It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing, the New World Order? Well it's happening.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Like Ebola never showed up here?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OP maybe you should just start a blog or something and disable comment's? Or delete those that question and don't agree with your views. You certainly fail at debate. Starting a thread and if you don't get a pat on the back post you resort to name calling. It's often very telling when and OP gets so defensive and gets their back up so easily. It's ironic that people like yourself are normally the first to call others closed minded and can't see the wood through the trees, yet it's they who are stuck in their own version of reality.

It's the internet, it's a forum for debate, take on board opossing views, tell people why you don't agree with them. See then lurkers like me can come in and enjoy a nice read and make up their own minds

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The NWO is already here. They cemented their power, imo, long ago like after the JFK murder. Of course before that there was an anglophile group consolidating international power.

They already have the minds, hearts and soul of the population addicted to materialism, ignorance, injustice, selfishness and evil…

The corporations, puppet bought and paid for Manchurian politicians, the western powers and some of the third world lackeys( like Saudi and Israel)are all a part of a conglomerate of evil and power that rules this world.

They don’t really need a literal one world government since they have it already in all but name.

It’s pretty grim

The solution is for people to maintain some degree of independent thought and try to save their own soul

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
no empire lasts forever. and its only a matter of time before any of the countries which exist today are nothing more than memories handed down through the generations. this is fact.
edit on 26-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The NWO? Thought it already happened...a while ago.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Oh yes because that blog knows what it is talking about... Except no. All of our rights are still 100% intact. Like I said earlier they may not be as free as before, but they certainly are still there. No one has made it illegal to own a gun. No one has made it illegal to practice a certain religion. No one has made it illegal to say something you aren't supposed to. All your examples are hyperbole because no one is being locked up for using ANY of their rights no matter how bad you THINK things have gotten.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TechUnique

So explain why it is important to derail your thread to compare what I think are and aren't fringe conspiracy theories? This appears to me to be a complete distraction from my valid points that I brought up about your theory being dead in the water.

By the way, so you shut up about what are and aren't fringe conspiracy theories: religion (any of them) are major conspiracy theories. Even if one was correct, that would make every other one incorrect and therefore a large majority of the population in the world believing in nonsense. And likely they are all incorrect.

As I said before, you can't see the wood for the trees. When looking at the NWO agenda you've gotta be able to think outside the box, not focus on every little intricate detail. Maybe you'll get it one day, but in the meantime remember that just because something doesn't make sense in your brain doesn't mean that its not possible.

It actually pains me to argue with you sometimes which is why I don't bother. I don't know if its because you're obtuse or just one of those annoying skeptics who enjoy arguing just for the sake of it.

Wow flowery language. That is SOOOO convincing... You are building a strong case here buddy. You know it is actually surprisingly easy to argue with me. Just provide evidence of what you are talking about. Believe it or not, I admit when I'm wrong. It's just that when I talk to you, YOU are usually wrong. Case in point, you've spent this entire discussion avoiding talking about your OP and backing your claims in it up. Instead deflecting away from my questions that you can't think of answers for to explain the inconsistencies. Hand waving it away while saying not to worry about the little things is just silly. The details are what MATTER!
edit on 26-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
True true. Wasn't I reading something about China's economy getting a little shaky? Idk. I think if the U.S. wanted to push a globalist agenda, they would tie everyone's hands diplomatically.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

How would the US do that exactly? Our economy is linked to China's economy. If we tried to tie China's hands economically then our economy would suffer. However, the biggest difference between us and China is that the US is notoriously short sighted with its policies. China has demonstrated that it knows how to think in the long term. Looking at how the two countries apply policy, I'd say that if the US tried that against China, the US would be bluffing and China would easily call its bluff.

The only might we can reliably fling around is our military might. However, recent events have shown that if the US flings it around willy-nilly, the public gets fed up and demands that the government reels it in. We have also been subjected to weakening international relations with other countries for unpopular uses of the military. So I'd say that the military option is out of play unless China did something first that deserved it (please don't say false flag...)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

People have been claiming "it's happening" for decades. Unsurprisingly, it hasn't happened yet, and I'm sure it isn't now.

How sure? I don't think they're going to have a NWO day to announce they're here, and when it is "here" there isn't going to be a defined or specific day/time for it's creation...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

A one world government would be counter-productive for TPTB.

Separation has to happen to keep their plan alive. Divide and conquer.

Now a one world currency and players has already been established, and they have total control.

The one world government ideal is bad for the elite at the top, so it will never happen.

edit on 26-5-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Like Ebola never showed up here?

I don't believe I've ever said anything on these forums in regards to ebola. What the hell does ebola have to do with the topic at hand anyway?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Better them than the Christians/ other religions being back in charge. I for one dont want to see us go back to the dark ages. Sure these people control the world, but #, they are at least allowing civilization to advance and now with the internet there is a lot less they can get away with.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Some people are just going to walk right into it, oblivious. If you don't think totalitarian control of the entire world is possible then you seriously underestimate a lot of things.

It is possible, but has no benefit to those who REALLY hold power.

A peaceful solution filled world is harder to harvest negative energy from by spades, and likely would result in power cuts to the off-worlders.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Some people are just going to walk right into it, oblivious.

...And some are going to live their entire lives in fear of a boogeyman that never shows up....

Who said anything about fear? I do not fear what I cannot control. That's not to say I think I should just roll over, far from it.

"And some are going to live their entire lives in fear of a boogeyman that never shows up...."

And some are going to live their entire lives in ignorance, right up until the moment that the monster is on their very own doorstep.

