It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgets to turn off chemtrail system before landing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It's OK. The original video that had nothing to do with chemtrails still exists.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Luckily someone got a nice screenshot before the incriminating video was deleted.

Given the narrow and very defined area of the spray it seems more likely manmade than some vague atmospheric phenomenon, and no one else on the thread linked a video of anything even close to what this looks like.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's OK. The original video that had nothing to do with chemtrails still exists.

So you do admit to the secret chemtrail program, you just don't think this was one.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

chemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com...

What better proof than coming from the belly of the beast.

Well that didn't take long now did it?

Can I show you something...

This was a very hardcore chemtrail believer...

But now ten years down the road she has this to say about chemtrails...

So now you have to wonder why she changed her way of thinking? Guess it was because they have zero evidence of their existence.

And one last thing, the USAF chemtrail guide has been debunked so many times, but i'll give you a
for trying.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Given the narrow and very defined area of the spray it seems more likely manmade than some vague atmospheric phenomenon, and no one else on the thread linked a video of anything even close to what this looks like.

Here a few better screen grabs for you...

Now, where exactly is this so called spray coming from again?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You guys that think this is 'chemtrails' must fly oh-so-rarely, or if you do, it's in the desert areas of California or something.

If you fly a lot in humid areas, this is really quite common, although rarely quite this spectacularly. I can't count the times I've seen fog flying from wingtips and extended flaps.

Skip forward to about :30.

If the air's supersaturated, it's just looking for a reason to condense out. The low pressure areas at the wingtips, flap edges and eventually over the top surfaces of the wings and stabilizer will precipitate fog, and that's what you're seeing.

It's also why you can see a Prandtl-Glauert singularity around a plane when conditions are right.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That damn Prandtl-Glauert singularity drives me nuts. People always say that means three plane is going supersonic. That's where the rumor that the B-2 is supersonic came from. It formed around one flying over Florida and someone took a picture.

I guess that means the P-3 is supersonic too, because it's formed around them too.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

So you do admit to the secret chemtrail program, you just don't think this was one.

Um.....what? That's the original video. Before it was "re-purposed" by the chemtrail liars.
(you know, you guys) Kind of why it's in this forum at this very moment. Because it's a HOAX!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
You guys that think this is 'chemtrails' must fly oh-so-rarely, or if you do, it's in the desert areas of California or something.

If you fly a lot in humid areas, this is really quite common, although rarely quite this spectacularly. I can't count the times I've seen fog flying from wingtips and extended flaps.

Skip forward to about :30.

If the air's supersaturated, it's just looking for a reason to condense out. The low pressure areas at the wingtips, flap edges and eventually over the top surfaces of the wings and stabilizer will precipitate fog, and that's what you're seeing.

It's also why you can see a Prandtl-Glauert singularity around a plane when conditions are right.

Holy Crap! that plane just flew through a giant chemcloud just before it landed! This is proof!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Funny that you don't seem to have a problem with insults going the other way.

i thought that post was rather without insults, your implying i did put some in it, perhaps you can use the [ qoute ] function to show me where?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Did I say anything about you insulting anyone? All you have to do is read any chemtrail thread including this one and you'll see plenty of insults being thrown at skeptics, but apparently only comments seen as insults by skeptics are a problem. It's perfectly fine to insult people that don't agree.
edit on 5/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

There is no incriminating video. You do realize that is just yet another hoax derived by ripping off existing aviation enthusiast videos. Why so gullible?

Look at these FedEx 'Chemtrail Tankers' caught in the act returning to the airport still dripping 'chemtrails' You see how easy it is to hoax label such a video. No doubt you believe that the video does show 'chemtrail' coming out of the aircraft during landing

Look at these close-ups. Will this be the next video that the hoaxers will use. "Close-ups of chemtrails still streaming"

"USAF in the UK caught in the act laying chemtrails in the Welsh Mountains"

Now think about it? The chemtrail hoax video was taken at LAX. Now think about all those 'chemtrails' that will have polluted the soil on the approach?

This gullible chap think he has also caught video footage of chemtrails on landing.

Published on 16 Mar 2013
Planes landing at Gatwick Airport with smoke trails coming from their wing tips is this the remnants of chemtrail spraying coming out ?

Next time it is humid go along to your busy airport. You too can capture on video aircraft after aircraft dripping chemtrails.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Did I say anything about you insulting anyone? All you have to do is read any chemtrail thread including this one and you'll see plenty of insults being thrown at skeptics, but apparently only comments seen as insults by skeptics are a problem. It's perfectly fine to insult people that don't agree.

i dont see how that is apparent by my post at all... your interpreting a meaning i didnt include in my post whatsoever, my post was rather unbiased as far as i can tell, i thought i was rather clearly stating that neither side should be tossing the insults, that neither side is right if they both assert certainty, that rather the only proper moral ground is to state we cant possibly be certain on the matter either way, and theres nothing wrong with seeking more information in the matter.

your implying that is an insult to the skeptics? once again im requesting you point out using the [ quote ] function just where i said that?
edit on 5/1/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
and perhaps your comments would be better received if they didnt contain so much ridicule and mockery, what else would you expect from someone when you call them idiots they will defend themselves,

This is the quote in question. The point is, the chemtrail crowd MUST resort to name calling and ridicule as they don't have science or evidence on their side. If you look around at any thread, you will see this. Plainly. Without any help. Right in your face.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Even Infowars has busted the video.
The die-hards are not impressed as you can see from the comments

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Every one has to believe in something. If people believe contrails are chemtrails then chemtrails have been filmed since at least WW2 ( and that's a long time to keep something hidden ). Some people believe the world is flat, some people believe the moon landing never took place. As long as they dont hurt themselves or others I just
and get on with my life.
edit on 1-5-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Your right they are not real im sorry... i guess i musta realized that following the 32 million sites about em whether rightor wrong is if so then that means there are much more crazier people than i thought and as far as ruffeld feathers none the least bit im someone just like you questioning everything only i see which side of the fence i stand on.a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Your right they are not real im sorry... i guess i musta realized that following the 32 million sites about em whether rightor wrong is if so then that means there are much more crazier people than i thought and as far as ruffeld feathers none the least bit im someone just like you questioning everything only i see which side of the fence i stand on.a reply to: network dude

Logic has left the building.

Based on your logic of 32 million sites about chemtrails means they must be real......

Google "reptilian" and you get "About 1,350,000 results"

While that is far short of your 32 million number (which I would love for you to prove) it gives a basis that indeed reptilians live among us. And based on the number of pictures of the Queen of England, she must be the leader.

You r so smart!

edit to add:

edit on 1-5-2014 by network dude because: I almost forgot to add the thumbs up for the super intelligent response!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
and perhaps your comments would be better received if they didnt contain so much ridicule and mockery, what else would you expect from someone when you call them idiots they will defend themselves,

This is the quote in question. The point is, the chemtrail crowd MUST resort to name calling and ridicule as they don't have science or evidence on their side. If you look around at any thread, you will see this. Plainly. Without any help. Right in your face.

Have a nice day.
so if your saying people insult because they have no logic to stand on then your saying both sides have no logic to stand on. as clearly insults are being flung on both sides.

and that particular post you are pointing out was a reply to an individual who started flinging insults before any had been flung his way, he then criticized those who replied to him for insulting him even though he was the one to begin the insults game. so my comment still stands that if he is gonna start insulting people he should only expect the same in return.
edit on 5/1/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Whether chemtrails are a thing or not aside, these fools bleating on about any video posted in this thread being chemtrailing are on par with religious zealots for who is bringing down society.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join