It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Academic fired over his criticisms of Israel's attacks in Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Leviathan4
Your argument is that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

You tell the same lie over and over. I said that Israel has the capacity to kill them all. But they haven't. If Israel was targeting civilians then more than just a few thousand of them would be dead. It's COMMON SENSE.

That's propaganda

Nope. It's the truth.

You are obviously too biased and too lacking in any kind of common sense to deal with.

I say let this thread die the death it deserves.

/out

No you forgot what you said and now you have become emotionally charged again...
Your argument is that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

Anyone with a healthy degree of skepticism and basic critical ability can see who is biased.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

All biased and toothless folk.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You tell the same lie over and over. I said that Israel has the capacity to kill them all. But they haven't. If Israel was targeting civilians then more than just a few thousand of them would be dead. It's COMMON SENSE.

That's propaganda

Nope. It's the truth.

You are obviously too biased and too lacking in any kind of common sense to deal with.

/out

No you forgot what you said and now you have become emotionally charged again...

Anyone with a healthy degree of skepticism and basic critical ability can see who is biased.

Given Israel's military power, I'd have to agree with FF.

What evidence do you have (words from a self-hating Jew don't count) that Israel has intentionally targeted civilians, with the goal of eliminating them?

Where's the evidence? Show us the receipts!

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

KNOCK IT OFF. YOU KEEP SAYING HOW I FEEL AND YOU DO NOT KNOW.

That was NOT my argument. I stated that if Israel was targeting civilians then a lot more of them would be dead, up to the entire population which Israel could easily kill off.

You fail to acknowledge the COMMON SENSE that if Israel really were targeting civilians then a whole lot more of them would be dead then just a few thousand. SUPPOSEDLY a few thousand. We don't know if that number is correct.

Yes. YOU.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Do you believe Hamas has committed war crimes?

edit on 27-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's propaganda

Nope. It's the truth.

/out

Or just be like you and ignore Hamas rocket / missile misfires are killing civilians in Gaza. How the Ahli Baptist Hospital incident highlights how Hamas kill its own civilians, lies about it being from Isreal, and lies/inflates the number of dead. And as pointed out, Hamas uses human shields and forces them to stay around their assets. When Hamas has tunnels the civilians could shelter in.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
What evidence do you have (words from a self-hating Jew don't count) that Israel has intentionally targeted civilians, with the goal of eliminating them?

Where's the evidence? Show us the receipts!

Seriously. COMMON SENSE tells us that Israel isn't targeting civilians. A whole lot more civilians would be dead they were. They wouldn't be strategically taking out certain buildings but instead would be carpet bombing and maybe even nuking, which they have the capacity to do.

This self hating Jew saying that Israel is targeting civilians is an idiot and deserves to lose his job.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And is the “evidence” of war crimes Leviathan4 claims just off Hamas propaganda?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

KNOCK IT OFF. YOU KEEP SAYING HOW I FEEL AND YOU DO NOT KNOW.

That was NOT my argument. I stated that if Israel was targeting civilians then a lot more of them would be dead, up to the entire population which Israel could easily kill off.

You fail to acknowledge the COMMON SENSE that if Israel really were targeting civilians then a whole lot more of them would be dead then just a few thousand. SUPPOSEDLY a few thousand. We don't know if that number is correct.

Yes. YOU.

It's obvious how you feel when you make these irrational arguments. Your argument is just terrible and you have argued that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

It seems you haven't pay attention in your math classes.

What you call common sense is just propaganda.

Really? You ve made it even worse now!

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

And is the “evidence” of war crimes Leviathan4 claims just off Hamas propaganda?

Here they are

1) Complete siege of Gaza
2) Incitement to genocide
3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion
5) Disproportional aerial bombardment of the civilian population
6) Attacks on civilian structures, hospitals, and humanitarian workers

They're coming from a number of sources. The UN, Amnesty International, Human Rights Lawyers, Jewish Academics....

Definitely not from online randomers.

It's really damning when even Jewish Academics and Jewish people criticise heavily the Israeli State.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

That's propaganda

Nope. It's the truth.

