It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being played

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
without resorting to violence...I can't.a reply to: JUhrman

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
without resorting to violence...I can't.a reply to: JUhrman

Then please don't look down on those who spend time marching, raising awareness and boycotting against corporate and political evil-doers
They are doing more than you do.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
excellent post. you do a wonderful job of pointing out the alternative possibilities to what their propaganda and actions say and display. i hope you are right.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ok now that I've had time to LOL at your comment (thanks to the well timed server transfer write-lok). I must say sir that you are full of sweeping generalizations and bold assumptions. Especially in regards to my active or otherwise efforts in political or legislative change for the better.

If I were in some way contributing in a big way I certainly would not share it here with you...a forum troll.

t reply to: JUhrman

edit on CDTThu, 28 May 2015 13:00:37 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago28-05:00Thu, 28 May 2015 13:00:37 -050000 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

another excellent post. thank you. i needed that.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Obama with the rainbow coming from his hand, remaking the foundation.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

The messanic message in his meeting with Castro, and the Catholic conversion of cuba. The aquaman released with a killer apprehended, that has symbology of trident so ties in both to poisendon AND to 9/11. (read some really broken down things on this). The foundation of the new america by the messiah obama is terrorism and it would seem they have in the works natural disaster or disaster plans, possibly water involved, say like in Texas, and then chaos, revolts, terrosist, middle east. Some kind of bad events planned. Its all put out, and the symbolism like semi hidden tridents are picked up by the subconscious, so we're supposed to participate in our own demise.

Darron Wint:

i.dailymail.co.uk...

hidden trident.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcTRhIabqaIr09UxGhM4_8LHztH9196ko-bb4Jfnh0zpy0e96cYI

Always to the gods of old/myths, ie poisedon, Who is also involved in earthquakes and floods. Its all spell casting and to put cookies in our subconscious, for a kind of collective consciousness, I guess they try for karma on the people.

Then suddenly, eyes injured in attack, people poking their own eyes out. Some kind of meme to remain in the dark and not wake up to see that they're all doing this, and have planned these events out for a long time and just do their parts, carry their scripts out, set up their symbols and ties to old myths, use hidden language in the language in the etymology and continually cast their spells.
edit on 28-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

one of my favourite quotes:

Opinion, O disciples, is a disease; opinion is a tumour; opinion is a sore. He who has overcome all opinion, O disciples, is called a saint, one who knows.

-Gautama Buddha

that's wonderful!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Not a bad overall outlook, been through that myself and thats kind of where I am now but I have a lot of free time these days (which is incredible) so I've been thinking about becoming more politically active somehow. I just haven't found my outlet yet.a reply to: pilgrimOmega

i considered politics for a long time, but eventually decided that if the old maxim 'true change comes from within', then politics as it is currently being practiced in North America does very little to change anything. You can make laws but you can never change a mind just because you tell someone it's the law now.

So it seemed prudent to work more on myself, and try and live by example without preaching or proselytizing, or politicking. but even saying that feels to me like I am doing one or more of those, but i really share it only to show my p.o.v.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
You don't know me. I only deny ignorance and BS.

Maybe I don't lol but

If I were in some way contributing in a big way I certainly would not share it here with you...a forum troll.

This guys does.
Maybe YOU are the only one that doesn't know yourself? Just maybe.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Ok now that I've had time to LOL at your comment (thanks to the well timed server transfer write-lok). I must say sir that you are full of sweeping generalizations and bold assumptions. Especially in regards to my active or otherwise efforts in political or legislative change for the better.

My bad for assuming you were doing nothing

But please, it doesn't change the fact that calling marches and boycotts "useless" is certainly not a step in the right direction if you expect things to change on a major scale. It's anything but useless, everyone can contribute in its own way.

And believe me, if I was a troll, I wouldn't speak with my heart as I'm doing here...
edit on 29-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
ok can we define what exactly do we mean by Illuminati and NWO?

1. to me both are the same thing
2. however i say a) the illuminati and b)THE illuminati(NWO)

definitions:

a) the illuminati

the illuminati historically just means enlightened but i would just add this simply means the ones with the more "forward thinking" like philosophers or lets even say mother teresa

add on: given talking to ARTISTPOET assuming he is not kidding I will also add here
from chatting elsewhere what i understand ARTISTPOET is talking about is a group of recognised 6000 members (where yourself can become a member) who share this enlightenment or something along those lines

ARTISTPOET - please add if you wish

b)THE illuminati(NWO) i am talking about this

the 13 bloodline dynasties

that i believe actually started somewhere 4500years ago in Egypt
however specifically what they are now is what I am talking about
they fully shaped around the time and as a result of the WWI and WWII

These families are:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Eg:
The Rothschild dynasty is unquestionably the most powerful - visible - bloodline on Earth and their estimated wealth is around $500 trillion..

and so on..
frankly none of you would convince me enough for me to not believe this but let's give it a go

please share with me your definitions

edit on 29-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

i have generally added to the thread what i wanted to add yesterday to our chat
i welcome your thoughts

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

You'll change things on a local level - which is great.

In my area we need more food banks and homeless shelters. These can only be achieved by pressure from the public.

But on a larger scale, us being trapped and conditioned into towing the line, making money for others, the elite being the richest most powerful, science being manipulated, diet agendas by big corporations...

