It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new strain is a bad one

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Started with a weak sore throat and shivers, I thought ok, this isn't so bad if it stays like this but then day 3 started coughing, snotty nose, flem, weak body but sore throat had weakened, day 4, same as day 3 but was much worse at night with the coughing, stuffy nose and also felt like a needle was in me throat as the sore throat became worse again. Into day 5 now and hoping it doesn't get any worse as feel really weak bodywise! Also from day 3, loads of wind both ends. Don't know what this shxt is but it's not good and obviously caught from careless people who didn't care about spreading it.

I think I''ll be going back to wearing a mask or 2 on the transport as this did prevent me from catching Covid/flu for 3 years, since taking mask off, caught it twice.

You can say what you like about mask wearing but I'd rather not be cacthing this bug every year because of selfish, careless twats!

For 30 years, never had any flu and the yearly one was disappearing and then along came the Chinese and their experiments!
edit on 26-3-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: adding text

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Sounds like a bad bout of influenza.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Sounds like a bad bout of influenza.

IT is a bad one. You don't want this.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

you should wear two masks. Twice the protection.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've heard six is even better a reply to: network dude

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Masks never prevented you from getting sick.

They do not stop the spread of respiratory viruses. They never have.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I try to avoid airlines as much as possible, however sometimes I have to. I’ll drive if it’s under 12 hrs. Last time I flew, like three weeks ago, people hacking and sneezing without covering their mouth behind me. One lady had extremely bad breath and I was gagging the whole flight. I hate airlines.

It’s like playing Russian roulette from getting sick or not.

PS they say the airplane cycles in fresh air and goes through filters. Umm yeah right, not as much as they tell you. It’s still a pressurized container, with pac systems that keep the pressure up.
edit on 26-3-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If you are straining, try "Exlax".

I typed this wearing 5 masks and a diver suit in a sealed coldroom in my underground bunker just to be safe.

Thanks for the warning, I hope you recover soon and don't spread yourself to others too much.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

selfish, careless twats!

Where can I see this? OnlyFans? PH? Please, I'm asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

They did stop it, like I said I never got it at its peak because I wore mask's when I travelled and went to stores that were busy!

I'm living proof they worked.
edit on 26-3-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

selfish, careless twats!

Maybe I'll make a Film someday about the Careless, Selfish Twats

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

if you want to wear a mask, go ahead. dont try and frame everyone else who can keep their fingers out of their mouths like the bad guy. you would have got sick regardless just being surrounded by sick people

were literally importing and distributing the ill from countries with poor health standards all around the us. they may not be used to amenities like washing hands covering your mouth etc.

thats not a comment on them as good or bad people, just an unfortunate side-effect of whateever is going on with this modern nvasion. thanks for the warning.
edit on 26-3-2024 by Attentionwandered2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you should wear two masks. Twice the protection.

Seriously, we do not have to wear masks as I am sure of your position on this is mine too. I just wanted to say a coworker had this last week and her husband. They had the flu and it was bad.. I say wash them hands, don't kiss sick people and you are good to go.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
No they can never ever stop a virus, repeat never ever. Well you can if you live in your own enclosed environment which has it's own pitfalls. Bubble boy didn't like his very much. I wouldn't either.

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

They did stop it, like I said I never got it at its peak because I wore mask's when I travelled and went to stores that were busy!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Please, use real Scientists from both sides of the "masks are important or not" aisle.

When you do that you find Environmental Scientist like me say a full self enclosed breathing apparatus or you are wasting time other than to keep debris out of your mouth like in construction work. It is useless for germs. The CO2 poisoning from extended use is very real too. Making children wear one is child abuse!

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

selfish, careless twats!

Maybe I'll make a Film someday about the Careless, Selfish Twats

edit on 26000000213120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You can wear a mask if it makes you happy. It also makes the germs inside your lungs really happy. Imagine their surprise when they get to the moist and warm environment of your mask, where they can not only multiply near your mouth like there is no tomorrow, but then you reinhale them, over and over.
They must think it's Xmas and new year all together.

Masks were the problem during the Spanish flu too.

A safer option would be to wear an amulet around your neck with an inscription to the bugs to leave you alone.
It might even work a little better than the incubation chamber right in front of your face.

On another note. Flu is a thing. Stay at home when you have it for the sake of others. Take plenty of fluids and sleep it off.
Hope you'll get better soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No they can never ever stop a virus, repeat never ever. Well you can if you live in your own enclosed environment which has it's own pitfalls. Bubble boy didn't like his very much. I wouldn't either.

I didnt say they can STOP virus but they can prevent you from catching a virus and also stop a person from spreading a virus!

The virus will still be around but if these people had worn masks when out and about, after discovering they had the virus, it would have prevented the spread! Yes, they would have used hands to hold things, open things, touch things but less chance catching it that way as you can wash your hands asap.
edit on 26-3-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Increase your distancing to 8 feet. What percentage of risk would be reduced ? 😃

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Yes, whoever has a virus should stay at home, not go out and about spreading it on purpose as is the case with where I contracted it.

Selfish, Careless Twats... like I said.

As for your reason not to wear a mask:

I'd rather risk my virus free germs sitting on my lips for a few hours, than contracting some virus which can cause real issues, like leaving you really sick and unable to do anything for a few days.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Increase your distancing to 8 feet. What percentage of risk would be reduced ? 😃

I didnt say anything about 'distancing' but in this case when travelling on transport, it would'nt make any difference what distance you were from the infected person if in the same carriage!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join