/out

Or just be like you and ignore Hamas rocket / missile misfires are killing civilians in Gaza. How the Ahli Baptist Hospital incident highlights how Hamas kill its own civilians, lies about it being from Isreal, and lies/inflates the number of dead. And as pointed out, Hamas uses human shields and forces them to stay around their assets. When Hamas has tunnels the civilians could shelter in.

None if this has been proven.
There has to be an independent investigation by independent experts and not conclusions by online randomers...

But that doesn't change what the Israeli Academic said i.e that Israel is treating Palestinians the worst possible way and that it is committing war crimes.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It's obvious how you feel when you make these irrational arguments.]/quote]
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD BEFORE. KNOCK IT OFF.

The argument I make is very rational. You continually fail to address it. If Israel was targeting civilians then a lot more of them would be dead then just a few thousand. ADDRESS THAT FACT.

Your argument is just terrible and you have argued that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

For the forth or fifth time .... that's NOT what I said. Again ... I said Israel could kill the entire population if they wanted to target civilians. I said that a whole lot more than just a few thousand would be dead if they were targeting civilians ... BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

[quote[It seems you haven't pay attention in your math classes.

YOU haven't paid attention. Explain to everyone how exactly Israel is targeting civilians when only a few thousand allegedly have been killed. How is that 'targeting civilians'. OBVIOUSLY if they were targeting civilians then a whole lot more would have been killed. BASIC MATH. COMMON SENSE.

I'll repeat this a few times ... maybe it will sink in and actually get addressed ...

If Israel was targeting civilians then a lot more of them would be dead then just a few thousand. ADDRESS THAT FACT.

If Israel was targeting civilians then a lot more of them would be dead then just a few thousand. ADDRESS THAT FACT.

edit on 10/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Every anti-Israel thread you make always comes back to this same off topic propaganda and spam. The topic of this thread is a self hating academic jew falsely claimed that Israel targets civilians so he got fired. Try to stay on topic for a change.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Cognitive bias.

Other opinions are available and disagree.

Millions of Jews and Israelis. All of the IDF and 360,000 reservists.

You wanna play the numbers game?

You lose.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Even though you're trying to create impressions, actually the false impressions, and especially to the members who are new to these conversations, you need to take a look at my threads before posting.

My threads argue about ceasefire and peace and not war and about the war crimes committed by Israel in response to war crimes (so you get the answer here).

I am sure you know it but you're trying to create false impressions.

Anyone who has chosen to make a false equivalency between support for peace and support Hamas has been refuted.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ALL of that has been proven true.
You are clinging to anti-Israel propaganda and you fail to address the facts about Hamas.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Cognitive bias.

Other opinions are available and disagree.

Millions of Jews and Israelis. All of the IDF and 360,000 reservists.

You wanna play the numbers game?

You lose.

Never played the numbers game. But there are millions all over the world who ask for ceasefire and accept that both sides have committed war crimes.

You can't speak for all the reservists and the army. It's a terrible argument.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Anyone who has chosen to make a false equivalency between support for peace and support Hamas has been refuted.

No ... not 'refuted' at all. 'Refuted' is in your imagination. There is no 'peace' with a 'cease fire'. It just strangles Israel so they can't defend themselves and gives Hamas time to reload. Hamas and the Palestinians have been offered peace and a two state solution five times. They rejected it each time. You continually fail to address this fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

ALL of that has been proven true.
You are clinging to anti-Israel propaganda and you fail to address the facts about Hamas.

These are flawed arguments that follow the flawed lime of your reasoning.

Your argument is just terrible and you have argued that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

And you have made it even more worse here

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No ... not 'refuted' at all. 'Refuted' is in your imagination. There is no 'peace' with a 'cease fire'. It just strangles Israel so they can't defend themselves and gives Hamas time to reload. Hamas and the Palestinians have been offered peace and a two state solution five times. They rejected it each time. You continually fail to address this fact.

Yes I forgot that you have also made another false equivalency argument where any criticism of the Israeli Government and support for peace is regarded as support for Hamas and support for terrorism.

Let's see if the war is so popular in other countries around the world. I don't think it is. According to your argument these people are now Hamas supporters or terrorism supporters. Did you really think of it yourself or you had some help?

You clearly have a very bad day and you're emotionally charged.
edit on 27-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join