It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A second Health care worker in Dallas diagnosed with Ebola

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoyalBlue
Now we've hit an all-time high in fear. Some of the New York Giants players are AFRAID to play the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas. I know it's not funny, but that just took the cake. (Just mentioned by a talking head on CNN).

Well, then...It's a sure win for us if the players won't touch our 'Boys.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
If the Giants fail like they did last week and the 'Boys play like the did last week...
The Giants might just as well stay home anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You certainly have a point! However, take a look at this paper and see what you think. And note, five of the authors have died of Ebola since it's preparation. Don't you think the behavior of the virus is a little atypical if it's antique?
enomic surveillance elucidates Ebola virus origin and transmission during the 2014 outbreak
".... We observed a rapid accumulation of interhost and intrahost genetic variation, allowing us to characterize patterns of viral transmission over the initial weeks of the epidemic. This West African variant likely diverged from central African lineages around 2004, crossed from Guinea to Sierra Leone in May 2014, and has exhibited sustained human-to-human transmission subsequently, with no evidence of additional zoonotic sources. .."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've posted this a million times before. No-one seems to listen.

GOJI BERRIES WILL TREAT EBOLA!!

SIMPLE!!

Americans are scared little bitches. Seriously! You believe the media. You are idiots!

edit on 903-0500-0500K-0500OctoberCDT15-0500CDT by BOOKOFTHOTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH

SIMPLE!!

If you could provide data from clinical studies........that'd be great.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Clinicla studies? You mean by the pharmaceutical companies who are BEHIND THIS SO-CALLED 'OUTBREAK'.

They are doing this so they can force a vaccine on you. A vaccine that will be filled with nice nanotechnology. And actually infects you.

I could tell you how I died in my last lifetime if that would help you? It was not on a cross!

I do not need clinical studies, because I have the 'keys' to this Universe. And keys; I mean that the 'eye' in the middle of your Galaxy .. IS MINE! It is not a supermassive blackhole any more than the black-hole in your eyeball is.

IT .. IS .. AN .. EYE!!!

I am Thoth, I am Atreya, I am Odin, I am Zeus, I am everything they fear.

And that is why they are making you fear. Because I am back!

I have already given them the cure for many things; including cancer; guillian-barre syndrome. I even told them of a method for bonding broken-bones that will cut the healing time in HALF. But your biomedicine companies aren't interested, because a $5 bag of berries doesn't make them ANY MONEY!! They wont even respond after your Government tells them to STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

Clinical studies hahahahah ..

You have faith in the ones who are 'crucifying' you. Pardon the pun.

# them. Eat the Goji berries, you'll be fine.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't think that is correct.

1) She was told to self monitor, with quite a few others.

2) She took it upon herself to travel even with the request to self monitor.

3) She became I'll in Ohio.

4) She called the CDC and since her fever wasn't 100.4 or higher they told her she could travel home.

That is my understanding of what transpired from all the news interviews I have seen.

Oh I see, so she had already traveled before she developed symptoms. But what difference does it make if she was on the last leg of her trip when the CDC said oh its ok just come on home!!!! The CDC is to blame for telling her that. But I do agree that it would have been common sense for her not to travel after possible exposure, and even more wrong for her to travel after developing a fever, which she reported and which the CDC said not to worry. The CDC director is not admitting they do not have control of the situation and that they are incompetent and unprepared.

edit on 16-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How Europe sees it:
Obama authorizes call-up of national guard
"...Bureaucratic language translated: Obama authorizes the right to call up the US national guard...."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

I eat goji berries every day. I just got over the flu...

So yeah. My personal clinical study said you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My friends dad just pointed out something which scared me. There are millions of Muslims in West Africa, and October 2-7 was Hajj, an event in which Muslims all over the world travel to Mecca to make a pilgramige. If any infected West Africans made their pilgramige then things could get quite messy!

I can't upload a picture from my work computer, but google Hajj and have a look at what it's like if you haven't seen it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: k3d59

On origins of Ebola, in case people here have missed Dr Len Horowitz decades ago and his book "Emerging Viruses"...

