It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We Had Proof Of Life After Death, Would People Change?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

Yes, Bible's version of afterlife is fiction and wrong.

The Vedic version is quite simple. The soul stays in space for 12 days, and takes birth in another life-form on the thirteenth.

The Vedic version has no heaven and hell. The good or bad 'karmas' are lived in human or other (animal/plant) specie.

Have you wondered why life is 'unfair '. Why one person is very rich and/or powerful while other person is practically an outcast or slave? This is the result of 'karma' from previous lives.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The soul is incapable of going to another planet if it is not a liberated soul.

Which means that a soul that took birth as a human on this planet earth will come back and take birth in another specie on the same planet.

A soul cannot skip a planet so easily. The situation may be different for a traveller who created his/her karmas on some other planet.

A soul will always take birth on a planet where its 'karmas' can be lived.

edit on 19-1-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We arent even sure that theres a death.

Damn scientist cant figure anything out can they?

They wont admit it but all they can do is base assumptions on observations they really truly do not understand the cosmic forces at play here.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Birth and death is a very common event observed by every human.

Why is there any doubt?

The doubt could be about soul ('atma') as it is unseen by scientific instruments. However this doubt cannot lead to a conclusion that 'death even occurs or not'.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Well, death accures when we experience when the body/vessel completes its natural process of life, as we know it in this vessel that houses who we all really are, as we die, as our body dies, that is, but we live for all eternity and you have, but only in the blink of an eye, to get it all right or get it all wrong, as we are born into this vessel/cell that starts dividing that houses us till we die and or leave this vessel, as we all are A Spirit Being and that can be proven, because we also are a Spirit Force of Energy and if I might say and reveal to you all here, we are of yet another Fundamental Force of Energy, that is other than the only known 4 of, as in Gravity, Electromagnetism, Super & Lower Atomic Energies in anf of which we are made in His/God's image, as He is The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as He is the very vibrating, invisible middle of every Atom that holds everything you think you see, hear, touch, taste and smell, as with our 6th sense that puts it all together for us, but...in fact, you never see, hear, touch, taste nor smell anything, as these are no more than vibrations of energy, changed into electrical signals, going to your penal gland and 6th sense making up everything you see, hear, touch, taste and smell, as you see and or may know "THE TRUTH" it's all just inside your head to begin with, as there is really nothing out there, as all of matter is void of anything and that is the known facts of it all...as it all is God's creation, as He is the very vibrating, invisible, middle of Energy of every Atom you think is matter, as He is The God Particle.

As they use to use to say, 99.9999% of all matter is void of anything, but now we know that the other .0001% is also void of anything, as well. In other words...there is nothing even here, but there is one thing and the only thing that can, in fact, be proven and that is US, as Spirit Beings and or as A Spirit Force of Energy that is A Spirit Being, as you see and or may know, as well and that is we are the only things that can be, in fact, measured, as to outside of US, as all else is void of anything or the fact there is nothing out there, but US!...The only thing here and all playing in this "The Game of Life: whereas you'd had better get it right, as I said, we are only here in the blink of an eye to get it right, as in comparison to this earth's life's span of something like 4.5 Billion years old now, as you will be a winner or you will be a loser...just like in any game, we have winners and losers. Don't be a loser nor a fool by listening to foolish things about your life. Save yourself and save others by telling them the real and provable proof, as it is written, 'in the last days man will not have to live by mere faith alone" as it will be proven in these our last days who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being that is A Spirit Force of Energy made in God's image, as He is THE GREAT SPIRIT FORCE OF ALL ENERGY, as I've said and of what that can be proven, because we can now prove we are made in His image, as A Spirit Being of A Spirit Force of Energy...that can be measured, as in the only thinge that are even real that can be measured...US/SPIRIT BEINGS! & A SPIRIT FORCE of ENERGY TO BE RECKONED WITH & that is for sure!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

(post by TheSpiritForce1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

chiefsmom
For the sake of argument, let’s say tomorrow we are given undeniable, irrefutable proof there is life after death.

