It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing, the New World Order? Well it's happening.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

New world order? It won't happen.

Lets take for example the situation in Iceland, a country torn apart financially from foreign bankers, they have been ousted and are already back to a stable path once again. Canada is pretty stable, so are many other countries. The only country that worries me is the United states.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You know, I've always felt like it was weird that Christians would fear a one world government. Seems like a one world government would be the fastest way to obtain worldwide peace (something Christians are supposed to be desiring...). Even if the government itself was totalitarian, if there is no other government to war against, then there can be no war. That is unless you count civil wars or revolutionary wars, but then you may be able to argue that they are new governments.

That being said, OP you're wrong. The likelihood of a one world government in the near future or even our lifetimes is slim and none. We still have to worry about China and Russia integrating fully with this supposed government, and that isn't even worrying about the third world, the Muslim world, or areas of the world with little to no governance. Look how integrating the Muslim world with the west has been working out for us.

Heck the idea of a one world government is almost AGAINST what the "evil", rich businessmen would want. Under a one world government, all entities would be subjected to similar worker rights. How could the corrupt businessmen exploit the working classes of various third world parts of the world if the entire world was subjected to the same workers' rights laws?

An evil one world government just doesn't make any real sense, no matter what ways you slice it.

People of differing cultures, religions and viewpoints disagree. It's what they do.

The only way to have a global, one world governmental Utopia is by force, violent force. It's way and no other way.

There is no peace in that world.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you honestly for real? Because some of the stuff you spew out makes it hard for me to take you seriously. It's as if you make it up as you go along, smirking the whole way, not actually caring 1% about what you're babbling.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
People of differing cultures, religions and viewpoints disagree. It's what they do.

The only way to have a global, one world governmental Utopia is by force, violent force. It's way and no other way.

There is no peace in that world.

You know this how? Because that is the only way it has ever been attempted? Well it hasn't worked in the past, so I don't see a reason why it will work in the future. It is more likely that people will agree to a one world government willingly than through force.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

Are you honestly for real? Because some of the stuff you spew out makes it hard for me to take you seriously. It's as if you make it up as you go along, laughing the whole way, not actually caring 1% what you're babbling on about.

Yes I'm for real. Why wouldn't I be for real? Because I refuse to believe some fringe conspiracy theory that happens to be popular on this fringe conspiracy website? OH NO!

The better question is, why do you believers get so offended when someone who doesn't believe comes and tells you so? I haven't exactly been rude to you in this thread, but you've been pretty rude to me this entire time. Not sure why. Perhaps arrogance.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Things are definitely already in order to change overnight. Saying China and Russia won't be onboard is merely hot air. They wouldn't have a choice being apart of the United Nations. The UN is going to be the tool for the one world Gov. It's all about money. If Russia is hurting economically and China goes down too, these world powers wil all collaborate. It's not entirely about ego. It's mainly money.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Are you honestly for real? Because some of the stuff you spew out makes it hard for me to take you seriously. It's as if you make it up as you go along, laughing the whole way, not actually caring 1% what you're babbling on about.

Yes I'm for real. Why wouldn't I be for real? Because I refuse to believe some fringe conspiracy theory that happens to be popular on this fringe conspiracy website? OH NO!

The better question is, why do you believers get so offended when someone who doesn't believe comes and tells you so? I haven't exactly been rude to you in this thread, but you've been pretty rude to me this entire time. Not sure why. Perhaps arrogance.

You see the new world order as a FRINGE conspiracy theory?

You really are in a world of your own.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

Well that's certainly a good theory, except that China is poised to become the number one country in the world economically within the next 5 to 10 years. Oh and it still doesn't explain how the NWO is going to get countries like NK or the countries in the Middle East in line.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There won't be a global political union, we're struggling to keep a political union in the UK let alone Europe then the whole world? I doubt it

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Why wouldn't I? Belief in it certainly isn't a majority belief and if you believe that it is, then you have deluded yourself. I may be in the minority in this belief on this forums (actually I doubt that too), but I certainly am NOT a minority in the real world. Maybe you should try joining it sometime, your arrogance in conspiracy belief is getting out of hand. You just constantly insult me for not believing as you do and continue to not back up your claims with any evidence like your beliefs are just blindingly obvious, but that isn't true either.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is this going to be like people are "agreeing" to political unions all over the world because I don't see it. They get conned into it as more like it.

Do you think people are happy with NAFTA? How about the EU? I see nothing but sheer joy over the upcoming TPP agreement that Obama is negotiating and the 'pubs are running cover for.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Is this going to be like people are "agreeing" to political unions all over the world because I don't see it. They get conned into it as more like it.

