elected by electoral vote. That way, the country as a whole can vote in the president and not be dictated by a couple states. Before the election ended the left was betting on the electoral vote for a Hillary presidency. Now that they didn't win the electoral vote, everybody is all upset. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Again, it is you who do not understand.

More individuals voted for people other than Trump, than voted for Trump. That is a fact, he did not win a majority of the votes cast. I know why the system works as it does, but it means that someone can win the presidency without winning the most individual votes, as cast at the ballot box, which means that the minority can elect a president, regardless of the wishes of the majority. That IS what happened.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Yes I do.

Then there's the other 90million citizens that were registered but didn't vote at all, so I don't think you could accurately say that the US didn't want Trump. If you're going to keep opening it up to the popular vote then you have to also consider that maybe 90 million also didn't want either candidate....that's almost a third of the US....

Both candidates knew how voting and the electoral college work...it's not rocket science. If you know the rules and get beaten you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Can you show me any time prior to this election that Hillary tried to change the way voting works? If not then it's all about being a sore loser.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Holy hell.

I despise Clinton. I do not care about her. I do not care about her opinion. What I am saying is, that the majority of votes cast, were not cast for Trump, therefore, he did not win the majority of the populations trust, therefore, he has no claim to anything except having been elected. Well done. But to suggest that he does what he does with the blessing of the people of the United States, is flawed, because most of those who voted, voted for someone else, and 90 million more of them did not give a damn enough to turn out to vote. That is how it really is, regardless of who he ran against, how the system works, or anything else. The numbers are the only unbiased observer in all of this, and they back me up here.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: mikegrouchy

First of all, it is absolutely necessary to understand that regardless of what the CIA are, or are not thinking, the FACT is that Trump does NOT represent the majority of Americans, and that is proven quite simply, by the fact that he did not win the majority vote. It is not something to argue over, discuss, debate. The simple fact of the matter is that less people voted Trump, than voted for the OTHER of the two appalling, morally retarded options. So, when Trump pulls a plan out of his rear which frankly appeals to only the right wing, he is NOT listening to the majority opinion, but the MINORITY opinion, and not being a president for ALL Americans, just some Americans. This is also not a debatable point, because the numbers speak for themselves.

HOWEVER, as much as I believe that Trump is filth, and by God do I believe it, I also believe that the CIA should consider its position carefully. I believe that it ought to be allowed to release information if it discovers wrongdoing or shadiness on the part of the administration, because as I have stated before, secrets must be kept ONLY for reasons of national security, not to permit a smokescreen to be placed between the people and the activities of its political leaders. But it must be circumspect and reasonable in its approach, and also it must be, where it would not do harm to the people, under the control of the administration.

Majority of legal or illegal "Americans"?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

That depends on whether you consider Russian bloggers to be legal.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yes I do.

There are a bunch of like minded people who all live in two very tightly packed areas. They are very liberal democrats. They vote that way no matter who is running. Because they are so many and in two highly congested areas, we have a system in place to ensure that they aren't the deciding factors in presidential races. Our forefathers were smart like that. So while the popular vote might be super for Prom Queen or King, it's not what we use to vote in a president. So the popular vote in regards to president means exactly jack #. Exactly. The Electoral College vote, which is made up of individual states representatives decided the presidency. Nobody has to like it, but they do have to live with it. You included. So please understand, in relation to the presidency, the popular vote is not important. If it was, We would have Hillary, which I am damn glad we don't. Still love you like a brother.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

it's time to let the popular vote thing rest. You don't understand it. And the end result is Trump IS president. So take a breath, and LET.....IT.......GO.

Then why doesn't Trump let it go? He brings the election up every time he speaks.

Because he's a bonehead sometimes. He has an ego that won't let him not say it. I wish he wouldn't say stupid things, but he does. Luckily, he also has the opportunity to DO some good things, and I hope he DOES do them. Being an American, I have that desire to see my country become better, it's a choice.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Again, it is you who do not understand.

More individuals voted for people other than Trump, than voted for Trump. That is a fact, he did not win a majority of the votes cast. I know why the system works as it does, but it means that someone can win the presidency without winning the most individual votes, as cast at the ballot box, which means that the minority can elect a president, regardless of the wishes of the majority. That IS what happened.

Thats rich coming from a European. I know exactly how the election works, I've been voting in them for 20 years. It's you that doesn't understand why it is done the way it is. I'll bow out now because it's pointless trying to explain something with someone who doesn't understand and only just wants to argue. I can see you no longer think your own country is great because you didn't get your way just like the left in my own country.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
S&F good thread that needed to be shared. Finally, yet scary, that the truth comes out. JFK, MLK, who else are they responsible for?

