It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being played

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

yes in deed

so now I am saying my version of NWO

the NWO are the top dogs "owners" of this
everything involved in production, distribution and exchange of limited goods and service

the way this is all organised indeed is now in our eyes governments job.. but governments is just bunch of employed kind of irrelevant people

and no you haven't said that

and I will add that I also really don't know what exactly are the rest of the members talking about..
edit on 29-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
yes in deed

so I am saying NWO are the top dogs "owners" of this
everything involved in production, distribution and exchange of limited goods and service

Then that would be CEOs since today corporations have power over governments through lobbying and corruption, so of the 3 main actors of an economy (state/industrial corporations/financial corporations), all are now controlled by corporations.

And basically it means we agree, the current state of the economy is the result of the influence of the corporate world, and how it bought the US government through financing their campaigns, the US being today the most powerful state on the international level.

So basically corporations win on all front, they control the production and trade, the financial sector, and the US government (the US being the major player in all international organizations).

And thus why the only way to revert this trend is to reduce the influence of the corporate world over governments of the US (campaign financing and lobbying) and the EU (lobbying), and by allowing the governments to independently do their job of regulating the economical system.

Basically a complete shift of policy from what the US government have been doing for the last decades, with the help of the UK and other EU states.

I just don't understant why keep calling them "NWO" when its confusing and lets anyone imagine what they want about it (like a worldwide communist government lol). Let's just call them by their name: mega-corps and financial sector.
edit on 29-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

AGREED

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

AGREED

Just one thing to remember though, there are many corporations, and even if they all have the same objective of making money, they don't all obey to a single hierarchy.

The financial sector doesn't obey to the same hierarchy as the industrial sector for example.

So there cannot be a common global agenda for them all, but various smaller agendas focused on their own business.

Hence why you can witness a lot of contradictions even at the highest levels of corporate hierarchies.

Some people think the "NWO" is like a secret council deciding the fate of the world together, but in fact it's more like a game of thrones...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I WOULD JUST CORRECT THIS

(the US being the major player in all international organizations).

to

the US and EU mega-corps and financial sector are currently the major player in all international organization

NOW THE BLAME IT IN ON ...........
GETS BLOWEN UP BECAUSE OF THIS

DOUBLE CHECKING:
What exactly do you mean by this ?

I just don't understant why keep calling them "NWO" when its confusing and lets anyone imagine what they want about it (like a worldwide communist government lol). Let's just call them by their name: mega-corps and financial sector.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

DOUBLE CHECKING:
What exactly do you mean by this ?

I mean why keep calling them "NWO" on ATS when it's a nebulous term and there is a very clear and simpler way to call them?

The very fact that we need to define "NWO" in this thread shows how confusing the term is for people.

(the US being the major player in all international organizations).

to

the US and EU mega-corps and financial sector are currently the major player in all international organization

Check in the history of the international organizations which countries proposed the majority of the resolutions to increase regulation of the corporate world, and which country is almost always using his veto to cancel it

It's true the EU has been infiltrate by corporate lobbies, but not to the level of the US (hopefully).

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Just one thing to remember though, there are many corporations, and even if they all have the same objective of making money, they don't all obey to a single hierarchy.

The financial sector doesn't obey to the same hierarchy as the industrial sector for example.

So there cannot be a common global agenda for them all, but various smaller agendas focused on their own business.

Hence why you can witness a lot of contradictions even at the highest levels of corporate hierarchies.

Some people think the "NWO" is like a secret council deciding the fate of the world together, but in fact it's more like a game of thrones...

OH AND BACK TO DISAGREE

a will edit later

it doesnt matter the agreed disagreed at least there is some constructive discussion going on
so I hope you continue it with me

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

OK NOT DISAGREE

but IRRELEVANT to the issue of mega corps

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

OH AND BACK TO DISAGREE

Simple example, in the EU, many countries government are asking for a tax on financial transactions to regulate the current financial sector and make them participate in the wealth redistribution.

Of course it would be terrible for the finance sector.

The UK vetoed against this.

The UK is the ally of the US.

Thus inside the EU, you have some countries in favor of a financial tax (despite lobbying), the ally of the US which is against, and the financial lobbies crying to the commission so it doesn't happen.

Does that look like a common and concerted agenda regarding the financial sector to you?
It doesn't, because there is no common agenda. Only individual interests.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Check in the history of the international organizations which countries proposed the majority of the resolutions to increase regulation of the corporate world, and which country is almost always using his veto to cancel it

AGAIN THIS IS ASKING FOR AN ARGUMENT BLAME IN ON AMERICA

AND AGAIN IRRELEVANT where do these americas originally come from

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

AGAIN THIS IS ASKING FOR AN ARGUMENT BLAME IN ON AMERICA

Blame on the American government but yes. Sometimes you have to take your responsibilities for what you caused, like Germany did for WWII.

Almost no one in Europe really wants an ultra-liberal deregulation of the economy and a globalized free market, it was pushed down our throats by the US and the UK governments.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

for some reason I am getting a vibe that this is about russia

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

actually now you sound like the one saying that there is some type of agenda

given it involves countries it is now a global agenda

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: MimiSia

actually now you sound like the one saying that there is some type of agenda

given it involves countries it is now a global agenda

As I said since the beginning, there are agendas. Just no a single one.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Almost no one in Europe really wants an ultra-liberal deregulation of the economy and a globalized free market, it was pushed down our throats by the US and the UK governments.

and once again back to government..

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

and once again back to government..

US/UK governments bought by the corporate world. Better ?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

ok you are so contradicting

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

more like the corporate world bought the US/UK/AU/EU government and few others

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Are you familiar with the pinkerton's or Securitas as that company is now known? Homework assignment I want you to look into the pinkertons. So that you can get a good idea of just how a large corporation might be able to use their limitless funding to easily derail any kind of peaceful movement/demonstration.

Before you do I will give you this much...at one time the state of Ohio banned the presence of or employment of pinkerton agents in their state on the grounds that having a standing force of about 250 agents at the time any company could just essentially hire what amounted to being a private army.

Thats not the part I want you to focus on, I want you to focus on their union busting tactics still effective and used in these modern times.

In order to see the dilemma we are truly in you must be able to think like a ruthless CEO with unlimited spending power, which you don't seem to be able to do. If you were then you would understand that a few protests is nothing to worry about and can be handled with ease, I mean the company has more money than all of those 1,000 protesters put together.

reply to: JUhrman

edit on CDTFri, 29 May 2015 08:02:55 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago29-05:00Fri, 29 May 2015 08:02:55 -050002 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

i am idiot yes definitely much better

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join