Do you think people are happy with NAFTA? How about the EU? I see nothing but sheer joy over the upcoming TPP agreement that Obama is negotiating and the 'pubs are running cover for.

Here is the thing, if the parties are "conned" into it as you suggest, then the government in question would mimic western government laws and stipulations. Regulations and social safety nets would exist (more banes of the elite).

Again, I don't think a one world government would be overly efficient and I'd prefer not to have one, but I don't otherwise see it as a world ending event either. Just another way for humans to govern each other. Not to mention it hasn't been tried yet, it may work. So if it happens, then it happens. It can't be all bad.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm afraid you have that backwards. If you think it's anything but a fringe conspiracy theory, it's you that lives in a world of your own imagination/delusion.
edit on 5/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Heck the idea of a one world government is almost AGAINST what the "evil", rich businessmen would want.

Global Governance is already happening.
You control the world the same way that countries are controlled.
Through Foreign and Domestic Economic Policies. In the US, that is at the level of the FED.

We have Local Governments but all answer to Washington DC
We''ll still have Nation Governments but they will all answer to the Global Elite

NAFTA, GATT, WTO, and now TPP that is going to crush our sovereignty is run by those evil rich business men that conspired together in secret against the best interests of our country.

The nations will answer to the Global Elite Multinational Corporations and Banks that also control the governments of the world via Money = Freedom of Speech

www.huffingtonpost.com...
The Plan Behind the TransPacific Partnership to Destroy National Sovereignty

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
David Rockefeller

edit on 26-5-2015 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Why wouldn't I? Belief in it certainly isn't a majority belief and if you believe that it is, then you have deluded yourself. I may be in the minority in this belief on this forums (actually I doubt that too), but I certainly am NOT a minority in the real world. Maybe you should try joining it sometime, your arrogance in conspiracy belief is getting out of hand. You just constantly insult me for not believing as you do and continue to not back up your claims with any evidence like your beliefs are just blindingly obvious, but that isn't true either.

Okay then why don't you give me some examples of conspiracy theories that aren't fringe. Because I'm pretty sure those examples you might be able to muster up will not stack up against the New World Order conspiracy theory in terms of numbers who believe in it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Okay then why don't you give me some examples of conspiracy theories that aren't fringe. Because I'm pretty sure those examples you might be able to muster up will not stack up against the New World Order conspiracy theory in terms of numbers who believe in it.

So now you want to have a conspiracy theory "pissing match"? Sorry, I'm not going to stoop to the level of childishness to appease you. Why can't we just discuss the topic? Why are you continually dodging my questions that call in question the legitimacy of this "theory"?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The number of people who believe in any given thing has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not it's true. Billions of people believe in different religions, and guess what? Assuming there is a "correct" religion, regardless of which one it is, that still leaves billions of people believing in utter nonsense.

If that's the best argument you can come up with, then I think you've lost this debate.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So now you want to have a conspiracy theory "pissing match"? Sorry, I'm not going to stoop to the level of childishness to appease you. Why can't we just discuss the topic? Why are you continually dodging my questions that call in question the legitimacy of this "theory"?

You said the New World Order conspiracy theory was fringe. That would imply (at least in my eyes) that you think there are much more credible and widely accepted conspiracy theories. I was interested in finding out what these were in your opinion.

It's nothing to do with a 'pissing match', although I know you do love those.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Ok, let's assume that is true. How are these globalists going to get rid of concepts like our Constitution and guaranteed equal protection under the law? Don't say that they will just arbitrarily strip our rights from us, because that isn't happening. While our rights in this country may not be at their strongest point ever, none of them have been taken away from us. None of them.

In our country there are examples after examples of our populace overriding the will of the elite with laws and policies that they want enacted. Again social safety nets are for the people. Labor laws are for the people. We are seeing equal treatment to more and more classes of minorities. Our leaders are finally starting to question the war on drugs.

While we may be close to losing more economic individualism as a country with the TPP, the TPP isn't going to be the death knell of our country's independence. For the record, I don't want it to happen either, and it isn't exactly a done deal in any case.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

So explain why it is important to derail your thread to compare what I think are and aren't fringe conspiracy theories? This appears to me to be a complete distraction from my valid points that I brought up about your theory being dead in the water.

By the way, so you shut up about what are and aren't fringe conspiracy theories: religion (any of them) are major conspiracy theories. Even if one was correct, that would make every other one incorrect and therefore a large majority of the population in the world believing in nonsense. And likely they are all incorrect.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join