For example:
In science labs, all over the world, pens seeming float to boards and start writing.
A name is written. Age, sex, family members names, place where lived, time place and cause of death.
Everything needed to find out whom all these people were.
Everything matches up perfectly, and in every lab is a different name and information for that specific person.
Most of these events are even captured on recording equipment.

So, basically undeniable proof. BUT, NO INFORMATION ON WHAT IT IS LIKE THERE.

So, here is the question, or questions I have.

First, the main one.
Do you think this would make people change their behavior, striving to be better people?

Personally, I think a lot of people would. But I really don’t think it would for people whom are inherently bad. In fact, I think some bad people would try to use this information to control others.

I also wonder, how would religions handle this information?
Would it cause a panic?
Would people just sigh in relief, finally knowing the answer of life after death, or would they still want specifics of what “life” was like over there?

For these questions, I think some religions would of course use this to control their people, while others may not change at all and just have a “see, we told you” attitude and continue on their path.
And I think there would be a bit of everything, people panicking, sighing and questioning.

The pessimist in me says that after all the initial hoopla, everything would die down and life would go back to the way it is, for the most part.

The optimist in me hopes that if it did happen, most people would change for the better, at least striving to be better people, helping others, thinking before acting, worrying about the consequences of their actions, whether out of fear of a deity, having to return to “try again” or just the unknown of what might happen after this life.

Would you change, or feel you needed to?

Just something I’ve been pondering the last couple days.
And thanks to Wildtimes for a great reading referral!

edit on 9-1-2014 by chiefsmom because: Forgot to add something important to the question.

To be honest, i wouldn't change a thing and beside, what do you gain by knowing. Actually there's many claims out there confirming exactly that. It is common knowledge that many (if not most) families have experienced some kind of proof but yet, not scientifically. Ever heard of paranormal? There's more out there than we can imagine... On my wife's side and my side of family, have experienced " coming back from the dead" kind of thing but yet it cannot be proven unless you experienced it.... hard to explain!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by openedeyesandears

The reason is very simple. The spirituality is for each individual to experience.

It cannot be set up in experiments as the experience is not repeatable. Each spiritual experience is one-off.

However people who experience a spiritual event normally get shaken enough to believe.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

SNIP

Seems my words stirred you.

Waiting for your proof to prove your theory.

edit on 1/23/2014 by Blaine91555 because: rude remark removed

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Gnobody
We have 100% undeniable proof that smoking is bad for you...people still smoke.

We have 100% proof that if you commit murder (in some states in the USA) that you will put on death row and eventually 'extinguished'...people still kill.

We have 100% proof that your chances of surviving a road traffic accident are increased if you wear a seatbelt...people still don't buckle up.

Would people 'change' if proof of God or an afterlife existed? Not sure...I think some would, some wouldn't.

Gnobody

I have a problem with that theory, if you don't mind me saying. Smoking is bad; i'm a smoker, drinking is bad; i'm a drinker, drug is bad; I don't comment here.... i'm trying to get to a point here that, we're just humans and that I'm sure you make the same type of mistakes in your lifestyle and that's not for me to judge. That being said, your beliefs and nature has nothing to do with bad habits.... just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I think you'd see more suicide. More youth, thinking life is too hard, let's just skip this step and move on. Actually a lot of people would, we seem to be soo lazy these days why wait 50, 60, 70 more years for the life after..

People are stupid.

(post by TheSpiritForce1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

GargIndia

The reason is very simple. The spirituality is for each individual to experience.

It cannot be set up in experiments as the experience is not repeatable. Each spiritual experience is one-off.

However people who experience a spiritual event normally get shaken enough to believe.

PROVING WHAT NO OTHER IN HISTORY EVER HAS BEFORE...US!