The biggest threat to any government, is a man/woman who promotes peace........

The spooks for the most part have been used just as our military the past 60 years. Tools for the Globalist Banksters!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
The second coming is human evolution
People with superhuman abilities that thwart limitation.
Anybody thinking that any group of people knowledgeable of this concept wouldn't take proper means to control and hopefully direct this prospect would be ignorant.
Hence everything you're seeing set up
Personally I would be disappointed if I didn't see such elaborate endeavors persued.

This is the apex of our experience occurring.
This president is the last gasp state straw man..
The last president (if you could call him that)
I kind of wish I worked for CIA at this point.
The majority of ignorance lacking esoteric wisdom engaging in deep vision overall is saddening to me when looking to an audience such as this.

How much of the internet traffic is malware & keyloggers.
How much of that is from our own deep state.
Agencies watching agencies watching agencies.
And at the joints of all our comms, the NSA mirrors, copying everything.

All those unnamed coding talents, swallowed up by money and secrecy.
Working for peoples, chair sitters, and bench surfers who never coded a line in their lives.
Guaranteeing only one thing; knowledge is suppressed, the fire hose of false information at full blast.
The only thing that is going to evolve out of that petri dish of antagonistic contaminates is us.

They use money to slave the future to their traditional bankrupt behaviors.
To monopolize every single open platform of communication and idea exchange.
What has the deep state ever done for you?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

First of all, it is absolutely necessary to understand that regardless of what the CIA are, or are not thinking, the FACT is that Trump does NOT represent the majority of Americans, and that is proven quite simply, by the fact that he did not win the majority vote. It is not something to argue over, discuss, debate. The simple fact of the matter is that less people voted Trump, than voted for the OTHER of the two appalling, morally retarded options. So, when Trump pulls a plan out of his rear which frankly appeals to only the right wing, he is NOT listening to the majority opinion, but the MINORITY opinion, and not being a president for ALL Americans, just some Americans. This is also not a debatable point, because the numbers speak for themselves.

HOWEVER, as much as I believe that Trump is filth, and by God do I believe it, I also believe that the CIA should consider its position carefully. I believe that it ought to be allowed to release information if it discovers wrongdoing or shadiness on the part of the administration, because as I have stated before, secrets must be kept ONLY for reasons of national security, not to permit a smokescreen to be placed between the people and the activities of its political leaders. But it must be circumspect and reasonable in its approach, and also it must be, where it would not do harm to the people, under the control of the administration.

So. Apriori, this suggest that it is a good idea for the very intelligence agencies that are to inform the President, should not fully inform the President. Or, that only selectively.

Proving The thesis of this thread. "They feel that they are the real America."

By the way ... He won the majority of Legal votes.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967

The weather in Iceland is cold....pupdllkihjhgy.

Interesting Search Results on that seemingly random string of characters at the end of this post.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The main thesis I got from the interview is that the deep state feels that if President Trump would just listen to the American People, the deep state will start liking him. A little bit more.

I guess their ability to listen to his Inauguration speech is impaired. Where he specifically emphasized putting America First.

It is his supporters whose perceptions are impaired. Donald Trump's approach to government is unconstitutional. "America first" is a slogan. The 'deep state" is right to mistrust him. He is placing bankers in charge of regulating the banking industry, guaranteeing another financial crisis. He is placing a mouthpiece for polluters in charge of the EPA, endangering your health. He has espoused anti-vaccination views that can create the conditions for a new lethal pandemic. He has embraced conspiracy theories that can lead to war. I hope that the elected branch of government acts before it is too late, but if it falls on the "deep state," so be it.

Is one supposed to also trust their subconscious to make decisions more than their rational mind?

Because if you feel that the deep state is either more rational, or more constitutional, that just doubles or quadruples the sin. Double for keeping it secret. Quadruple for for only honoring the constitution in secret; in what was supposed to be an open society, with no classes.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes I do.

Nore should you.

Always one of my favorite contributors here.

/cheers mate

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Because he's a bonehead sometimes. He has an ego that won't let him not say it. I wish he wouldn't say stupid things, but he does. Luckily, he also has the opportunity to DO some good things, and I hope he DOES do them. Being an American, I have that desire to see my country become better, it's a choice.

President Trump specifically said at one of his interviews, that if it was just him, he would let it go. But what is being attacked are the American people, their choices, and their results. He will not back down, on behalf of the forgotten.

edit on 23-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Absolute rot.

Legal votes... total rot. He cannot prove that, and neither can you or anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join