It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? Lost for words ! Aliens could share more tech with us if...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

To say the least!
Star from me. This thread has not started very responsibly in reaction. No wonder we are in trouble...
People have even started to resolve their personal issues herein... Human nature i guess.
Wonder what if i did not have key words like healthy/fit/responsible/think hard in the oppening post!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nothing new and I'm getting tired of having him babble about others people experiences and writings and not even being critical about much of what he now seems to take as absolute truths... If I had his background I could make a better and more substantiated case, so I put him in at the same level as the Mitchell US Astronaut...

I have been keeping an eye or should I say ear out to anything he says because of his background an unique view point. One thing that I will never forget was an interview that he stated that while acting as defense minister there was a US lead operation to get an unidentified craft out of a Canadian lake (IIRC) and that he was prevented to know what the operation was about or have Canadian personnel assist...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Maybe that' s what brought him to the side of light for people?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This thread reminds of this game scene.

I though this was epic when I first got to this scene, considering how all the species tech. in Mass Effect is based of the main villains tech. path. But, then again methods being basic to advanced with the laws of the universe, you could probably only bend the rules so much.

Plus, the voice send shiver down your spine. Although, albeit this one sounds over-powering.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Why do they appear to deny Jesus? maybe because the western world is mostly Christian and alien abduction stories are a western thing, mostly in the USA but now more in the UK etc.
Sleep paralysis will make your mind use what it knows and If you fear ET's your mind may confuse your fear for an abduction...before ET sleep paralysis sufferers always said it was demons because that was the popular scary thing at that time.
Why would they even bother taking people (If they are even bothered about us) when they could just make us in a lab?.
I just wonder why Christians are so against the idea of alien life, other religions welcome alien life and heck some even base their Gods on them (hindu's).

Back to the OP I just think this guy is as much in the know as Iam, I don't think any government knows about them, Heck given the scale of space let alone the time scales I think any chance of us bumping into any intelligent alien life is very very slim.
I sure hope not my heart says "yes they are here" but my brain tells me nope.
edit on 5-1-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hell who knows .....right?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Joneselius

I just wonder why Christians are so against the idea of alien life, other religions welcome alien life and heck some even base their Gods on them (hindu's).

Christians are not against the idea of alien life.

Plenty of Christians believed that Mars was inhabited during Percival Lowell's era.

And today the Catholic Church openly accepts that we may very well be just one of many civilizations in the universe.

They've even become active participants in the search for life beyond Earth:

Search for Life Beyond the Solar System
Exoplanets, Biomakers & Instruments
Tucson, March 17-21, 2014

Motivated by the rapidly increasing number of known earth-sized planets, the increasing range of extreme conditions in which life on Earth can persist, and the progress toward a technology that will ultimate enable the search for life on exoplanets, the Vatican Observatory and the Steward Observatory announce a major conference entitled Exoplanets, Observation & Biomakers: The Search for Life Beyond the Solar System.

The goal of the conference is to bring together the interdisciplinary community required to address this multi-faceted challenge: experts on exoplanet observations, early and extreme life on earth, atmospheric biomarkers, and planet-finding telescopes.

More here: www.paignion.info...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I don't think any government knows about them

This is a particular case where the lack of evidence supports the claim that they do know at least more than the common citizen. When steps are taken to avert scrutiny and transparency in such a large scale, the silence becomes deafening...

I have stated many times that the best indication that something is afoot is the more than insane response of those in authority to the phenomena. The even criminal behavior that is transparent in the dereliction of duty in the functions of state institutions in providing acceptable answers and guarantee. I get that the state has no direct obligation to provide advances in knowledge (beyond the need to serve state objectives) but they are required to provide security (avoid things like the thread about a near miss with a plane), control and defense over state's territory.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am not sure you guys watched that material.
Let alone all of it.

It was broadcasted the world over.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Joneselius
Well strange indeed. I personally, having encountered a UFO, don't think they're alien at all, rather inter-dimensional, vampire like demons.

If they are on Earth and they've 'hidden' themselves from us then look out. Only enemies hide. I wouldn't trust you if you hid around a corner and jumped out to say hello. There's too much secrecy. If they're working in tandem with governments then God help us all. We're already alien chow.

