It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing, the New World Order? Well it's happening.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TechUnique

So it's happening because you say it is happening? Fantastic. Your daily life must be terrifying to see all this evil everywhere you go. Maybe try letting go and stop being so strangely paranoid. Your life becomes easier that way.

You make me laugh because you assume so much of me and you also put words in my mouth. There's no point in arguing with people like you who can't see the wood for the trees.

I'm not here to discuss 'my life' and the quality of it, but for the record, I'm not paranoid and I actually rather enjoy my life, but thanks for your concern.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Some people will laud its arrival, others will protest it.

The trouble in the ME is all part of the plan along with the escalating scenario in the Ukraine. There will be war, and it could be as soon as this year, let's hope it doesn't go Nuclear. But if it does, it would probably be the quickest way of bringing this about. Doesn't look good does it?

To all the former, I agree, unfortunately. As for the latter, not particularly, no.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

So it's happening because you say it is happening? Fantastic. Your daily life must be terrifying to see all this evil everywhere you go. Maybe try letting go and stop being so strangely paranoid. Your life becomes easier that way.

You make me laugh because you assume so much of me and you also put words in my mouth. There's no point in arguing with people like you who can't see the wood for the trees.

What else am I supposed to do? Your cryptic posts tell me nothing. You assert things without backing them up and you refuse to explain yourself. Did you post this topic so you can have an echo chamber of people agreeing with you? "Yep, NWO is real. I'm scared! Where is my bug out bag?" Psh. I don't accept bush league level research like this. You can't even account for the concerns I asked in the my first post, instead opting to pretend it doesn't exist.

I'm not here to discuss 'my life' and the quality of it, but for the record, I'm not paranoid and I actually rather enjoy my life but thanks for your concern.

Then why worry about the NWO bogeyman? We both know it is a complete myth (or at least we should).
edit on 26-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
You know that thing called, it's been obvious for hundreds of years?

Yea. It's been obvious.

NWO conspiracy has long lived on this site

You know that thing called, being a jackass?

Yeah, you are obviously one.

NWO conspiracy in the New World Order forum of the site and you act like its dumb to post about it.

Wow, and you call me the jack... ?

If you can't handle a little sarcasm, don't join online forums.

You need to relax, go outside or something

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Cool story bro.
2nd line.

Oh wait, I got the second and third line. You want to say, 'Yeah cool story, like your OP'. I got you buddy.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yea. It's been obvious.

NWO conspiracy in the New World Order forum of the site and you act like its dumb to post about it.

Thanks for your advice. I do love it when clowns on an internet forum give me life advice, priceless.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Flippant remarks aren't going to make my serious questions and concerns from the second post on the thread go away.

Why don't you start off by explaining what is so bad about the New World Order, and please don't cite bible prophecy. I don't care about that. I want real world information to back up this supposed nefariousness. The only thing I can see is just a HUGE government that would be largely inefficient and overly bureaucratic.

That may not be the best government for the people to live under, but it certainly wouldn't be the worst nor world ending. Hell the governments during the Medieval times were MUCH worse than anything today in the west, and the world didn't end then.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its already happened. They just never told you. If you think the politicians rule the world. You may think it is still coming or will never happen. But the rich rule the world. And the rich of every nation are one. They do not govern from the U.N. They govern from the boardrooms of multinational corporations. That is the new world order.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You will be forced to buy the product

Think your locality or state/province can stop fracking if it's determined to be dangerous?
No, you can't. Under the TPP, the courts will be used to make you take the product, even if it kills you.
Even sovereign nations can be sued into submission.
edit on 26-5-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

You will be forced to buy the product

Think your locality or state/province can stop fracking if it's determined to be dangerous?
No, you can't. Under the TPP, the courts will be used to make you take the product, even if it kills you.
Even sovereign nations can be sued into submission.

TPP is one of the most threatening things big money have thrown at us thus far.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Considering how totally unbiased that source is, it must be true!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Flippant remarks aren't going to make my serious questions and concerns from the second post on the thread go away.

Why don't you start off by explaining what is so bad about the New World Order, and please don't cite bible prophecy. I don't care about that. I want real world information to back up this supposed nefariousness. The only thing I can see is just a HUGE government that would be largely inefficient and overly bureaucratic.

That may not be the best government for the people to live under, but it certainly wouldn't be the worst nor world ending. Hell the governments during the Medieval times were MUCH worse than anything today in the west, and the world didn't end then.

I recall many times you speaking against the powers of the banks and corporations that influence our government! Am I wrong? You profess to be a Libertarian, but I am beginning to wonder when I see you making excuses to prove your superiority of words over someone who I believe (other than their religious views) is bringing attention to the power of money in our political world?

If there is a new world order in the making who is behind it? Those who are creating this whole damn mess we are fighting each other over or a secret organization that is hiding in secret until the time comes they can save the world?

The latter was sarcasm! I find it odd that those who complain about our corrupt worldly governance the most, are usually the ones that end up making excuses for their behavior........

The NWO has been talked about quite openly by the Bushes and everyone since. So did they misspeak? Check out the TPPA! What's that about? Freedom for the people?

Odd how when someone brings up the new world order, that folks deny it, when many in our political elite have openly discussed it?

But hey! You have the freedom to believe your right, and I still at least have the freedom to disagree with you!

To be honest? I hope your right!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So how do you know that the NWO that these people speak about is the same one that Christians have been fearing for centuries? What if those are just political buzzphrases used to announce the politician's desire to unite the world under one government so that we can reduce regional strife? You can cite all the examples of rich people using the phrase "New World Order" that you want, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are all talking about the same thing or using it the same way. Actions speak louder than words.

