It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing, the New World Order? Well it's happening.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You know, I've always felt like it was weird that Christians would fear a one world government. Seems like a one world government would be the fastest way to obtain worldwide peace (something Christians are supposed to be desiring...). Even if the government itself was totalitarian, if there is no other government to war against, then there can be no war.

On the other hand, when/if the only government in existence becomes hopelessly corrupt and oppressive (assuming that it isn't so from the word go) there will be no possible opposition to it from any outside forces. Such a government will likely have such an iron grip on power that any kind of civilian challenge would be a complete joke.

So yes. Totalitarianism is the only way it's going to happen. And when you boil totalitarianism down into a form that is pure and powerful enough to rule the world and bring "peace" to people who naturally do not get along, you will have a government that does not play games, knows how to throw it's weight around and is not even slightly afraid to do so.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Well it's a good thing no such government is on the horizon now isn't it?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What is so bad about the NWO? I think the parts relating to their desire to
see a 90-95% reduction in the world's population qualifies as a reason.
NWO also wants to disarm the citizens and enslave the ones they allow to
live.
I know...proof,you want proof! What I know is proof wouldn't be acceptable
as proof in your mind.All I can say is you can't say you weren't warned when
it happens.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Before total control can be claimed, Chaos must first reign. We have to much diversity in our species to be united totally. To much pride, to much hate. Thousands of years of animosity and thousands of years of war will make a peaceful transition to a one world government almost impossible.
So in order for this one world government to succeed there will be war. I wish that we could all say screw this. The hate of the past is history. The future belongs to unity. Then we all walk into the sunset.
Humanity is not so perfect. Those that resist will be squashed into submission. there will be violence, and there will be blood. Lots of it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I used to be a believer, and naturally I came to this belief soon after I just began to turn reality's rocks over. It started with questioning why the world doesn't work as I imagined it could. For those like me who are dissatisfied with the usual answers being either religious assumptions OR the secular, but underdeveloped: "humans are just greedy and broken, look no deeper", the NWO concept filled in some causal gaps. Following the "why" path can be fun and usually productive, if not at times maddening. So stop #1 on this path was "why does stuff suck", the answer to which COULD be a secret society led conspiracy mission-creeping to one-world government. If true, stop #2 on the "why" tour was "if false flags and manufactured wars are the machinations of this secret society, why do we allow it/fall for it?". Anyway to make a long story short, and probably anti-climatic, the end of this pursuit has taken me to this: the price for freedom is self-responsibility.

No way around it for me. If we want to regain our freedoms, we need to return to producing our own nourishment and needs. You can try and legislate and elect our way to a democracy that works but on a scale like America the end result is always going to be corruption. How far that corruption goes, to reptiles...luciferian cults...etc, is irrelevant when you know how the universe operates. Life and energy will occupy an open niche. If there is corruption, if there are avoidable wars, if there is hunger, it is because humans have surrendered their sovereignty to another. If corporations are the vessel that a hidden elite wield to our enslavement why do we perpetuate it with a culture that says more with our wallets/lifestyle then we ever could with a ballot?

Close the niche. We don't need to identify the assailant, just understand the means by which they have established the upper hand.

All that said, this thread will always be a powerful piece of data in this conversation:

So there's this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm on this website. I think I've been adequately warned about any imminent conspiracy theory that is discussed by this community. I'm not worried about not being warned. I'm just not going to believe in something with flimsy evidence backing it.

Trust me, I used to consider this conspiracy to be true, but after a while of all these claims of NWO imminent takeovers not panning out, I realized the conspiracy theory for what it was. A hoax. You are more than welcome to waste your life worrying about some bogeyman that probably won't materialize as a threat, ever. I'm going to just go about my way worrying about things that are actually worth worrying about.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
One world government will NEVER happen. Too many people disagree about everything.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think we will see a New World ORDER long before a One World Government.

Essentially a one world government would be the best that could happen to humanity. As other pointed out that would mean that we all share the same laws, the same freedoms, the same duties, one currency.. Corruption would go down since there are no countries anymore and you can't hide anything across borders - because they are no borders. People from all different ethnicity and status would become one.

Think about the logistics that would be required by a One World Government. Also you can not just kill off billions of people for population control not even with nuclear weapons. If you go down that path, you might not even have a place in the end for a One World Government.