As if 3D humans are any match for anything higher dimensional including god.
. Would you hide if a insane predatory selfish specie would hunt you for knowledge and technology? I would. Only fools believe humans as a whole can be trusted to not be small minded and greedy. You can just look at the economic system we use based on economic enslavement of many for few. People are so easily distracted.

One day I wish humanity prove me wrong.
edit on 5-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Define Dimension for me plz?

A spirit world where the dead, and something that is dead, but alive have no interest in the living. Or just another place and time in existence, or where going past the speed of light is like the auto-bahn.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Anything requiring Aliens, requires Aliens, not stories about them or their motivations.

So it's all garbage unless someone shows you a live Alien. Not too sure why you even read threads like this if no other evidence is valid to you. Entertainment value when you trash people (as Hellyer is a real live person)? Getting kicks from arguing with people endlessly?

Don't mean to be rude, but the motivation for some to spend time on subjects they will never believe intrigues me.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

awesome video from ME!

i didn't have a chance to complete ME 1-3
But yeah it was a cool game!

peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing of value in what he said. It's the same ole- "Someone told me....." crapola. On top of that, it sounds like he believes almost every story he reads or has been told. His credibility plummets with that alone.

I'm sure believers will eat this up solely from his title. They hold on to the belief he has some secret underground knowledge. Yet, he brings nothing of evidentiary value in this interview. The interviewer encourages his tales with these weak questions.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If ET won't intervene unless asked, then why not ask?

Are they only able to assist if governments ask? What if the population ignores the governments and asks for help?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Just as you may be a disinformation windup toy, knowingly or not.
I see the "ridicule first" option is still alive and well.

Again, Hellyer has been privy to information you or I could only dream of.

His position on the issue is definitely worth consideration. Note that I never said this man speaks the truth. Just that it is testimony that needs to be considered with interest.

Not ridiculed.

... and yet, all we have is "Hey kids; here's a story ..."

I think I prefer Samuel Jackson's personal reading of "Go the *eff* to sleep" (google it) for story time than more of same endless empty take-my-word-for-it Celebrity Endorsement of a product ("aliens" are indeed a social product that can be "banked" on in some circles).

We've been hearing "take my word for it" in one form or another since the invention of lying before recorded history.

Now, if the distinction about "aliens" was being made in regard to the discovery of some ambiguously far off distant maybe discovery of a radio signal, or something to that extent, that might be worthy of acceptance.
That distinction, is, however, not occurring.
We have someone claiming there are at least 4 separate CIVILIZATIONS of different technological, intelligent nuts-and-bolts poke-it-with-a-stick physical ET interacting with human beings for thousands of years.
Right.
Yet, we've not so much as a sit down with a cuppa tea interview with one of these Aliens?

Fantastic Claims require fantastic evidence, and no amount of celebrity product endorsement "take my word for it" will ever amount to that.
Aliens requires Aliens, NOT people saying "take my word for it".

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Ectoplasm8
Absolutely nothing of value in what he said.

Agreed...the interview was poor to say the least. He rambled and tried to throw in a ton of stuff. Happens when someone is excited to get a major international lengthy interview after years of being ignored.

Ectoplasm8
I'm sure believers will eat this up solely from his title. They hold on to the belief he has some secret underground knowledge.

The reality is Hellyer ran the entire Canadian military for years. He had the highest clearance in the country, including full Norad clearances. They were also the years where the UFO coverup wasn't in high gear and allies of the US were being read in on some of the projects.

His bonafides are without question. He doesn't say much in that interview but he is the highest ranking military person in a G8 country to come out and state UFO's are for real. You might want to consider hearing him out if your serious about the UFO subject.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Considering RT's long time association with Alex Jones this is probably something best ignored.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Thorneblood
Considering RT's long time association with Alex Jones this is probably something best ignored.

Scary considering RT has a viewership of about 109 million people.

Im not a fan of Alex jones.... Im not a fan of RT news...

If I had to choose, ill go with the existence of ET's over those 2 any day.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well then here you go....
RT

He was Canadian minister of Defense in 1960s, ruling over the country’s armed forces during the time of the Cold War – and when he retired he publicly stated that we are not alone in the universe, and some guests from outer space actually live here, on planet Earth. Is this fantasy? Is someone actually watching us? Today we ask the man who says UFOs are a serious business – Paul Hellyer.

The full transcript of his interview....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join