It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for a major natural event in a few days or weeks or months.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thank you for joining me on this thread and questioning the OP. I was beginning to think I was the lone doubter here.

Oh, hey, we had an unusual cold snap about 4 weeks ago. Did you predict that?

Edited to Add: Just stopped by the RSOE EDIS website and I predict that Alaska will have another quake today around the 3 magnitude range. This is easy... I should have been doing this year ago. Maybe I will be the next prophet when Icke retires.
edit on 1/15/2014 by MonkeyFishFrog because: added

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

It's amazing if the people who post these things, actually believe that they are predicting something. I mean I get it, if they want to get a lot of replies, and a lot of attention for a few months. But I wonder how many of these people actually suffer from something more serious.

Let me tag along...Okay...

Just last night I had a "time-slip hiccup" like you all know I have. And I learned for a FACT that within the next hours, days, weeks, months, or years... something MAJOR is going to happen in the world. Trust me everyone, I know without any doubt that my unbelievable dream with a very specific timelines of hours, days, weeks, months or years, has to be real.

Trust me people... Nobody else ever dreams about things... So I must be on to something. And on top of that, everyone knows that anybody who has a dream and posts it online, it ALWAYS happens...DUH.

It's not like these predictions NEVER come true... Just months ago I dream about big changes coming in the US government, and look at all the headlines that I predicted with that one. It only makes sense to assume that every political event since my dream was a result of that prediction... Wow I am good.

My goodness - it is tiring be so omnipotent.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
UPDATE!!

Hey guys, I was totally right. I mean, no, there wasn't an earthquake in Alaska at the 3 magnitude range BUT there have been 3 earthquakes since I last posted, so I am taking that as me being right. Wow, had I known how easy this was I would've skipped university and getting a degree for a psychic talk show.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why you guys can't read?

- Prove to me that I did say LA quake is unusual.

- I did say the weather in Philippines is unprecedented... ...Sure it experiences storms and all. But not this kind of weather in this time of the year.

Philippines rarely had bad weather in January. To top it, it is a nearly stationary Low Pressure Area and has not left the country since many days ago! An extremely rare weather phenomena even in the Philippines.

The weather disturbance occurred in almost the same spot Haiyan pass through causing record damage. I actually predicted Haiyan too. Did not announced it here but warned some people in the Philippines several days before that it will be a record calamity. They actually got mad at me for being a "harbinger of doom". They were far enough from the storm not to be affected. I was wrong not warn everyone I know in that country.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

MonkeyFishFrog
Thank you for joining me on this thread and questioning the OP. I was beginning to think I was the lone doubter here.

Don't flatter yourself. I wasn't just referring to you. I read all the posts here, I just don't bother replying to everyone of them.

I have to be honest. My job of predicting does in fact becoming easy nowadays...

Unprecedented and record-breaking stuff is becoming more and more frequent. All I have to do is say it and it will happen within one week!

P.S. Thanks for the 7th flag. That is much appreciated!
I really take seriously having you guys prepared at least mentally in the coming rough days ahead. The Planet is not getting better. That I am sure of.
edit on 15-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Don't flatter yourself, either, because I'm not a doubter. I know with 100% peace of mind you aren't predicting anything.

I'm only sticking around because you are selectively replying aka only acknowledging the posts that corroborate your OP, and it is hilariously obvious.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by ahnggk

Don't flatter yourself, either, because I'm not a doubter. I know with 100% peace of mind you aren't predicting anything.

You just contradicted yourself.

Who's going to believe you?

Back to topic. I have nothing else to predict for now. But my prediction still stands. Rough 1st quarter of 2014. But if I get better resolution/accuracy of upcoming events, I'll let this community know!
edit on 16-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Almost every person to read the thread and its title.

Back to topic. I have nothing else to predict for now. But my prediction still stands.

That being the same as the title of the thread?

Explain how that is a prediction so readers can understand where you are coming from and what the word prediction means to you.

It can either be the weather, earthquake or volcanism, it could be any natural event but it can be record breaking again. few days to few months, anywhere, but most likely in SE Asia or Middle East.