As it stands and as I pointed out earlier in this thread the elite benefit the least from a one world government. Part of what makes them elite is the ability to exploit countries that have poor worker rights laws so that they can manufacture things at a small price then import them into places that allow them to jack up the prices to obscene levels. Under a one world government, such things would be impossible (I guarantee that if a NWO were implemented, America wouldn't lose rights so we won't backtrack there).

Second, there is no feasible way that either Russia or China is interested in completely merging with the countries in the west. Then we can add countries such as North Korea or all the Muslim countries in the Middle East.

My political affiliation here is completely irrelevant when I see the implementation of a NWO to be a complete pipe dream. Until someone can reasonably give me a scenario or evidence showing how "they" are overcoming these obstacles, then the NWO just remains a silly scary story.

PS: I'm really getting tired of people questioning my political affiliations on this site because I refuse to believe some stupid conspiracy theory. Libertarians aren't primarily tin foilers. Some can actually do REAL critical thinking.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong but this new world order has been talked about for over a 100 years now ever since FDR was in office, the council on foreign relations, the united nations and as recently as GWB sr was in office he spoke of this new world order. Really, it is nothing but a way to say the same thing that was existing before, the old world order. Nothing has changed, we still live in the same crappy world controlled by a handful of families that control the monetary system and the religious doctrines and the media conglomerations that control the advertising and news allocations all designed to trap humans into being slaves to their way of life.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

So how do you know that the NWO that these people speak about is the same one that Christians have been fearing for centuries? What if those are just political buzzphrases used to announce the politician's desire to unite the world under one government so that we can reduce regional strife? You can cite all the examples of rich people using the phrase "New World Order" that you want, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are all talking about the same thing or using it the same way. Actions speak louder than words.

As it stands and as I pointed out earlier in this thread the elite benefit the least from a one world government. Part of what makes them elite is the ability to exploit countries that have poor worker rights laws so that they can manufacture things at a small price then import them into places that allow them to jack up the prices to obscene levels. Under a one world government, such things would be impossible (I guarantee that if a NWO were implemented, America wouldn't lose rights so we won't backtrack there).

Second, there is no feasible way that either Russia or China is interested in completely merging with the countries in the west. Then we can add countries such as North Korea or all the Muslim countries in the Middle East.

My political affiliation here is completely irrelevant when I see the implementation of a NWO to be a complete pipe dream. Until someone can reasonably give me a scenario or evidence showing how "they" are overcoming these obstacles, then the NWO just remains a silly scary story.

PS: I'm really getting tired of people questioning my political affiliations on this site because I refuse to believe some stupid conspiracy theory. Libertarians aren't primarily tin foilers. Some can actually do REAL critical thinking.

How is people questioning your political affiliation any different than you judging someone on their religious beliefs?
In your first sentence in your reply to me you brought up "Christians". Do you as a Libertarian have an issue with people who believe in a God that may or may not exist?

I am not a Christian and yet I believe in the NWO! Are you denying that any President has ever spoke of it?

As far as Russia and China? How do we not know they aren't players in the game? Walmart anyone?

I find it odd how you get offended when someone questions your political stance, but yet you feel perfectly fine bashing someone else's faith.

As far as I am concerned, politics and science have become the new religion! So consider me having a head start!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yea. It's been obvious.

Thanks for your advice. I do love it when clowns on an internet forum give me life advice, priceless.

Personally, I love it when people take the time to create a thread on a website and then when asked to explain/defend their post, resort to hyperbolic ad hominem attacks, complete with name calling, and then say they're not here to explain anything to dissenters.

As for the OP, I'm not convinced the Bush's weren't referring to the nWo of wrestling fame. Maybe you can convince us as to which NWO they're referring to, if not that one?

Y'know, if it's not too much time and trouble for you and all that.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Removed redundancy and typos.

edit on 26-5-2015 by Shamrock6 because: More typos. Eek!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's all a stage. Things being set up behind the stage curtain for the magic show to begin when the curtain rises.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
How is people questioning your political affiliation any different than you judging someone on their religious beliefs?
In your first sentence in your reply to me you brought up "Christians". Do you as a Libertarian have an issue with people who believe in a God that may or may not exist?

The reason I brought up Christianity is because the NWO is a Christian concept. Christians created that conspiracy with their prophecies in the bible. You can't talk about one without the other. That is unless you believe in lizard people.

I am not a Christian and yet I believe in the NWO! Are you denying that any President has ever spoke of it?

I already said that it is likely that when the people in charge use this phrase, it likely doesn't mean what you think it means.

As far as Russia and China? How do we not know they aren't players in the game? Walmart anyone?

Because they've resisted all attempts at integration until now. Pretty obvious that...

I find it odd how you get offended when someone questions your political stance, but yet you feel perfectly fine bashing someone else's faith.

This is a Christian conversation. Deal with it.

As far as I am concerned, politics and science have become the new religion! So consider me having a head start!

Whatever.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I would like a world government, it's just silly that we still have different country's yet we are all people.
But the thing is the wrong people mostly get on top of the ladder, with big ego's, self centred, thinking the world turns arround them > narcissistic people in short very often, the wet dream of such people. And such people are not there for us at all.. but in our western world such people are seen as the best, but they are the worst for making this place a better place for sure. So when the US for example got more powerful, did that bring much good in this world or in their own country lately?
So a world government sounds great but how to get the right people who make decisions?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

I never said that I wanted a one world government. To me, it is just another way for humans to govern themselves. No better or worse than any other system. Naturally it would have its problems (namely that it would be too large to adequately represent everyone on the planet), but it would also solve problems that we have now (like perpetual warfare). So it's really just a matter of what you are willing to trade for to implement it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join