It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Academic fired over his criticisms of Israel's attacks in Gaza

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: SourGrapes

a reply to: Leviathan4

Do you believe Hamas has committed war crimes?

Even though you're trying to create impressions, actually the false impressions, and especially to the members who are new to these conversations, you need to take a look at my threads before posting.

My threads argue about ceasefire and peace and not war and about the war crimes committed by Israel in response to war crimes (so you get the answer here).

I am sure you know it but you're trying to create false impressions.

Anyone who has chosen to make a false equivalency between support for peace and support Hamas has been refuted.

Do you condemn Hamas? Yes or no?

Perhaps you haven't taken the time to look at my threads.

They usually start with the following phrase

War crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

I think that says it all.

Most of conversation in these threads involves emotionally charged Jewish supporters who can't or don't want to admit that both sides have committed war crimes but Israel has broken all records.

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack? Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

Let me get this straight.

You have the sads because this degenerate(he says Hamas has done nothing wrong), who tried to cancel Israel, was then cancelled himself instead?

Is it because you and him share the same views?

It's better if you read the story first and then call him degenerate.

And obviously wrong.

He says what I say i.e war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel. And then goes to analyse how Israel has been treating Palestinians over several decades. He uses the phrases ethnic cleansing, murders, etc.

Really damning when it comes from Jewish people.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Do you believe Hamas has committed war crimes?

Even though you're trying to create impressions, actually the false impressions, and especially to the members who are new to these conversations, you need to take a look at my threads before posting.

My threads argue about ceasefire and peace and not war and about the war crimes committed by Israel in response to war crimes (so you get the answer here).

I am sure you know it but you're trying to create false impressions.

Anyone who has chosen to make a false equivalency between support for peace and support Hamas has been refuted.

Do you condemn Hamas? Yes or no?

Perhaps you haven't taken the time to look at my threads.

They usually start with the following phrase

War crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

I think that says it all.

Most of conversation in these threads involves emotionally charged Jewish supporters who can't or don't want to admit that both sides have committed war crimes but Israel has broken all records.

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack? Yes or no?

Yeah, good luck with that.

The narrative is, "Jews, Israel bad, Mkay?"

Trying to get the poster to even define their stance on palestinians is a failed effort.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

He says what I say i.e war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

Here’s what he says, straight from his Twitter…

“Israel is the war crime criminal, not Palestinians, not Gaza, not Hamas. The violence is unilateral and viscious.”

Do you agree with him?
Do you now still defend his words?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

He says what I say i.e war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

Here’s what he says, straight from his Twitter…

“Israel is the war crime criminal, not Palestinians, not Gaza, not Hamas. The violence is unilateral and viscious.”

Do you agree with him?
Do you now still defend his words?

I want to see what he says about Hamas. You need to have a link for this.

My position is Hamas and the State of Israel have both committed war crimes. Innocent civilians should not be targeted.

Gaza is under occupation and is like an open prison.

And to be clear if this what he said in his twitter I agree with most apart from the comment about Hamas (if that's what he said).

edit on 31-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What part of “straight from his Twitter” did you not understand Ahmed?

Why do you disagree with him regarding what he said about Hamas?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What part of “straight from his Twitter” did you not understand Ahmed?

Why do you disagree with him regarding what he said about Hamas?

I will answer as above

I want to see what he says about Hamas. You need to have a link for this.

My position is Hamas and the State of Israel have both committed war crimes. Innocent civilians should not be targeted.

Gaza is under occupation and is like an open prison.

And to be clear if this what he said in his twitter I agree with most apart from the comment about Hamas (if that's what he said).

If his position is what toy said it is about Hamas then I disagree. But you need a link.

You don't need to be named Ahmed and you don't need to be Arab to support peace and ceasefire.

Links please on what he said.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Hamas is just the political party of palestinians.

Palestinians need to surrender. Palestinians need to release all the hostages still alive and not butchered by sharmuta animals.

They need to stop fighting.

Only then will there be peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

twitter.com...

No hostages, no peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Why cant we say 'do you condemn Palestine for the attack on Oct. 7'?

Terrorist group names hide the government culprits.

If a government cant or wont police themselves of terrorist gangs, then their people will suffer.

If a government IS a terrorist gang, then their people will suffer.

Its always been the way of war.

Its an attitude of 'rather YOUR children die than mine'.

Its the way humans are.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

twitter.com...

No hostages, no peace.

Can you show me where is it in his page where he made his comment about Hamas.

If he did say what you wrote then I don't agree with him but I agree with points made about Israel i.e committing war crimes and the rest.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

WHAT AN IDIOT! No wonder he was fired. He deserves to be fired. Too bad the colleges in the USA don't have the common sense to fire the idiot 'academics' in this country who sound just like him. Anyone supporting this guy, or saying it was wrong to fire him, is a useful idiot for Hamas.

WOW.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

WHAT AN IDIOT! No wonder he was fired. He deserves to be fired. Too bad the colleges in the USA don't have the common sense to fire the idiot 'academics' in this country who sound just like him. Anyone supporting this guy, or saying it was wrong to fire him, is a useful idiot for Hamas.

WOW.

I wish we'd fire the idiots who hate America and want our death.

We should start with the "Squad".
edit on 31-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Palestine isn't a country by the way but some occupied territories.

the only reason their not a state is because they refuse to accept a two state solution.

it's has been offered time and time again. but the hate the of the palestinian puppet leaders whose strings are being pulled by outside players and who were voted into power by the palestinian people won't allow it. and they aren't the first the plo pulled out of a deal for it.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

WOW.

He wasn't fired for the paragraph above that I still can't find on his page as the other member said. He was fired for criticisms of the Israeli State and for accusing the Government of committing war crimes and atrocities. Something all sane people will do in a similar situation.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Let's see who else is fired or persecuted for their criticisms against the Israeli Government and State.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join