It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new strain is a bad one

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

So I have a quick question....

* You mentioned that you wear a mask and are proof that the mask works
* You then proceed to call people who don't wear mask " selfish, careless twats!"

Question - IF your mask works so well, why do you care about others?

edit on 3/26/2024 by Martin75 because: I won't wear a face diaper

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You do know that viruses are so small, they don't even know there is a mask, right?

It's like the old mosquitos being held by a wire fence. Not one will even collide with the wire.
In and out with no concern.
Masks are juju for humans. Hence the amulet I suggested might work just as well.

We have a brilliant system called the immune system. But for it to work you need to keep it fit by exposure to common ailments.

Congrats of being immunised now. Worry about your lungs under the influx of condensed bugs if you don't want to get seriously ill.

You'd puke if you could see what you inhale over and over and over...

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Please, use real Scientists from both sides of the "masks are important or not" aisle.

When you do that you find Environmental Scientist like me say a full self enclosed breathing apparatus or you are wasting time other than to keep debris out of your mouth like in construction work. It is useless for germs. The CO2 poisoning from extended use is very real too. Making children wear one is child abuse!

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

selfish, careless twats!

Where can I see this? OnlyFans? PH? Please, I'm asking for a friend.

Maybe I'll make a Film someday about the Careless, Selfish Twats

sigh, it sounds like someone needs to review the meme about the guy pissing on your leg.
But seriously, who would think the psy-op could work this well. It's spring 2024, and folks still are waring T-shirt material cut out in the shape of a mask, and thinking they are safer. Score one for the clowns.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No they can never ever stop a virus, repeat never ever. Well you can if you live in your own enclosed environment which has it's own pitfalls. Bubble boy didn't like his very much. I wouldn't either.

originally posted by: watchitburn

Masks never prevented you from getting sick.

They do not stop the spread of respiratory viruses. They never have.

They did stop it, like I said I never got it at its peak because I wore mask's when I travelled and went to stores that were busy!

I'm living proof they worked.

I didnt say they can STOP virus but they can prevent you from catching a virus and also stop a person from spreading a virus!

The virus will still be around but if these people had worn masks when out and about, after discovering they had the virus, it would have prevented the spread! Yes, they would have used hands to hold things, open things, touch things but less chance catching it that way as you can wash your hands asap.

It cannot stop a virus. Do you know how small those are? The mask is like a screen door in regards to viruses. Zero effect. Just traps in moist air, which fuels your sickness.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

IT has been shown that the reason healthy people do not get sick much is it is hard to do until they do things that weaken their immune system. The true path to prevention is your body being well kept and nothing else matters like that does.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Or worse, driving down the road with a mask on and no one else in the car with them. The insanity levels are
high agreed.

originally posted by: network dude

Please, use real Scientists from both sides of the "masks are important or not" aisle.

When you do that you find Environmental Scientist like me say a full self enclosed breathing apparatus or you are wasting time other than to keep debris out of your mouth like in construction work. It is useless for germs. The CO2 poisoning from extended use is very real too. Making children wear one is child abuse!

selfish, careless twats!

sigh, it sounds like someone needs to review the meme about the guy pissing on your leg.
But seriously, who would think the psy-op could work this well. It's spring 2024, and folks still are waring T-shirt material cut out in the shape of a mask, and thinking they are safer. Score one for the clowns.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
All masks do is help prevent you from spreading germs and disease to others.

They are totally ineffective at preventing germs and viruses from others from infecting you.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I never wore a mask since the start of Covid, exception being going into the hospital for a test, that was it. I did my shopping and my normal routine all through Covid during peak breakout. (My state didn’t enforce mask mandates) I never got Covid until about a year ago when it was basically over. Got it from roommate after he came back from a trip.

I don’t put much stock into the government Halloween project. If you want to walk around in fear the rest of your life not being able to breathe properly, have at it. I think they’re pretty useless myself.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat
Nope, only the bubble type stuff prevents it. Seriously, those viruses require high powered microscopes to see making it virtually impossible to prevent people coming in contact with one.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

This is the outfit that would save us. I am not happy when I have been in such I can promise you. It works very well.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Every time I read one of these I feel a little sad. Sad how well their propaganda and fake BS they pulled worked. How fast people like Pelosi, Biden, Clinton, and the jokers across the pond can put some people back in the basement with a snap of the fingers.

Not denying your sick, and that sucks, it’s just sad when people slam and call others names for the cult of masks and non vaccines.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

selfish, careless twats!

You might want to educate yourself on viruses before accusing people of being 'Selfish Twats'. How many people did YOU infect before realizing you were sick, you 'Selfish Twat'.

When someone is contagious with a viral infection, they are usually contagious a day or two before symptoms appear.

A cold often starts with a runny nose and sore throat, followed by coughing and sneezing. You’re contagious a day or two before this starts and for as long as you feel sick, usually a week or two.

Caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2, this infection can cause fever, chills, trouble breathing, body aches, fatigue, cough, and nausea. But you can spread the virus 2 to 3 days before you notice any of these signs.

[www.webmd.com...]

I hope this helps you to better understand contagions. You need to fear EVERRYBODY, every day, all the time. They're out to deliberately get you with whatever virus they don't even know is incubating in their bodies.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

EMT here. Masks are only barriers. And poor ones, but all we got.

Mask wearer Paramedic every job day. 45+ yrs.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They did stop it, like I said I never got it at its peak because I wore mask's when I travelled and went to stores that were busy!

I only wore a mask for a week or two(stupidly, as we couldn't go grocery shopping without and I too believed they worked, and before I woke up 100% ). My mom never wore one either she's in her 80s, as I told her the masks trap bacteria etc . We never got sick.
The masks do nothing.

Fauci himself said they don't work

Video , watch from 15:12
edit on 26-3-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
1st thank you for your service to others.

So are you saying they don't provide you with chemical protective gear? Check...

As far as someone in the business of being told the "WHO knows better" and having to make a living with those types it would be easy to have your position compared to someone involved also with public safety who sees contradictory data as helpful in deciding whom was lying to us the WHO or our own experiences?

edit on 26000000453120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This sounds like what both my friend and wife just had...wife is still sick. After 4 days of fever ,a few of those days would see 103-104° fever, she went to urgent care on the 5th day of fever. Apparently its an bacterial infection not a virus, hence why it didn't just want to go away. Fever broke yesterday which was 7 days in, but only 24hrs into taking antibiotics. The mask might stop particals in the air but touching things as more likely how you introduced those bacteria. Same symptoms as you describe with the cough and throat issues...also body aches and fever.

Not everything is COVID even though after all the years of propaganda have made many feel like it is.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: komangwidiatmika
I've heard six is even better a reply to: network dude

Especially when swimming

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What was a bad one,your most recent covid booster?
Stop pumping experimental poison into you and you won't get any worse

As for wearing a mask AGAIN,wise up and stop using government for medical advice.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe,just maybe there was bugger all to catch at this peak you talk of.
Too simple?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join