But, For someone that acts like they got a clue and proceed to tell everyone how simple it is about our Spirituality, you haven't, my troubled friend, none, as not in the first clue about us, as we all are not humans haveing Spiritual experiences, but we are Spirit Being havein human experiences, as it is us, as Spirit Beings that are actually haveing a human experience and as you some how think it cannot be measured, as to our Spiritual experiences when we live, as Spirit Beings everyday of our lives and when, in fact, also it can be measured, because we all are A Spirit Being and A Spirit Force of Energy that was, in fact, made in God's image, as the one and only that created everything into our creation, as He is The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as it has to be and is, as He is The Spirit Force of Energy that is what, that was what, that did create us into creation of this universe, as to who we have become now and as A Spirit Force of Energy to be Reclkoned with, as to each and everyone one of us...all those that get it, that is, will be and are.

So, this Spirit Being and or Living Ghost that we all are and have to be, as we now know and it is THE FACTS OF IT, all of matter is void of anything and that only leaves us, as Spirit Beings and or The Living Ghost that we all are and as I said, have to be and are, as A Spirit Force of Energy, as we all have to be and are because we are made in His image, of which, we know used His Spirit Force of All Energy to create everything into creation and the mere fact, also, we can be measured, as this Spirit Force of Energy, because of the mere fact all Energy can be measured, because all Energy can be either transformed, manipulated and or and here is the big one...COMBINED, as to make for a greater Energy Force, as we too can be and it is I that has not only devised away, but many of many ways that do, in fact, prove who we all really are, as made in His image, as A Spirit Force of Energy, because you can combine 2 Spirit Forces of Energy and create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, thus and therefore PROOF POSITIVE of who we all really are and have to be, as made in God's image, as A Spirit Force of Energy that we all are and of what all can be proven and has been by I, but told I have to do it in something else...till I don't prove it...by one of fame, in radio talk show and host of the a paranormal show, as in one Rob Simone, who said after I did show him real proof positive of who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being and as A Spirit Force of Energy, at that, but YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT NOR SHOWN ANY REAL PROOF OF IT, because it falls under The Secrete Sciences of The Forbidden Knowledge, as he said his producer said I had to prove it in something where I don't prove it, but I am putting my arse on the line for you and us all, as so WE ALL CAN REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH...WHO YOU/WE REALLY ARE...A SPIRIT BEING made in God's image!

Now, if you'd like to replicate my many ways to prove it..we can, as all we have to do is set it up and it will be wroth millions upon millions of dollars to anyone that will, as in whomever helps, as that is what they are offering up to anyone that can prove the paranormal, as in the many sites that think it can't be proven & offering up a MILLION DOLLARS EACH, but as I said, they do not want this known nor made known, as we are up against lots of people that are against us proving it, but all we have to do is...DO IT! as I tell you we can, if we can get some off their lazy backsides and get busy on this, as to contact me and I'll tell you what we need to do in order to get it done and prove to the world what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained, as in the para, but also we will prove of yet another Fundamental Force of Energy, all the while at it, as in other than the only known 4 of as to date, as in Gravity, Electromagnetism, Super & Lower Atomic Energies, but also prove we are made in His image...while we are at it also and of what they do not want made known either...US, as a real Spirit Force!...as we are The Force!

SO, E-MAIL ME and I'll show YOU HOW TO SHAKE UP THE WORLD!...as if any 2 believe it shall be done, as it is written. Any 2!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Not many if any.

2nd

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OH! My bad...as this will also prove of LIFE AFTER DEATH, as it proves we all are Spirit Beings and or The Living Ghost that we all are that will never die, but live for all eternity, as in one place or another, as with, as within God or as with, as not within God, as when you believe and know, as it is written, "In the last days man will not have to live by mere faith alone." as YOU WILL KNOW...you will be saved, Thank God on High!

TheSpiritForce1

GargIndia

PROVING WHAT NO OTHER IN HISTORY EVER HAS BEFORE...US!

