It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Passenger Films UFO Flying Over Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Have a crawler that searches for phenomenon such as this and didn't see it posted here so thought I'd provide for those who were interested.

A passenger on board a commercial airliner has caught some astonishing footage of a disc-shaped UFO flying underneath their plane. The aircraft was flying over Iranian airspace at the time and as yet there's been no word from any government or organisation claiming it to be theirs.

Link

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Maybe its the drone they claim to have copied and tested!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well , what ever it is ,it appears to be descending and moving faster than the airplane .

hard to tell what exactly it could be .

ill have say at this point it defiantly is an Unidentified deciding Object
edit on 11-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Huff?
Is the Huff suddenly posting UFO clips?
Most unusual .... or am I wrong?
Where's the money @ the Huff? (who is @ the controle button)

edit on 11-11-2014 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Yeah, I was surprised by this as well. I've only had the Huff pop up a few times...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Looks like a chute to me.
edit on 11-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Is it descending or is it flying at a very low altitude?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Appears to be descending to me.

I'd say chute too but it's not the correct shape. You'd see seems and it would be thicker due to packing....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

They've been posting them for quite some time.

187,000 results on there own search bar for 'UFO'.

LINKY

Video in question:

It remains a UFO to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Thank you for providing...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I see what looks like wingtip navigation lighting flashing at :15. Watch the video again just when it comes over the lighter area I point out below. The close up shot suspiciously has the plane out of frame during this section of the close up. The plane actually never is completely out of frame in the wide view.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
I see what looks like wingtip navigation lighting flashing at :15.

Um, no you don't. And neither does anybody else.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness

These are frame by frame screen grabs from the portion of the video I pointed out. The first pic on the right there are no lights, followed by lights in the next few frames, then no lights at all.
The top is the original. The middle and bottom have the contrast adjusted to see the flash of the lights on the wing tips better. View from right to left. Watch the video again. What would the flash of lights be in the exact spot you would expect navigation lights?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: muchmadness

These are frame by frame screen grabs from the portion of the video I pointed out. The first pic on the right there are no lights, followed by lights in the next few frames, then no lights at all.
The top is the original. The middle and bottom have the contrast adjusted to see the flash of the lights on the wing tips better. View from right to left. Watch the video again. What would the flash of lights be in the exact spot you would expect navigation lights?

Actually it looks more like a shock collar. Similar to a jet prior to going supersonic.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

A shock collar would surround the entire object. You can see in the closeups the bright flash of the strobe washes out the wing making it faint between the strobe and body, but it's there.

It's a quick flash that's hard to see unless you watch it several times. I saw it the first time I looked at the video, but not the second. I then watched it again and isolated exactly where it flashed and could see it. If you blink you'll miss it. That's why I downloaded the video to look at it frame by frame to make sure I was seeing something.

The photos show light on the outer tips of the object at an angle you would expect navigation lights would be on a plane flying that direction.
I find the "Um, no you don't" comment amusing. As if I just throw out comments without investigating first. I guess now I'll get that I'm seeing/imagining things and making things up to support my aircraft answer.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I concur - it's Navigation lights. If you really focus on the object in full screen, you can see the periodic flashes.

.. It would be interesting to know the flight number of this flight to check against the recorded ATC data .. and yes the FAA records flights over Iran as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I saw a weird "flash" around that point in the video, but no "flashing", big difference.

It clearly has the shape of a Frisbee, circular - nothing at all resembling any kind of commercial or private or military aviation.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think we should get the mods to check if the poster above has tampered with the images they posted, I blew up the same image and still got nothing resembling an airplane.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You would need to do it in a series frame by frame and then compare. Then we need the mods to check your photo for tampering.

And what do you think the mods can do that you can't?

and I'm sure Mr plasm would give you the exact recipe for how he got those images if you asked.
edit on 12-11-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I see what looks like wingtip navigation lighting flashing at :15.

Just a thought, but if the wings and fuselage were different colours, maybe there isn't enough contrast in the background to show the wings in a video with that sort of resolution. I can sort of convince these tired old eyes that I see dark appendages from the fuselage in most of the closeup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join