It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgets to turn off chemtrail system before landing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
Good day everyone ! Amazing chemtrail day over here where i live...almost 86ºF and and the sky is full of them (yesterday was a clear blue sky with lower temperature and more humidity etc..)..as expected always the same people debunking this fact (altough i didn't watch the op video). but i knew i would find them. your efforts are useless. Bye

86! wow, that's warm. I bet it was 86 up there where the planes fly too.
Cuz it's always the same temps on the ground as it is at 30,000 feet! LOL! Science is stupid!

ETA: I sure hope you don't have a big change in weather coming. Those chemtrails probably caused it!
edit on 28-4-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

(post by mindtricks11 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

Good day everyone ! Amazing chemtrail day over here where i live...almost 86ºF and and the sky is full of them (yesterday was a clear blue sky with lower temperature and more humidity etc..)..as expected always the same people debunking this fact, altough i didn't watch the op video, but i knew i would find them. your efforts are useless. Bye - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now didn't you say you were in Lisbon, Portugal?

I ask because I find it funny you say it almost 86 when the weather forecast the weather to be a high of 68, so either you are dyslexic or you are lying, which one is it?

www.weather.com...

Or are you going to say that the weather channel is lying?

Good try, but next time be honest.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Chemicals obviously being sprayed blatantly under the cover of darkness and foul weather. Nobody will notice... and if they do the dis-info teams will be assigned to the case.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

(post by mindtricks11 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Chemicals obviously being sprayed blatantly under the cover of darkness and foul weather. Nobody will notice... and if they do the dis-info teams will be assigned to the case.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If that temperature is showing lower yes they are lying

Care to provide anything that will show they are lying, because that should be easy to do if they are in fact lying?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No problem network_surfer

The jigs up you got me...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
a reply to: network dude
Thanks man, it was a short ride but an emotional one. i know i touched your hearts..

nothing but love for you brother.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

So, I have some questions about this video.

Questions are good.

I thought that contrails disappear right away unless the water vapor has turned into ice crystals, which usually happens at only about -40 degrees or colder, so why is this happening in this video at ground level? Shouldn't the exhaust gases be superheated? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 questions, are these the first 2 questions you asked yourself?

Do you know where and when this footage is from to jump to the questions you are asking?

Maybe the location and time would answer the questions you are asking because you could find out what the conditions were like at the time and place to see if whats seen in the video is strange.

I agree that persistent contrails may form at -40 degrees or colder, but how can that be happening in this video at ground level with a superheated exhaust? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, time and location will allow further info to be found, it looks very foggy or there some sort smoke covering the area around the airport.

How will we know if we are onto something with this video? It will disappear from youtube as most incriminating chemtrail videos do. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Simply by finding out where and when before jumping the gun and asking question that should come much later into an investigation or if one want to research to find any truth.

Sorry if you knew where and when and looked to see if this is unusual before posting, it wasn't in your OP and I thought the questions you asked should come later after a few other basic facts can be established.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Haha dude you wouldn't believe how the sky is here.. i wish i was part of this game too...like you are

they are harming the planet and its beings and you are a part of it
you must feel special. but we all do it in one way or another so you can ease your mind... you KNOW it's for the greater good right ?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
***ATTENION***

The next person who throws an insult gets post banned.

No other warnings.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join