It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Academic fired over his criticisms of Israel's attacks in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Have you seen all the self hating white people marching for BLM?

Exactly. There are self haters in every group. This guy is no different. And like I said, if he actually was spouting that Israel was intentionally targeting civilians then he deserves to be fired from his positions AND he's not only self hating, but he's an idiot as well. They obviously are NOT targeting civilians or a hell of a lot more of them would be dead.

Touting this guy as something special is pathetic.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Leviathan4

We're asking for evidence of Israeli war crimes and we've grown blind to your incessant posting of the same tired links.

You lost this argument. Take your bone and find a new argument.

The United Nations, Amnesty International, and several Human Rights Lawyers disagree heavily with you when they have argued Israel has committed war crimes. Clearly it is you who have lost this argument.

Here they are again

1) Complete siege of Gaza
2) Incitement to genocide
3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion
5) Disproportional aerial bombardment of the civilian population
6) Attacks on civilian structures, hospitals, and humanitarian workers

On the top of this even Jewish people argue the same about the State of Israel. For example this Jewish Academic. Really damning for the kind of propaganda you're trying to push.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You're obsessed.

None of that applies and you've been shown that 362 times, in three days!

You're spreading propaganda.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Have you seen all the self hating white people marching for BLM?

Exactly. There are self haters in every group. This guy is no different. And like I said, if he actually was spouting that Israel was intentionally targeting civilians then he deserves to be fired from his positions AND he's not only self hating, but he's an idiot as well. They obviously are NOT targeting civilians or a hell of a lot more of them would be dead.

Touting this guy as something special is pathetic.

Excuses and more excuses and more excuses.

It seems to bother you a lot that Jewish people and especially academics say very clearly that Israel is an Apartheid State and that it has committed war crimes.

Just like the UN, Amnesty International, several Human Rights Lawyers, etc.

Very damning against the propaganda you're trying to push here.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
Your argument is laughable.

My argument is common sense. But only someone with common sense would see that.

Your argument is that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

That's NOT what I said. You lie a lot. I said that they COULD kill the entire population, and if they were actually targeting the civilians then a hell of a lot more of them would be dead, up to the entire population which Israel has the fire power to kill.

Israel OBVIOUSLY is not targeting the civilian population.
Hamas OBVIOUSLY is using civilians as human shields.
ANY civilian deaths is the fault of HAMAS, not Israel.
ANYONE clinging to the notion that Israel targets civilians is an idiot.
This guy said Israel targets civilians, therefore he's an idiot and deserves to be fired.

It's just that simple.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You're obsessed.

I don't think so.
Take a look at the Jewish Academic. He has just dismantled all of the arguments made in favour of the Israeli Government.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

STOP POSTING THE EXACT SAME OFF TOPIC SPAM OVER AND OVER IN THREAD AFTER THREAD.

This thread is about a self hating Jew who falsely said Israel is targeting civilians so he got fired. Try to stop your obsession with posting anti-Semitic propaganda and learn how to stay on topic for a change.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Excuses and more excuses and more excuses.

FACTS. Not 'excuses'. You apparently don't know what the word 'excuses' means.

It seems to bother you a lot

STOP telling people how they feel. You do this in thread after thread and you get it wrong each and every time. you've been told to knock it off many times.

Very damning against the propaganda you're trying to push here.

It's not propaganda to state the fact that Israel isn't targeting civilians and therefore this guy deserved to be fired. What IS propaganda is the cut and past off topic ant-israel spam you post on thread after thread. THAT is propaganda. learn what the word means.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You're obsessed.

I don't think so.
Take a look at the Jewish Academic. He has just dismantled all of the arguments made in favour of the Israeli Government.

Was it Israel soldiers, paragliding in to a concert venue, attacking civilians, and shooting into Porta Potties?

Was it Israeli soldiers that had that near dead naked woman, in the back of the truck, pulling, slapping, and torturing her?

Because , all of that has been corroborated, and the video of the naked woman is easily found online.

You may not choose sides, but I damn sure do!
edit on 27-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So. Some Jews disagree with this.

The vast majority seem to support it.

It's called - democracy.

Deal with it.

Minority opinions, are just that.

But if they feed your cognitive bias, carry on.

I'm sure you will.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

He has. It's obvious.

There is nothing to this story. Some self hating 'academia' accused Israel of targeting civilians. They obviously aren't. He rightfully got fired. Only an anti-semite would cling to this like it had huge anti-Israel meaning.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Your argument is laughable.

My argument is common sense. But only someone with common sense would see that.

Your argument is that civilians are not targeted because the entire population hasn't been killed....

That's NOT what I said. You lie a lot. I said that they COULD kill the entire population, and if they were actually targeting the civilians then a hell of a lot more of them would be dead, up to the entire population which Israel has the fire power to kill.

This guy said Israel targets civilians, therefore he's an idiot and deserves to be fired.

It's just that simple.

No your argument is laughable.
You can't do worse than this.

That's propaganda

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You sure are a persistent bugger, aren't you? We should call you Tenacious4.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

STOP POSTING THE EXACT SAME OFF TOPIC SPAM OVER AND OVER IN THREAD AFTER THREAD.

This thread is about a self hating Jew who falsely said Israel is targeting civilians so he got fired. Try to stop your obsession with posting anti-Semitic propaganda and learn how to stay on topic for a change.

It seems to have bothered you a lot that there are Jewish people who criticise their Government. Is that compatible to democracy or you don't have democracy in Israel. Because the guy has decided not to go back to Israel after this. It seems his opinions cannot be tolerated...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's not propaganda!

"Israeli committed war crimes "

👆 That's propaganda .

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

He has. It's obvious.

There is nothing to this story. Some self hating 'academia' accused Israel of targeting civilians. They obviously aren't. He rightfully got fired. Only an anti-semite would cling to this like it had huge anti-Israel meaning.

There are millions of people who are not Jews or Arabs and have chosen common sense by arguing in favour of ceasefire and peace. Only you and a few other Israeli Government apologists argued that this is support for Hamas and terrorism. You don't have any valid arguments as it seems.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You tell the same lie over and over. I said that Israel has the capacity to kill them all. But they haven't. If Israel was targeting civilians then more than just a few thousand of them would be dead. It's COMMON SENSE.

That's propaganda

Nope. It's the truth. Deal with it.

edit on 10/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's not propaganda!

"Israeli committed war crimes "

👆 That's propaganda .

I am sure you can convince the UN and several Human Rights Lawyers as well as Amnesty International with all these great arguments of yours.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"That's propaganda".

No.

Fact: Hamas targeted and killed Israeli civilians including women, children and babies, most horrifically.

Fact: Hamas rocket attacks are aimed indiscriminately at Israel's towns and cities,not.military targets.

Fact: The hospital carpark was hit by a misfiring Hamas rocket. Hamas lied and tried to blame Israel, and so do you.

Despite weasel words claiming otherwise.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There are millions of people who are not Jews or Arabs and have chosen common sense by arguing in favour of ceasefire and peace. .

It's not 'common sense' nor is it 'peace' to have a cease fire. It's just Israel being restricted from protecting itself and it's just giving Hamas time to reload. Hamas and the Palestinians have been offered the two state solution and peace FIVE TIMES and they have rejected it each time. You always fail to acknowledge these facts which shows a severe LACK of common sense.

And you bringing up 'cease fire' isn't on topic. The topic is the Jew who falsely accused Israel of targeting civilians and therefore got himself fired from his position.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join