It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgets to turn off chemtrail system before landing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
a reply to: network dude
Haha dude you wouldn't believe how the sky is here.. i wish i was part of this game too...like you are

they are harming the planet and its beings and you are a part of it
you must feel special. but we all do it in one way or another so you can ease your mind... you KNOW it's for the greater good right ?

If you like, you can look into the changing weather conditions and try to understand the dynamics involved to learn why contrails form and persist in your sky. Or, you could ignore all that and keep the chemtrail meme going.
(you should have a donate button on your signature!)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Could it not just be an engine emergency..that's what it looks like!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's just an aerodynamic contrail. It's common at low altitudes when there is bad weather, or bad weather coming in.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's just an aerodynamic contrail. It's common at low altitudes when there is bad weather, or bad weather coming in.

Yes I can see the wing AC's and they disappear quickly enough. Just that with no info on this particular landing, I have to take it the the emergency services are unrelated.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If they had been for the aircraft they would have been lined up along the sides of the runway, and their lights would have been reflecting off the clouds.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If they had been for the aircraft they would have been lined up along the sides of the runway, and their lights would have been reflecting off the clouds.

Anything is possible. Like I said, I can go with that in the absence of any outside information.

I'm surprised at the, 'lining up on the sides of the runway' bit though, that sounds downright dangerous.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

They are on side taxiways, near the entrances to the runway. There are always one or two that follow the aircraft down the runway after it passes them. The test wait near the end of the runway and move in after the aircraft stops.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

They are on side taxiways, near the entrances to the runway. There are always one or two that follow the aircraft down the runway after it passes them. The test wait near the end of the runway and move in after the aircraft stops.

That's more like it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I knew what I meant.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I knew what I meant.

Except I knew you were giving me less, horses for courses...need to know, etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wonder where this was. And what the markings on the tail are. It almost looks like a devil's tail.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's a Cathay Pacific 777. It's their logo.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Figured you'd know, Zap. Thanks. Is there anything you don't know about flying machines?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Wonder where this was.
LAX. See original vid here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Thanks. I was thinking maybe Seattle and fog. Or a fire on board hence the sirens. Ha me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

There are at least one or two things I don't know.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I could guess, but...well one of them is where flight 370 is, right? The other...well...let's just leave it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The sirens are for somewhere near the airport, apparently unrelated. If it was an emergency on the plane they'd be lined up near the runway waiting with lights on. There's apparently nothing waiting for them.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHEREI don't understand the debate...It's been public knowledge for decades that the gov't uses chemtrails to attempt to change weather patterns...They call it seeding the clouds...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Because if you read most chemtrail sites they aren't talking about cloud seeding. They are taking about contrails not being contrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join