Please Please pretty please explain how this is predicting anything? so anything could happen anywhere,but most likely over there or over here.

Isn't that just simply pointing out a fact about earths environments and what will occur in the given time frame and area?

At least you left it open to everything and anywhere this time and not like last time said you made the prediction yet Volcanoes was the only you left out and predicted everything else in the book.

Stay safe!

How would one do that, Kill themselves so they don't have to experience everything and anything everywhere and any where.

Why do fear dealers play these games, is it because you cannot rid yourself of your own fears so you embrace them and want others to be infected with your disease?

Fear is a disease, what you are saying is in your eyes a prediction, a warning,

the way you say it in its vagueness is a dead giveaway you suffer too much from this disease (fear).

You have so much fear influencing your thoughts that your prediction is an attempt to scare half the world,

ask for help if you cannot overcome your own fears,

ask for help if you cannot recognize you have fears as we all have them.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by ahnggk

Almost every person to read the thread and its title.

Apparently, you also did not see Mr Monkeyfishfrog contradicting himself with his statement.

So you would be blind to another man's error in reasoning just because you both agree?

Who's going to believe you too?

I don't mind to be proven wrong. First of all, that will be good for everyone's sake. False alarm is always better than a real one.

But sadly, 2014 is already coming to a rough start at least in unusual weather across the world. But I'm telling now and again. It will get worse and probably with quakes and war and economic woes added to the mix. It won't be small, they will come strong.

Don't hate me for bringing doom and gloom. I'm counting this may help chances of success at survival.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

So you cannot explain how you are predicting anything then.

I saw you saying.. anything, anywhere, anytime, maybe. and saying that is a prediction.

Ok it fits the bill to all your others "predictions" as you call them.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Don't tell me I have to explain sarcasm now. If you're unable to detect it in my posts, you are definitely not sensing any disturbances in the Force.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My animals are going bonkers. All the cats are looking for higher ground or just meowing at everything while running around into things.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Lynk3
My animals are going bonkers. All the cats are looking for higher ground or just meowing at everything while running around into things.

IT'S THE END TIMES!!! Aigh! Run for the hills!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

You know what's weird? My animals were going bonkers this morning too...

... oh wait, I was giving them treats.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

ahnggk
I just had an episode again like I did before, an "emotional hiccup" last wednesday.

It can either be the weather, earthquake or volcanism, it could be any natural event but it can be record breaking again.

few days to few months, anywhere, but most likely in SE Asia or Middle East. Stay safe!

My last one resulted to record number of volcanoes erupting at the same time all over the world just a day after my "prediction". Don't take this lightly!

edit on 9-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

LOL. A major natural event, of some type, somewhere in the world in the next three months. Wow! What a genius!!! My kid can do better than that.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

Good for you. I do admire your sarcasm, though I didn't do anything to my cats besides merely witnessing their actions.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

UnBreakable
...............days, weeks or months. Boy, that's really going out on a limb. I predict someone famous will die within the year.

At least someone in this thread is right.

The Professor is dead.

Edited to Add: Dave Madden of the Partridge Family also died. That makes the score 2 you: 0 OP.
edit on 1/16/2014 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

UnBreakable
...............days, weeks or months. Boy, that's really going out on a limb. I predict someone famous will die within the year.

You are totally on a roll, man. The last living Munchkin also died.

UnBreakable: 3
OP: 0
edit on 1/16/2014 by MonkeyFishFrog because: name typo

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

You are totally on a roll, man. The last living Munchkin also died.

Now, arguably, that is not a famous person

My predictions: summer will be hot, winter will be cold, something will happen somewhere, and lots of people I don't know will die in the next year.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

adjensen
My predictions: summer will be hot, winter will be cold, something will happen somewhere, and lots of people I don't know will die in the next year.

Hey - you are a great psychic, it is summer here, and it is hot, I watched the news and it is cold in parts of the USA and here is someone who died
www.abc.net.au...

you are very very accurate in your predictions!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join