We're beat. The only thing to change the big picture is big action... That won't happen. We are unhealthy, morons who attack each other... In order to create profit for the big dogs.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

please share with me your definitions

Illuminati: (latin for enlightened) historically the first occurence of the term is from the supposed "Bavarian Illuminati" by Adam Weishaupt, a 18th century secret-society promoting fight against obscurantism. It was a time were these secret societies were super popular among notables, spreading the ideas of the Enlightenment. It is extremely similar to the other orders of the time (masons, rosicrucians, hermeticists, ...) in that it promotes humanism and fights outdated dogmas.

Later, like most secret societies (again, masons, templars, etc) it became the object of many rumors, the most famous one being that they tried to take over the world in secret. The masons are still accused of the same today because of their secrecy, and they aren't trying to take over the world, so there's like 99% chance the same thing happened with the Illuminati in that people started to spread paranoid rumors about them and slowly but surely it found a way in popular culture. Probably a lot of these rumors come from radical Christians who never liked the idea of a competing philosophy on the rise, and explaining why these secret societies are accused of "Satanism", something only a Christian would care about.

Today the Bavarian Illuminatis don't exist anymore, but tons of esoteric or conspiracy-driven try to cash in on the name (like it's happening today with "fake" templars and masons too). Just do a google search about "real Illuminati" and see the dozens of site all claiming to about the real Illuminatis. Like the recent website "Illuminati.am" which proposes you to join their rank by buying a vacuous pamphlet and a necklace, and to rate the book highly on amazon and social medias to be accepted as a member.

It's of course just another classical scam banking on the gullibility of people and their fascination with the esoteric.

New world order: It's a term that is often used by politicians who want to say they will engage in vast reforms. You can hear it whenever and wherever about almost everything (new economical order, new geopolitical order, new technological world order) and it basically simply means "hold on to your seats we are about to change EVERYTHING!".

Of course this term has been used by morally dubious politicians worldwide (but not only) so a bunch of people decided it means they are all part of a plan for a globalist agenda (something that Americans are usually very afraid of because they don't like to have to lose sovereignty to organisations like the UN or the WTO).

The reality is that the world is indeed heading for more globalization, not because there is a secret agenda to turn the world into a communist dictatorship, but because its a natural consequence of a more economically liberal world promoted mainly by the US. Free trade between countries as advocated by the US requires international trade rules and arbitrating, which can only be enforced by transational organizations.

Moreover, the increasing globalization of conflicts and environmental damages also led to the natural emergence of transnational organizations to avoid said conflicts and to take decisions concerning the whole planet.

Basically, the globalization of the world and the emergence of supra-national organisms are NOT the result of a secret plan to install a worldwide communist government (classical fear from the cold-war era that is still alive today thanks to decades of brainwashing), but a natural evolution of our societies competing for a globalized market wished by the US. The US always wanted to export worldwide more easily, now they must face the consequences that everyone can do the same and also flood the US market with cheap goods.

People can keep saying the "NWO" is a secret agenda for more globalization, globalization is not a secret agenda, its the natural tendancy of ultra liberal policies (by this, I don't mean liberal as usually -wrongly- understood by Americans as far-left, but the real meaning which is complete deregulation of the financial and economical sectors, something wished by banks and corporations, thus far from the far-left ideals which are MORE regulations) giving more power to corporations than to national governments. If people in the US hate the NWO, then they should start giving back more power to their government, and less to corporations.

Which is unlikely to happen IMHO.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thank you for a thorough reply

so now I ask if you can briefly outline what is your definition of economy and how did it become what it is now

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

so now I ask if you can briefly outline what is your definition of economy and how did it become what it is now

The economy is the production, distribution and exchange of limited goods and service, and the way this is all organized.

The history of economy worldwide was covered over years of classes during my degree so I doubt I can summarize it here

Let's just say that until the 20th century it was mainly European countries and dynasties shaping most global economical exchanges (together with the increasingly influential trade corporations), this has changed over the course of the last century and now the international economical landscape as it is is mainly the result of US/UK policies and influences from the corporate world.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

thank you again yes so far i agree with everything

now i just say this hope it makes sense

size and structure of any economy related organisation are a totally different thing

there is always a hierarchy (who is in command)

first structure- second strategy- third processes (size is kind of irrelevant.. how much is it worth is a different story)

even if you think about a publicly owned company what are we really historically talking about here

or government what are we really historically talking about here
in my head it all starts with settlements and someone in charge..

the organisations we economically participate in who do they belong to and them who did they belong to

the EU/UK dynasty you mention to current globalisation how many generations are we talking about here

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

the organisations we economically participate who do the belong to and them who did they belong to

They aren't really "owned" unless you live in a true communist state. These organisations are systems involving many agents, the most powerful being the state (for printing money and designing laws and rules), the trade corporations and large corporations (for being the most powerful actors producing and trading goods and services), and the financial/banking sector (for providing financial services and owning/managing most of the wealth produced by the economy).

the EU/UK dynasty you mention to current globalisation how many generations are we talking about here

The current globalized economical/financial system can be probably traced back to around the Bretton Woods conference after WWII. But it's a long process that already started as early as the industrial revolution.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

then I will point out government is not the economy

and that myself I never said NWO is globalization

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

then I will point out government is not the economy

and that myself I never said NWO is globalization

Government is indeed not the economy. I already gave my definition of economy earlier.

Also I don't think I said you claimed NWO is globalization? You asked to share my definitions and I did. I made no remarks about yours. I think.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join