It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Pfft. Lol.

A frogs shadow! Wow.

I like your thinking but no. The body is thin all over. A frogs is not. No matter what species.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I'm really enjoying all the different responses to this thread...but a frog?! I adore frogs, I'm not saying I know everything about them but seriously that does not look like any species of frog to me... But such a cute frog in the vid

Having said that, I did show the vid to 2 others a short time ago & they both reckoned it was some critter on the outside of the window on the building it was filmed from, as a few others have mentioned..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Could that be the Russian version of this...

Stretch Armstrong...

link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

The problem with that theory is the way it moves up to the corner of the building and then move around it. A critter on the flat window would not do that.

link   
That is one creepy as hell video.
But I have to say, that until the guy who filmed that "creature" comes out and admits it's a hoax? I'm believing it to be REAL. And I'll be sleeping with my lights on, just in case...

Just my $0.2

(I SO should not have watched that video! It's the thing of nightmares)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

The creep just wants a cheap apartment...whats the problem?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

paradisepurple
And think about it, spiders hang out on our buildings spinning their webs so that they can catch their prey

Perhaps it has a bunch of incapacitated Russians bundled up somewhere, encased in an unholy anthracite silk pouch. It waits for them to become drunk on too much vodka, as Russians are wont to do, and then, when they are passed out, it pounces, wrapping them up with unnatural speed and precision, whisking them away to it's subterranean lair, to serve as living snacks for later. It drives an inky-black proboscis into your belly, injecting you with a foul slurry that liquefies your innards. The process is very painful, and you are still alive as it begins to sup upon the horrific soup that was once your internal organs.

Sweet dreams!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
1. Record video of building.

2. Upload to computer.

3. Add animated creature to video.

4. Watch gullible mass in "awe," across conspiracy forums.

Notice how the camera was fixated on the building a whole 10 seconds before the (ANIMATED) creature came into view?? Yeah, totally NOT set up.
Lol...
edit on 9-12-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Thanks for that, I have a busy day tomorrow & now I'm going to get about 2 hours sleep.

Someone debunk this please

edit on 9-12-2013 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Please, check this - you can see shadows all over the wall.
www.youtube.com...=19

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You also need to consider Russians personality.. they're tough as nails and are it seems alot more clued up about these things.

And what of the thought processes of a movie maker.. thinking this could be the film that makes me famous? Concentrate..don't loose your cool..keep focus and keep quiet?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

a strange creature has been captured by a moviemaker that was at home. the boy

I have read a few russian things on the web and they sometimes speak weird are we sure this did not just mean "the boy who made THIS movie" not an actual Movie maker as in pro? The voice sounds very young and actually hushed like a person truly scared.

edit on 9-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is no limit to the sex drive of the adolescent male. There's probably several nubile young women in the building.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kromlech

Ha ha ha! The only problem I have is with your last statement. If you see other versions of the video that aren't zoomed in as far (can see the rooftop of the building), you can in fact see the creature coming from the roof top and going down from there from the moment the video starts.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Can you post a link to one of these? In all the versions I've seen, the roof area is too dark to see it come over the top.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The real question to this video is: Why would someone be filming a random building at night? Expecting to see what exactly? I could record the sky from my window every night for years straight and never get a real UFO on camera. This is why i think it's a hoax, but it's really good and well done - so good that it looks real to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You can hear them laughing over this prank.. Personally I would be very exited and try to zoom in to get a better picture or I would have called in on ATS Radio ..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

kromaion
The real question to this video is: Why would someone be filming a random building at night? Expecting to see what exactly? I could record the sky from my window every night for years straight and never get a real UFO on camera. This is why i think it's a hoax, but it's really good and well done - so good that it looks real to me.

Why assume he was filming the building? Entirely logical that he was looking out his window, saw something on the roof and went back for his camera.

The things appears within a couple of seconds from when filming begins - It scales down from the top of the building so its wouldn't be out of line to assume it was on top of the building or near the ledge.

A lot of these comments have me believing that some of you are not viewing the video full screen...

No clue what it is and if its real though, just stating the facts of the video.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ETA: Now my post is being referenced just to make a case for the video being legitimate. I'm out.
edit on 9-12-2013 by SocialCUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

SocialCUT
PSA: Watch the ORIGINAL video (the one with sound, posted several times by others in this thread), NOT the one that has been sabotaged to make the CGI literally blend in to the environment, creating false realism by adding compression artifacts and GREATLY reducing the framerate
(the one posted in the OP).

Now to the original video:
It's been done well, but there are still key points at which my FAKE alarm goes off pertaining to the movements of the creature, when the logic center in my brain screams, "I've seen enough physical interactions through these eyes to know when something does not follow the rules that I have concluded to be an accurate representation of reality".

It just doesn't fit well enough with its surroundings or the laws of physics to go unnoticed, which is why the lowered-framerate video was created: to remove words (the evidence of the truth) from the book and force you to read between the lines (creating a new, false "truth").

It's got nothing to do with the creature itself. I had no problem whatsoever accepting that the video I was about to watch could be legitimate, and was actually quite excited by the thread title. Upon my first viewing however that excitement was quickly replaced by the feeling I get when inadvertently being linked to an "ADGUK" or "ThirdPhaseOfMoon" video; complete disappointment in myself for having believed for even a moment that someone on the internet was being honest about a paranormal event.

reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I would thank you to include the original video footage in your thread post. Otherwise I should like to make a complaint about your blatant omission of evidence in the OP.

And my hypothesis was right - The thing IS on the roof at the beginning of the video.

Click that link, put it on full screen, enhance the brightness of your monitor slightly and put your face about 2 inches from your monitor and watch the roof of the building - the thing is ON the roof not by the ledge for a good two seconds.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join