It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being played

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

so ur own legacy for this world is what exactly

A good question
I am assuming you mean personally ...

I am like all others in that our words and deeds are our legacy
The way we treat others ... in the end the song remains once the singer has departed
I hope that does not sound too twee

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I started to read the first page of this thread. Thought Heff had a good post....but then I quickly got lost amongst all the whining.

Just have one thing to say.... If you think you are being played, why don't you do something about it? You each wake up every morning with a choice. How are you defining that choice today?

How many of you would put EVERYTHING you own and everyone you hold dear at risk to change the world?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
I really don't think u are saying something completely contradicting to everyone else here

U are correct in so many ways.. Actually almost everything you said

Thank you

What I dislike is that jumping in and saying how everyone here is small minded
What is small minded is ranting like that... Without having zero intention for two way discussion
It is someone's opinion it is your opinion no one can Change it.

Probably not exactly how I feel but you are right I can improve myself regarding the feeling that my opinion is more valid than others

At least I'm already aware it's one of my issues and trying to work on it

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

lol I am glad u back and I get a chance to respond to you and you receiving this
u were on my mind these 2last days . I thought u are not going to come back to this thread or forum
so just to clear the air btw u and me only

i said it like that because I see your replies like the one in thread : the guy talked about the symbol he has seen in his dream or the guy who asked about non religion way to cast out demons

and I saw ur reply to : the BS button and I laughed so hard
then again I only add to replies thinking these guys are saying something wacky
u can't deny bizare experiences there is no need to debunk them

yes what he said was absurd but let it be if u think that
then again I love ur rant so .. it actually adds variety

I am saying this to u specificaly here because so far observing as an outsider i feel that you have hate relationship with most people and I don't want you to disapear if it gets too much (but then again it is only my observation)

then I was unhappy about the personal insult to my addition to the demon guy

what I will say is that I like that u took time into what I added I feel that everybody is asking for help but not taking any advice
I really like the fact u took time to actually read theought the things people go on about
my link was hidden and it was actually a test to see how people participate and at the same time my wackiness that I believe in

then I wanted to slap that bitch for the rant and ridicule on my addition
you don't now me
if u gave me an opportunity to see if I am full of # or not at least that would be fair

to sum up: so far I like u FYI

I say so far
well then I want to say screw u for that insul there on lightworkers

are we cool?

ditby]edit on 1-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

I have no resentment toward you. We definitely cool.

Also I know I can give the feeling otherwise but I don't feel the need to debunk things. I had paranormal experiences too. I just like to share a critical approach with ATS since the consensus here is usually more to accept anything as possible until proven wrong. I just use another thought pattern and I don't think it's wrong to do so

But yes, sometimes I feel no remorse pointing at the fact some posters here are roleplaying or simply insane. It's dangerous to ignore this possibility on a coniracy board.

I witnessed many people descending slowly into madness by believing everything they read here.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I hear u

ok back to the topic what is going on btw u and rest of the people here
what are u guys even talking about
but no need to answer that

I will add just
my view really quickly

things like secret meetings and so on : madness and BS

vetoing stuff or keeping things like TPP trading rules secret: not cool and yeah kind of freaky

nothing else

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

hings like secret meetings and so on : madness and BS

vetoing stuff or keeping things like TPP trading rules secret: not cool and yeah kind of freaky

nothing else

Same

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

things like secret meetings and so on : madness and BS

nothing else

Okay and where do they plan to veto and keeping stuff like TPP?
In official meetings? Perhaps in official papers published all over the media?

Well, I'm pretty sure that they plan it all in SECRET MEETINGS, which are BS considering your opinion.

I don't really understand how your beliefs hold up...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

there is secret and there is SECRET

even TTP or VETO it is no secret
aim and outcome however is a different ball game

like i said it is naive to think nothing is happening

but I want to hear your opinion on what it is you personally think this NWO is

i hear multiple versions

so please collaborate.. looking forward to your reply

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

but I want to hear your opinion on what it is you personally think this NWO is

I don't really believe that much in the NWO because I think the people on the top are not as stable as they want us to believe. Even if half of the elite would want a NWO, I doubt all of them want so they would fight between them before total control could happen.

But I totally believe that they are forcing the poor to get poorer and to enact laws that limits the poor from getting richer, healthier and free.

Also, I'm quite sure that big companies like Mosanto really want to poison the earth, the elite really do child sacrifices, they really are supressing clean technologies, they constantly use divide tactics on the population, they try to dumb us down and they believe that the general population are at their service.

I think we need to get rid of those psychopaths because I know that humanity can be much more. The majority doesn't want to control anyone, we don't want to be controlled and we are generally more good than evil. With positive leaders we could stop this planned slavery, make sure all living beings have their basic needs covered and in less than 200 years we could cure most diseases, terraform other panets and who knows what else!
edit on 2-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
But I totally believe that they are forcing the poor to get poorer and to enact laws that limits the poor from getting richer, healthier and free.

That would be really stupid of them since poor people pay less taxes, buy less goods and cost more to the community.

It would really need some strong evidence to convince me that political or economical elites have anything to gain from a massively poor population.

It actually seems that in most progressive countries around the world a lot is being made to help poors get out of their situation.
edit on 2-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

By poor, I was talking about what they consider poor and what we consider the middle class. A rich middle class isn't good if they want more power over the population.

Some sort of feudalism seems to be their goal.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
Some sort of feudalism seems to be their goal.

Has it ever been otherwise?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
Has it ever been otherwise?

Sure! They instated republics after getting rid of kings and queens because they felt is was more important to have power in the shadows than having power on a throne.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Who is "They"?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Who is "They"?

We're you born yesterday or just a troll? :p

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

yes I was
and i also must be a troll

I also don't know who is 'They' u are talking about

btw enjoyed the
song u made :p

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
I love how people on this site talk like there really is an organized group of people governing the world in secret from a level above existing transnational organization.

The state of existing transnational organization is pretty secretive, so I'm not really sure why there would need to be another organizational level above that, but okay I'll bite your hook. To assume that members of this highest level of official organiztion would not have their own internal factions that organize themselves independently of this official transnational level of organization is short sighted and incorrect, in my opinion.

This has been the #1 fantasy of conspiracy theorists since forever.

I'm simply going with all of the historical evidence for a secretive globalist movement. I don't want it to be true, but the evidence suggests it is.

It's really a dumb conspiracy that actually remove any responsibility from the real bad guys out there; corrupt politicians and corporate moguls.

I don't follow your logic in reasoning that our elected officials and businessmen should remain blameless. Rule of law is supposed to be one of the cornerstones of this republic. Instead it seems we're stuck with the rule of money.

I'm sure they are super happy crazy people blame "the NWO" or the "the illuminati" instead of them.

I prefer the term "globalist". It's more accurate. To be frank, the "globalist plan" doesn't seem very "illumined" to me at all.

It never occurred to you guys that the most used manipulation tactics in the history of politics is to invent a nebulous enemy and blame everything on it.

Looks like people never learn

Nebulous enemy? Look, acknowledging that there is a secretive effort to dominate world affairs doesn't necessarily add or remove blame from anybody, in my opinion. It can allow us a clearer look at some of the possible motivations behind those international affairs, and the role that nations play in those affairs.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I also don't know who is 'They' u are talking about

btw enjoyed the
song u made :p

Thanks!

But, but I talk about "they" all the time! :p

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

Great post, I follow the same logic.
I think knowing the truth is important to finding valuable solutions, I feel we've been thinking too long for solutions that don't account for the globalist agenda.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join