It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crap! I've been set up on a blind date!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Break a leg !!!

Hmmm...yeah...it's meant in a good way !

Thinking of you and hoping all goes well !

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hopefully...they are gazing into each others eyes. Ordering a nice glass of wine, and sharing funny stories of past blind dates that didn't work out.

I hope it all goes well...I do love a happy ending. oops did I say that out loud.....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hope it all goes well...I do love a happy ending. oops did I say that out loud.....

Yes. You did. And I whole heartedly agree with you !!

And I also agree with Night Star...damn...I'm about to run out of popcorn....

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Night Star
The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be a hoot. The next time he posts, it's from Vegas, the Elvis Honeymoon Hotel lobby computer.

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hahahahaha!! Now that would be interesting wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Brown chicken, brown cow!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
While we wait we can take bets on how well we think it is going.

My guess is despite a couple awkward moments due to nervousness in the beginning, she has found him quite charming, but he isn't quite sure if he likes her yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I second that.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If the thread is rocking, dont come a knockin'

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Brown chicken, brown cow!

Yep...a thread full of 'em here....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

If it gets real late...we can start naming their kids.

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

well, it HAS been a fun thread. I like TDawg quite a bit. And have had such a good time being married, seriously, that I would like to see other good people get to have my experience. I know it won't work for everyone..but call me a romantic. I love people being in love.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by calstorm

If it gets real late...we can start naming their kids.

Des

Fido, Spot, Priscilla, Diego, Roscoe......

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hello? Can anybody hear me? I'm calling from a shallow grave just south of Cleveland.

Just kidding, I'm still alive and kicking...and screaming and trying to get to the door!

Ok, still joking. The date is actually over and I am home.

But tonight was interesting to say the least. Still trying to wrap my head around it. So I'll let y'all know the results after I get a nights rest.

But as a cliff hanger, for all you romantics out there...don't go there...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Good to see you made a safe extraction ..

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Bravo team from Bravo one..................Stand down..............Repeat..................Stand down

Looks our boy made it

Remain in position and await further orders

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And now for the exciting conclusion…make that the anti-climatic conclusion.

She was nice enough, though a bit overwhelmed in the drama department, lots of family issues that I won’t get into. But she couldn’t leave her phone alone, always apologizing; she kept texting or answering her phone to argue with her sisters. I broke my own rule and stayed for 5 hours, meal and drinks.

But the last couple of hours were better once the phone stopped ringing and texting and we got to know one another.

I did see her friends at the bar (the ones who set us up) watching over her later on, which I’m ok with. I actually think that it is cool, that’s what friends are for after all. As we were leaving, one of them came over to apologize for her friend’s behavior saying she has a lot on her plate at the moment. I told I realized that and thanked her for setting me up.

Bad timing I guess.

I like to travel, she doesn’t. I like to drive when I travel, she doesn’t. I love hot and spicy foods and she doesn’t. I pretty much like all animals, and with the exception of her daughters dog, she thinks they are filthy creatures, and on and on.

So, I think that I can say with certainty, that I would stop to chat and maybe even have a drink with her again, but she isn’t my type. And I’m probably not hers either. But at least I tried and so did she.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

TDawgRex

She was nice enough, though a bit overwhelmed in the drama department, lots of family issues that I won’t get into. But she couldn’t leave her phone alone, always apologizing; she kept texting or answering her phone to argue with her sisters.

Wow, that is extremely rude of her. Unless someone is dying or in the hospital, there is no excuse for texting or talking on the phone while you are spending time with someone else. Not cool at all. I don't understand why someone can't just put the phone away for a couple of hours. Pet peeve of mine.

I like to travel, she doesn’t. I like to drive when I travel, she doesn’t. I love hot and spicy foods and she doesn’t. I pretty much like all animals, and with the exception of her daughters dog, she thinks they are filthy creatures, and on and on.

So, I think that I can say with certainty, that I would stop to chat and maybe even have a drink with her again, but she isn’t my type. And I’m probably not hers either. But at least I tried and so did she.

Probably a wise decision on your part.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

TDawgRex
she thinks they are filthy creatures, and on and on.

Yup. Total deal breaker.

I guess she didn't see your wet nose and long floppy ears....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join