It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone here rh negative? anyone related to royalty?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Sorry my sentence were a bit blurry, i fixed it so there is no misunderstanding

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I was just informed by my friend and I already new. That Rh factors were tested on monkeys. Rhysus macaque. This testing is still done today at NIH national institute of health. Down in Bethesda Maryland.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

dollukka

Sorry my sentence were a bit blurry, i fixed it so there is no misunderstanding

No prob. I new what you were informing of. No misunderstanding .

I was poking fun at me. But I appreciate it much.

I still have to dig up old books and bring up web articles.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

I am B rh Neg but I am adopted so I doubt there's any link to royal blood lines,the only clue I have had as to my father's name was Terry Vickers,that's what my adoptive mother told me.I met my biological mother once,a nice old bird,but when I asked her about my bio-father+the name I was given,Terry Vickers,she became extremely anxious and agitated,denied this vehemently-and when I asked her who Was my bio-father,she became very flustered+mumbled:"Ohhh it was so long ago,I can't remember,I think his name was Peter" She was so upset+anxious with this line of questioning that I just changed the subject+let it slide.Here's a thread of mine,which you may find interesting,maybe:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I know is,since earliest childhood,to the present day,I have never felt like a part of the human race,not one day in my life.And I can recall the exact day I first realised this-at age 3,when something happened to me,something very strange.And up to 2+half years ago,it was like people could sense something different-i "spooked the herd" or something-all my life,I have encountered an incredible amount of hostility from people,without any reason whatso ever,like there was some pheromone I was giving off that antagonised people.Then +- 2+half years ago,something happened again,something changed-and suddenly people seem to like me just fine,smile at me all the time in public,no more unaccounted for hostility+ bad treatment+rejection,coldness,etc..so idk,strange life I have had.

I feel at my best out in nature-it is like I can relate to the Earth,but not really so well with the citizens of Earth,people.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Aaaaand on that note. Thanks to all here. I have something to do today. I'll stay signed in for a bit then I'll be in lurk mode to see who can dig up what.

( slurping coffee )

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Now I'm sad.

Looked the name up. There is a US air guard pilot. A British pilot. A medic I Oklahoma . Business man...so many choices. Hang in there.

You'll find it. Or it will find you.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am B neg, but as far as I know, have no known relations to royalty.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm negative too..not sure on ancestry...but I know my family's history has a lot to do with Scotland ..Aberdeen area. The Reid clan. ...my eyes are yellow( lots of yellow) green with a thin blue rim around the pupil....as a kid I got made fun of for that...but my husband now likes them!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No RH negative blood, but am a direct descendant of King Charlemagne. Wy am I so poor then? Not even a royal candlestick handed down. Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Most people of European descent are.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm O+. I don't have any relation to any royalty within the last hundred to two hundred years that I know of. However some of my ancestors have been busy. I did read on the Internet that my last name could be related to Atilla the Hun, was he royalty or just a barbarian? Can I believe a web site that says I might be related? Probably just as much as another web site that says the entire human race dropped down to less than 10,000 people at one point a long time ago after a series of disasters that nearly wiped out the human race here on Earth. I believe most of us are related to each other if you go far enough back in time.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My blood type is A Rhesus negative and not royalty at all! However, I have done extensive genealogy and y-DNA testing and I am R1b1a2a1a1b3c and positive for subclades U152, L2, Z49 and Z142.

Interestingly my ancestors seem to have come from the Correze section of Limousin in France which is in the Southeast of France.

The word of mouth story of my family is that we had to leave the mansion and two old maids because of political troubles in the "old country" (17th century ??) and I believe we settled in the Netherlands and Norfolk, England and in the late 17th century my branch settled in the colonies in Maryland.

My closest match on ysearch.org is the surname Bourbon. I have e-mailed with this guy who lives in Texas and he is as common as the rest of us. So if we descend from royalty it would have been the area of Chambery, Rhone Alpes, France which much earlier in history was the capitol of Piemonte (Piedmont in English) the house of Savoy.
edit on 19-10-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

edit on 19-10-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99
He was a feline from the moons of Sirius A or B, and here for the upgrade.

i assume as he is feline then he is a perfect nephilim, half bipedal, half cat. Sounds similar to the days of Atlantis when it was common to see centaurs (half men, half horses) running down the dirt track.
What do you mean by 'upgrade' ?

Is this upgrade, spiritual where he has to learn that the only thing that matters in life is love ?

Ets harvest those who are not in positions of power and yet carry bloodlines. Especially the merivingian lines.

What do ET's do when they 'harvest' ?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

breadinspector
whats up with it only 15% of the world has it but it seems half this sites traffic make up rh negative

Is this a NSA unofficial DNA scan where people willingly hand over their blood type ?

Maybe this page will tell you the info you need to know about RH-'s.
timenolonger.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Thanks Bigburgh

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Erongaricuaro
Tartarus may end up seeming like a royal vacation whenever that day arrives.

Tartarus is hell. If you have ever witnessed that place you will know its no where near a vacation.

Once a rapha (plural:rephaim), fallen angel or other negative entity is there, there is no escape until He allows them to leave.

And being in a world, void of Yahushua's love, where the sky is black, the air is dead and the words fear, despair and misery take real form and literally smash a sinner's body into the ground is not a vacation.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have A- blood...

Related to royalty? Not hardly

Royally messed up? Absolutely...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Rapha

Erongaricuaro
Tartarus may end up seeming like a royal vacation whenever that day arrives.

Tartarus is hell. If you have ever witnessed that place you will know its no where near a vacation.

Once a rapha (plural:rephaim), fallen angel or other negative entity is there, there is no escape until He allows them to leave.

And being in a world, void of Yahushua's love, where the sky is black, the air is dead and the words fear, despair and misery take real form and literally smash a sinner's body into the ground is not a vacation.

When discussing Hell and Fallen Angels it's refreshing to know there are some folks about that seem to know them personal.

I take it you are Rh positive?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm Rh- with blue eyes, very blue. Out my parents and my sister, I'm the only Rh- in my immediate family. As far as I know, we have no connections to royalty. My grandmother had only traced the lineage back to when we came over from England on my mom's side, and no one knows much about dad's since my paternal grandfather is illegit.

Strangely, my husband is also Rh-. He's 1/8 Native American, though, and adopted, so we know next to nothing about his heritage. We only know about his maternal ancestor's full-blooded status because of a letter left to him with his adoption papers.
edit on 19-10-2013 by ketsuko because: because

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My father is AB- and my sister is A- and I am B-. My aunt paid a professional genealogist to do a family tree about 5 years ago, and she found an amazing lineage on my father's side. It turns out we are a direct descendent of William the Conqueror, Charlemagne, Otto of Saxony a Roman Emperor and it just kept going as once you are in the lineage you can just keep tracing it back.

The genealogist stopped at 2500 BC and said, so and so son of Zeus son of Gaia.

The money did not pass down, though it did give me reason to research William and Charlemagne and they had an interesting take on representation, though I am sure there is plenty of blood on their hands as there is with most all royalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join