But, For someone that acts like they got a clue and proceed to tell everyone how simple it is about our Spirituality, you haven't, my troubled friend, none, as not in the first clue about us, as we all are not humans haveing Spiritual experiences, but we are Spirit Being havein human experiences, as it is us, as Spirit Beings that are actually haveing a human experience and as you some how think it cannot be measured, as to our Spiritual experiences when we live, as Spirit Beings everyday of our lives and when, in fact, also it can be measured, because we all are A Spirit Being and A Spirit Force of Energy that was, in fact, made in God's image, as the one and only that created everything into our creation, as He is The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as it has to be and is, as He is The Spirit Force of Energy that is what, that was what, that did create us into creation of this universe, as to who we have become now and as A Spirit Force of Energy to be Reclkoned with, as to each and everyone one of us...all those that get it, that is, will be and are.

So, this Spirit Being and or Living Ghost that we all are and have to be, as we now know and it is THE FACTS OF IT, all of matter is void of anything and that only leaves us, as Spirit Beings and or The Living Ghost that we all are and as I said, have to be and are, as A Spirit Force of Energy, as we all have to be and are because we are made in His image, of which, we know used His Spirit Force of All Energy to create everything into creation and the mere fact, also, we can be measured, as this Spirit Force of Energy, because of the mere fact all Energy can be measured, because all Energy can be either transformed, manipulated and or and here is the big one...COMBINED, as to make for a greater Energy Force, as we too can be and it is I that has not only devised away, but many of many ways that do, in fact, prove who we all really are, as made in His image, as A Spirit Force of Energy, because you can combine 2 Spirit Forces of Energy and create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, thus and therefore PROOF POSITIVE of who we all really are and have to be, as made in God's image, as A Spirit Force of Energy that we all are and of what all can be proven and has been by I, but told I have to do it in something else...till I don't prove it...by one of fame, in radio talk show and host of the a paranormal show, as in one Rob Simone, who said after I did show him real proof positive of who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being and as A Spirit Force of Energy, at that, but YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT NOR SHOWN ANY REAL PROOF OF IT, because it falls under The Secrete Sciences of The Forbidden Knowledge, as he said his producer said I had to prove it in something where I don't prove it, but I am putting my arse on the line for you and us all, as so WE ALL CAN REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH...WHO YOU/WE REALLY ARE...A SPIRIT BEING made in God's image!

Now, if you'd like to replicate my many ways to prove it..we can, as all we have to do is set it up and it will be wroth millions upon millions of dollars to anyone that will, as in whomever helps, as that is what they are offering up to anyone that can prove the paranormal, as in the many sites that think it can't be proven & offering up a MILLION DOLLARS EACH, but as I said, they do not want this known nor made known, as we are up against lots of people that are against us proving it, but all we have to do is...DO IT! as I tell you we can, if we can get some off their lazy backsides and get busy on this, as to contact me and I'll tell you what we need to do in order to get it done and prove to the world what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained, as in the para, but also we will prove of yet another Fundamental Force of Energy, all the while at it, as in other than the only known 4 of as to date, as in Gravity, Electromagnetism, Super & Lower Atomic Energies, but also prove we are made in His image...while we are at it also and of what they do not want made known either...US, as a real Spirit Force!...as we are The Force!

SO, E-MAIL ME and I'll show YOU HOW TO SHAKE UP THE WORLD!...as if any 2 believe it shall be done, as it is written. Any 2!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I've taken an interest in the Eleusian Mysteries lately. Apparently Greeks (and later Romans) had this belief system longer than they've been Christian. It ended in about 400AD after 2,000 years when Germanic barbarian invaders destroyed it all by sacking Eleusis (typical savages!).

So to answer the OP, perhaps studying Graeco-Roman history could answer your question?

Here is website that discusses similar beliefs in other cultures.
www.annebaring.com...
Shamanic cultures knew there was no death. They were in touch with the ancestors. They knew about travelling to other worlds. Greece had the Eleusinian Mysteries that gave people trust in their survival. Long before Greece, Egypt had a very detailed description of the journey of the soul after death.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join