It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgets to turn off chemtrail system before landing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So, I have some questions about this video. I thought that contrails disappear right away unless the water vapor has turned into ice crystals, which usually happens at only about -40 degrees or colder, so why is this happening in this video at ground level? Shouldn't the exhaust gases be superheated?

I agree that persistent contrails may form at -40 degrees or colder, but how can that be happening in this video at ground level with a superheated exhaust?

How will we know if we are onto something with this video? It will disappear from youtube as most incriminating chemtrail videos do.

edit on 28-4-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

The humidity in the air in the video is at 100%, so the plane creates vapor trails as it compresing the air around its wings and body, nothing special really and pretty normal, especially in weather like that.

"Here is a whole fleet of Chem sprayers"

edit on 28-4-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
People see what they want to see, no point in opening there eyes by telling them the truth.

link   
It could have something to do with atmospheric conditions at ground level when this happened. I see the persistent trail from the engines, but I also see what appears to be fog before the plane lands. IF the air temps were below freezing and there is fog present, this could be an explanation.

link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

The humidity in the air in the video is at 100%, so the plane creates vapor trails as it compresing the air around its wings and body, nothing special really and pretty normal, especially in weather like that.

Okay, I have seen planes land and take-off hundreds of times in northerly latitudes and more tropical ones with 100% humidity yet have never seen the phenomenon on that video before, if it is so common let's see if we can come up with some similar videos.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Okay, I have seen planes land and take-off hundreds of times in northerly latitudes and more tropical ones with 100% humidity yet have never seen the phenomenon on that video before

I have seen hundreds too and never saw one crash, does that mean they don't crash?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Those are called wingtip vortices which don't always occur on the wingtips according to the link I just posted.

Also, Turner Radio Network is a HOAX site.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

if it is so common let's see if we can come up with some similar videos. -

There are tons of them on Youtube.

This one is a prime example.
Youtube no embed link

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Why doesn't the vid show the pilot and crew get out
with their gas masks still on? See that would point to
chemtrails. Or if everyone keeled over upon exiting the
plane. But something tells me they prolly hit the bar
for martinis. Suck'n the same air as everyone else.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
So, I have some questions about this video. I thought that contrails disappear right away unless the water vapor has turned into ice crystals, which usually happens at only about -40 degrees or colder, so why is this happening in this video at ground level? Shouldn't the exhaust gases be superheated?

I agree that persistent contrails may form at -40 degrees or colder, but how can that be happening in this video at ground level with a superheated exhaust?

How will we know if we are onto something with this video? It will disappear from youtube as most incriminating chemtrail videos do.

Somebody's high school science class forgot to teach them about the ideal gas laws relating pressure to temperature, and about Bernoulli's Theorum. What you see in the video is a "chemtrail" only in the fevered imagination of those who value their pet theories over scientific fundamentals. What you see in the video is an atmospheric environment of saturated air (100% relative humidity.) Fluid dynamics tells us that if you accelerate a gas, you reduce its pressure (Bernoulli.) Thats why an airplane flies. If you reduce the pressure of a gas, you reduce its temperature. That's why a fire extinguisher shoots "snow" when used. You know - P1V1T1=P2V2T2. And when you cool saturated air, condensation happens. That's what causes fog, and rain, and other wet stuff. The ability of air to carry water vapor is directly proportional to the temperature. The camber of an aircraft wing, or control surface, or nacelle or any other curved part accelerates the air, reducing its pressure, thereby cooling it and thereby phase changing water from vapor to liquid. What the OP ludicrously calls a "chemtrail system" is atmsospheric physics, and the pilot can't turn it off. If "chemmies" would learn a little high school science, they wouldn't be laughed at nearly as much.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

You can always just watch the original instead

edit on 28-4-2014 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Oh Jesus suffering f*ck. That isn't a chemtrail, it's what happens at very high humidity. Don't go outside in winter lest your mouth make some chemtrails, too!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
ALERT:

Chemtrailing formula 1 car!!

This is the real reason why Mark Webber quit!

But seriously, it's the same thing going on here, it's just visible due to the moisture in the air...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Or, it's an F1 car leaving chemtrails. You cannot PROVE that it's not.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Okay, I have seen planes land and take-off hundreds of times in northerly latitudes and more tropical ones with 100% humidity yet have never seen the phenomenon on that video before, if it is so common let's see if we can come up with some similar videos. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems that request came back to bite you in the butt now didn't it?

The pilot should have used better tape in his cockpit...

edit on 28-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It will disappear from youtube as most incriminating chemtrail videos do.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what videos would those be?

Would those videos be the ones where they are just outright lies and have been removed because of that, or is it the ones that are put up by known hoaxers, so which would it be?

And can you please provide just one of these so called truth videos that has been taken down?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nice find yea def going to disappear and the (SAPS) will continue to believe its water vapor... Saps= stupid american public plural lol a reply to: [post=17854298]PlanetXisHERE
edit on 28-4-2014 by ATF1886 because: Spacing

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Nice find yea def going to disappear and the (SAPS) will continue to believe its water vapor... Saps= stupid american public plural - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you can show this American sap any, and I do mean any evidence that chemtrails exist?

I will wait, but don't take too long as I am not getting any younger.

Just so you know I have made this request before, and I am still waiting on the evidence so hop to it and show this poor sap the proof.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I know! LOL! and those SAPS even showed other videos proving that is was humidity saturation. What a bunch of SHEEPLE! It's totally cool to ignore science! LOL!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Good day everyone ! Amazing chemtrail day over here where i live...almost 86ºF and and the sky is full of them (yesterday was a clear blue sky with lower temperature and more humidity etc..)..as expected always the same people debunking this fact, altough i didn't watch the op video, but i knew i would find them. your efforts are useless. Bye
edit on 28-4-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join