I love how the Christians believe they know what is going on, and how it will go down.

They will be the first too feel the fear, because they actually have no dam idea what is going on.

NOTHING will match properly the silly narrative they have been spun, and this is good for business, the fear and confusion coming from the Christians alone will set the world on fire, as they desperately seek answers, and none are given... and slaughter themselves just so prophecy can "save face".

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
NWO is not gonna happen soon, without a full scale war.
The reason so many countries (EU) are clinging together, is to find a solution (screw us over) to get out of the inrevertable financial mess where in.

At least, strech it as long as possible, so they can keep their comfortable income and life styles.
Take Germany with their strong economy, sure they would like a plan to cut of from all this mess.

We (countries) are flat broke, and they just won't accept it.

It's all coming to an end someday...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
September 11th, 2001 was the day the NWO pulled a coup on the world.

The social engineers figured out decades ago that what couldn't be achieved by conquest will be achieved by consent. One world government will not be like the benevolent Federation from Star Trek that everyone has been brainwashed to accept.

When Adolf Hitler set his Wehrmacht against the entire world in 1939, there were sovereign nations to stand against him. When every man, woman and child are susceptible to global laws and regulations formulated at the international level, they are lining themselves up for something that will make the Holocaust look like a rainy day.

Wage slavery, the deliberate dumbing down of the education system, the fading culturalism in society and the destruction of critical thinking in popular media are symptoms of a system that is being prepared for all of us.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

A one world government would be counter-productive for TPTB.

Separation has to happen to keep their plan alive. Divide and conquer.

Now a one world currency and players has already been established, and they have total control.

The one world government ideal is bad for the elite at the top, so it will never happen.

Agree with this. They have been controlling things for over 200 years and those elite few are sitting back pulling the strings to keep us a slave to the machine. They own all the technology, so once we run out of oil they will profiteer from the replacement. They control most governments around the world and I think also it would be counter-productive to merge as one. They control the UN as well and don't know if they could ever be toppled. Likely scenario is they upset each other and then the real SHTF.
edit on 27-5-2015 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I do not disagree that's the direction we have been headed for some time. I do not agree that those nations and the parties pushing for it, completely agree on the terms to bring it about. Some believe in using full force with the greater good concept... no matter the body count including false flag attacks as their excuse for violence and increase of control. Some others want it to be kinder with diplomacy and negotiations, but that is a very slow process... as noted from the video over and over? Seems they try to take advantage of every opportunity possible to usher it along, using fear based legislation... border skirmish? Lets run over there smack the aggressor and install a pro-unification government.

What about all these guns? Let's try and reign all of those in, with legislation every time we sensationalize shootings in the media. Terror has been the main backdrop... to shootings, for more gun regulations, to race for more racial tension and legislation that transitioned into police and justice reform legislation, what's next? I am sure we can see the roots of it forming somewhere already as they overlap a bit, and the police violence stories are taking a slight down turn. All they have to really do is shift media attention, to where they need the public to focus on, to start working on legislation for it's "reform".

There's pro and con on both sides of the one world government business... We have either the totalitarian or we have the utopian.

The interesting thing, is we have more in the way of fear based fiction for the totalitarian, than the all smiles and a handshake utopian one world government. I guess, stuff with people getting along doesn't sell a good story or tickets or perhaps that fear is grass roots programming, because that's not what the majority want? Uggh, I hate reaching... is it plausible and is there a precedent for all this sort of thing? Yes, but that doesn't entitle me or anyone else to reach trying to grasp the unfounded as fact and spread it as such.

That being the case... the Christian business tacked on is extraneous to the NWO and self serving. As I follow total separation of church and state, that doesn't mean people have no right to believe whatever they want to believe in my opinion... I just don't think it's ethical to push religious morals outside of ones congregation, to force the populous to laws based on religious moral notions. Government has no place in your bedroom, your church, or over your body... likewise, your church has no place in unbelievers bedrooms their bodies nor a right to push their religious morals for government legislation. Gay? No place in politics. Abortion? No place in politics. Drugs? No place in politics. Euthanasia, no place in politics, Stem cells? No place in politics. Yeah those "issues" are there because they have been pushed there, where they don't belong... why? Religion. It has no place in politics. But all of them are there... before anyone says legalization of anything in the above would be the downfall of society... need to take a nice gander at the top 5 countries in the freedom and quality of life index... all these issues? Not an issue in those places, because most of the above and more 100% legal and was legislated as they should be, not demonized or banned because of some religious moral code, mixing in with politics... and most of all it WORKS.

That being said... if the NWO one world government dropped tomorrow... and it was under ANY religious ideal with moral codes that lock people up for victim-less deeds, labeled as "crime"? It's a totalitarian regime in my opinion. If they have 100% surveillance and 100% access to your body? This is control over your life with little to no free will to choose. I don't care what ideological source it hails from... it's an extreme ideology and you're better off dead, than be subjected to such nonsense or if you wish to impose that sort of business on anyone that doesn't agree or believe in it? What do you think, gives you the authority over another's life and choices? You are not their parent, and your god is yours alone, even if you think you share one with others... you know you don't live your religion down to the letter even being a believer, and you expect non-believers to be legislated to the same moral code? What arrogance and insolence against humanity and each individual that makes it up. I'm a humanist, and I make no apologies for it.

Moral law under a one world government instead of logical and rational ethics? The moral law nonsense on the books here in the US is bad enough, from all the religious pandering that's hateful and oppressive in nature, if it retrogrades or gets worse? BYE!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I've never seen more blatant defender of NWO than you.

You should get paid

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join