Highly unrealistic - The One World Government is just wishful thinking.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sorry Tech but speaking out about it won't change Jack Squat.
Violence only recognizes violence.
They set the rules, not us.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

The best thing that could happen to humanity, in my opinion, is certainly not MORE centralization of power. I think we've tested that model long enough and have sufficient data to judge it as precarious...at best.
edit on 27-5-2015 by SlickMcFavorite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
One world government will NEVER happen. Too many people disagree about everything.

Governments don't have to agree, corporations rule the world and make the laws. Ever seen the movie rollerball from 1975?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think the Reagan speech about summed it up in regards to the entire world unifying...it would take some sort of external threat or driving force "eyes motioning upwards" *cough cough*. Now I make no claims to the legitimacy of that as a theory of being factual but that is a very direct example of what type of event it would take.

After all I believe (know either through fact or intuition) what I believe and you believe what you believe and the infinite sea of ever changing and differing thoughts, ideas and values continues to change, influence and evolve. The general populace here at ATS require hard evidence and rightly so but sadly that only ever pans out so far. Take that in combination with the overt hyper competitive me first eff the other guy mentality that seems to be rampant these days and it is hard not to think it is through some sort of Machivellian design.

Besides with the technology and fortunes at the disposal of those that would be accused of such things is it even possible to stop them should they actually turn out to be some sort of "evil" cabal of super ancient super wealthy families?
edit on CDTWed, 27 May 2015 09:42:29 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago27-05:00Wed, 27 May 2015 09:42:29 -050042 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
We can see the politics play out right in front of our eyes. Some in the UK realise what's going on and want out of Europe. Meanwhile France and Germany are secretly planning an ever closer union. This is all part of the larger plan towards a one world state and utter dictatorship...

right....so how's that working out in Russia, china, India, and the entire middle east and Africa??.....what is that, 4 to 5 billion people?...and I see none of those populations coming under a "new world order"...not for along time anyway. needless to say, I'm not worried as much as the others on this thread. the paranoia really needs to be tapped down, because when you really need it to save your life, you might not be able to recognize it from the standard amount of paranoia you carry around.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique Dont worry friend, when they go too far, we'll cut their heads off. They cant hope to control us, we are the 99%.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Wow... here we go again... the nwo has been here the whole time lmao its called the united nations.

There is no one world government coming. Do some actual research before you spout off about bs.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well it's a good thing no such government is on the horizon now isn't it?

Well, who knows? I remember the first car my parents bought (brand new) when I was a kid in the 70s. It was complete junk. There was always something wrong with it. And it wasn't a special case. Most vehicles in that time were garbage. Always breaking down. They started to rust almost instantly when bought. I thought to myself at the time it would be a long time before car makers really got their act together. Now you can buy almost any car and drive it ten years before you have any major mechanical trouble.

I guess that seems like a weird comparison and it kind of is but the point is that people can do just about whatever they decide to put enough brainpower, effort and money into. Certainly collectively. A world government in the near future is not the slightest bit impossible.

Improbable? Perhaps. But I look at it this way. I'd have thought most of what has happened since 9/11 improbable the day before 9/11. It didn't take more than one day to change everything. Now whether you believe it was "an inside job" or not is not the point. The point is that if there were people who were waiting to take advantage of something like that, they sure got what they wanted.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The New World Order is a goal for the post- Cold War era. Peace among all major military powers, prosperity and jobs, what's not to like? The Communists jumped on board. Some Islamists sitting in the sandpile still resist. Would you like to sign up? I'm sorry, but the richest people get the most benefits, as it has been since the dawn of civilization. Once they started trading silver instead of sheep and goats the die was cast.
a reply to: TechUnique

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There are always people willing to take advantage of a situation so that they can profit off of it somehow. The thing that makes a one world government unlikely is that the logistics of it are insane. The required bureaucracy, the different opinions from all the different peoples around the world, the logistics of attending to the problem of the world as they spring up. Look at the United States. We can't get the country to agree long enough to scratch its own butt, do you honestly think that a government entity that composes the whole world would be able to accomplish this for any length of time. What I see is that even IF a OWG appeared, it wouldn't last very long before it splintered due to infighting.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Beautiful post. I don't think it's all Christians who fear a world government, just some American ones. This really goes back to the fear of over-mighty governments that is instilled into Americans as part of their Constitutional outlook.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Again if it does happen in our lifetime it will be under the boot heel of a more technologically advanced species. In that case the game of logistics would be changed in ways currently unknown to us. a reply to: Krazysh0t

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join