Dr Leonard Horowitz, an international authority on public health education, has conducted a major study into the origin of AIDS and Ebola, questioning claims they are emerging viruses that jumped from ape to man. In his book Emerging Viruses, he investigates the possibility the germs were laboratory creations, accidentally or intentionally transmitted via tainted hepatitis and smallpox vaccines

www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Given that Bill Gates and the CDC apparently have ownership of patents for strains of Ebola...

Amazingly, the CDC owns “the” patent on Ebola and all future strains. The “SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION” section of the patent document also clearly claims that the U.S. government is claiming “ownership” over all Ebola viruses that share as little as 70% similarity with the Ebola it “invented”:

Why would a government organization claim to have “invented” this infectious disease and then claim a monopoly over its exploitation for commercial use? It is clear that the CDC plans to claim royalties on Ebola vaccines. This certainly increases the likelihood that the vaccines will become mandatory, thus increasing the profit potential for the patent holders.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com... /

It could be considered that a conspiracy theory is possible that the DOD, the CDC, Bill Gates, the UN, and other possible entities have depopulation plans for the world and also plan to make billions on vaccines, and that the CDC could actually not be so much incompetent as maybe personally responsible for allowing this disease to come unfettered into the US and to appear incompetent in handling the crisis.
Make sense?

Of course leave it to the government to try to debunk such theories... saying

Sanders said that the government patents viruses and other disease-causing microbes to make sure the pathogens remain available for research purposes in the public domain. If a private company held the patents, it could potentially hold onto pathogens or charge licensing fees that would stifle research to find treatments.

www.newsmaxhealth.com...
But of course! The government was actively involved in weaponizing germs when other countries were doing it as well. It's called "germ warfare".
Dr Horowitz discusses this at length in his book. Although the Rockefellers were heavily implicated in the AIDS virus, it could very well be that Bill Gates has gotten involved too, as he is a member of the Club of Rome, believes that vaccines are the best way to combat overpopulation(he said it publicly in a TED conference), and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has been heavily involved in vaccination programs in Africa and elsewhere, it's not really such a leap of imagination is it?
edit on 16-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

All of what you show there? Totally free will...choice.

Ebola, not so much. You clearly don't read much about pandemics and viruses.

This, if anything, is the thing to be scared of.

And so where are you from, you brave little bitch? You know, so we can check in with you when it's in your back yard.

ETA: I never assume anyone is really from where it says they're from. I, of course, really am from Rigil Kentaurus.
edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well, once Texas calls for 'State of emergency' it means that the state is Temporarily suspending the functions of the executive, the legislative and or the judiciary, some constitutional freedoms can be put on hold and those taking charge can declare, impose and execute what is the best for the citizens and the citizens are expected to abide by the new rules

Kind of a slippery road.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I hear you. I guess you already saw this:

"...But ultimately, the court held off. If necessary, Jenkins can declare an emergency later on his own, he said.

“There hasn’t been a need to use extraordinary powers or put people under some sort of special law,” Jenkins said.

Jenkins never made an effort to secure that power. But until the meeting, some members of the Commissioners Court seemed poised to give it to him anyway...."
Dallas leaders announce ‘voluntary’ containment orders

I don't like on his own. Even if that's how the ICS is set up.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh sh**t!!!!!
UTMB Galveston agrees to dispose of Ebola medical waste

Spread the love, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Its like I been saying, in American because of politics leaders are so afraid of exercising the correct actions to contain and made everybody responsible for the safety of the human beings, they are in charge of, human beings that had done nothing to create the situation that has been created for lack of guidance from that leadership, our leaders are always looking for somebody else to do the talking and place the blaming.

Now I understand why is so much effort put on making our nations police force a militarized one, because is not longer any leadership in the nation, is nothing but suits trying to look pretty in front of the TV.

We are in such much crap is not funny.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH

SIMPLE!!

Americans are scared little bitches. Seriously! You believe the media. You are idiots!

There's a reason nobody is listening to you... And how the hell did this turn into a thread about sports?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Put on a happy face . I sent this to some medico friends, but it'll do us good to laugh.

Ebola Humor and Memes

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thanks, we all need some ebola humor in this stressing times, brought to us by the morons running Americans security agencies.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thank you!

I love charts, so I stole this one...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join