It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is also some more info on the original stick man video here...

Pretty much has resurfaced since 2010 however still inconclusive.

translate.google.com...://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2013-11-29-55251&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGeZiOnex%26espv%3D210%26es_sm% 3D93

If it comes out in RU simply translate w/ google.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

vivid1975
reply to post by Indigo5

Pfft. Lol.

A frogs shadow! Wow.

I like your thinking but no. The body is thin all over. A frogs is not. No matter what species.

Not sure how to help from here? It moves just like a small grey tree frog on a window pane.

Whatever it is..look carefully...it is out of focus as the camera's focus is set to the building across the street, while the frog is on the exterior of the window right in front of the camera...thus the frog is out of focus, but the windows of the building it is purportedly crawling across are IN focus. You can see at the beginning of the video, the body is not as thin as you might think it is an illusion created by the focus of the camera on the far away building relative to the frog.

It's legs, joint structure, manner of motion are all identical to a tree frog climbing on a window, which happens often.

And I find it funny that you seem to find that extremely likely explanation utterly impossible while entertaining demon, alien, other world invaders.

edit on 9-12-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

This one seems to be better lit up (do have to look closely more to the right however as it is still dark).

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A lot of these seem to revolve around a video called Station922.mkv

Here is a link thats obv fake but I dont believe it has been posted just yet

translate.googleusercontent.com.../search%3Fq%3DGeZiOnex%26start%3D10%26sa%3DN%26espv%3D210%26es_sm%3D93%26biw%3D1 366%26bih%3D666&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&u=http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/%3Fv%3DGLpnLEcE2Is&usg=ALkJrhhBbVcs1sc9c3GsL7baqeufkAJM_g

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My first reaction was fake, There is a light from a street light being cast on the building yet this creature doesnt have any noteable shadow at all, It looks to me like some-ones cgi project of some description.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i mean its not a obvious cgi. its actually looks real. if it is then thats creepy as hell

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

I'm also looking forward to your analysis.
Thx in advance.
Thats why i love the internet so much.
You can figur things out together with experts.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Snoopie
My first reaction was fake, There is a light from a street light being cast on the building yet this creature doesnt have any noteable shadow at all, It looks to me like some-ones cgi project of some description.

That is because the flood light that is illuminating the building attracts bugs and a tree frog is on that light eating them. It doesn't cast a shadow because it IS a shadow.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I'd sooner believe it's a bio-mechanical extraterrestrial drone than a frog on a window . Don't you find it odd that this "Frog" on a window manages to plant it's feet directly on the areas of the window where the seams of the building would appear? That would be a difficult task for a human to coordinate, let alone a lowly amphibian.

As it stands, it's most likely an extremely well-crafted piece of CGI video.
edit on 12/9/2013 by ExquisitExamplE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2013 by ExquisitExamplE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You see a lot of aliens, UFO, Big foot videos. You know what's in common with all of them? Very blurry, low resolution and spotty video quality

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I can't see any shadows!! Or, I must be blind or dumb. Bloody-hell, my mind is playing-up!

Nevermind, goodbye.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As a 3d creature designer I can assure you it is 100% possible to fake a video like this.

Granted I like the back story behind it and the mythology everyone has unearthed, but It doesn't look all that convincing to me and I would consider myself as having a good eye for spotting the real from the fake.

Cool creature design though, almost reminiscent of the "walkers" on cctv from a while back
edit on 9/12/2013 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

mekhanics
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I can't see any shadows!! Or, I must be blind or dumb. Bloody-hell, my mind is playing-up!

Nevermind, goodbye.

Well the shadows are pretty clear to me and seem to match with the direction of the trees shadow.

And you can see something moving on the roof before it crawls on the wall.

And there also seem to be vague sounds of something touching iron everytime it moves.

Very nicely made if it is..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOOOk first of all im seeing alot of negative hallucination here....medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

I see multiple posts expressing that it passes the test of the physical senses.. YET, admittedly they say the dont belive or dont want to believe due to the terror, and or destruction and reformation of core believes and or worldview. It is too much mental and emotional labor for the average person to alter thier view of reality. THIS IS HOW HE HIDES.

He crossed the lit area in the building cuz he was trying to locate an individual in the area that he/it was trying to "bond" with. He CAN hide in the sewer but it has used dense woodland in the past.

A predator can paralyze its victim with or without fear...are we not the same?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Arrrrghhhhh...you've gone and done it now!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

All the people saying its a bug on a miniature ARE #*TARDED!!!
There are no bugs and or frogs like that on earth and countless other features that confirm this is real.
The strongest argument here is "That just CANT happen...duh" or "ITS CGI BEYOND THIS EARTH" or "ITS SO SCARY I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE"

How bout we actually study it people?!

It seems to shifty into a more humanoid apperance as it comes up to windows and peeks in...
he has a human head and a human hand at one point...but it shifts form as the need presents itself...
I think this is the same species as the NASA black blob alien...

OK who remembers this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has a now deleted video of a black blob creature climbing on the hull of the ISS

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Couldn't agree more. If this is fake its made on VERY high end software and the attention to detail is that of a hollywood film. And I'll say this ahead of time, yes I do video production and animation for a living. Worked for over 20 years with the commercial apps, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Avid, etc. and I can usually spot fakes very easily. Also, someone who was going to put all that time and effort into faking this probably would have shot it with something other than a cell phone camera. Sure, it lends to the authenticity of it, but its complete crap to work with when editing.

In addition, when I was younger we lived in Rochester Minnesota, home of the world-renowned Mayo Clinic. My mom is a nurse and worked at Mayo. One day on her way to work she saw, what she described as some kind of giant monkey crawling up the outside of the building. She mentioned it to my brother and I when she got home that night. She was very serious and thought maybe it was something that had escaped the research labs. (Mayo invests millions and maybe even billions into medical research. Keep in mind that this is one of the top hospitals in the world. Bill Cosby was treated there while my mom was working there.)

Anyhow, my brother and I used to joke about the giant monkeys that climb the buildings in Rochester and seeing this reminded me of that. All in all, this is either genuine, as unpleasant as that may be or an extremely high quality fake. In which case, someone has way too much time and money on their hands.

Either way, this is impressive.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Calling fake on this.

My take on this is that no CGI is even required to pull this off.

Make a fake city set. It looks like the city in this is a set, nothing moves and all the lights seem to be from the same source bulb.

Then get yourself a spider. remove some legs. You now have an enormous 'slender man alien' to rampage around this city.

I do not advocate doing this. Torturing spiders isn't nice.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

DayKnightmare
He crossed the lit area in the building cuz he was trying to locate an individual in the area that he/it was trying to "bond" with. He CAN hide in the sewer but it has used dense woodland in the past.

DayKnightmare
It seems to shifty into a more humanoid apperance as it comes up to windows and peeks in...
he has a human head and a human hand at one point...but it shifts form as the need presents itself...
I think this is the same species as the NASA black blob alien...

You know... you don't have to drink the whole industrial-size bottle of cough syrup all in one sitting.

How do you know it's trying to locate an individual to bond with? You seem to know a lot about the habits and lifestyles of these creatures.

How in god's name can you tell that it has a "human head" and "hand" at one point? It's a featureless black shape in a fairly low quality video...

I'm not saying it's completely impossible this is real, but it seems much more likely that this is a well-crafted CGI segment than an actual video of a 15-foot tall alien shadow monster.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Spookybelle
My first impression was that of a miniature building and someone playing with a shadow on it.

Interesting though.

Definitely a model (or the like) of a building. Fake as Dolly Parton's breasts.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join