It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone here rh negative? anyone related to royalty?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by Nyiah

A-

And family has been chanced back to King Charle II....but then we shagged anything than moved so alot could be related to be him

I was sipping my morning coffee! Now I'm wiping it off the screen!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I am rh B- l have been researching the strange rumours abkut rh negative blood l have learned some very strange things

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

angrymob
I am rh B- l have been researching the strange rumours abkut rh negative blood l have learned some very strange things

O do share!
I can't handle suspense......

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
does anyone know about the ancient astronauts apparently the rh negative blood type means your a descendant of the ancient astronauts like your soul is an astronaut soul and your incarnated into this body your soul has an imprint template or something

but basically your related to the ancient astronaut from what ive read

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by Nyiah

A-

And family has been chanced back to King Charle II....but then he shagged anything than moved so alot could be related to be him
edit on 19-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

ROTFL, they all shagged anything that moved back then. We've traced one of our lines back to the Plantagenets, and they donated their genes to a good chunk of the current population

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

breadinspector
does anyone know about the ancient astronauts apparently the rh negative blood type means your a descendant of the ancient astronauts like your soul is an astronaut soul and your incarnated into this body your soul has an imprint template or something

but basically your related to the ancient astronaut from what ive read

No the web site rhnegativeregistry.com keeps coming up. It claims they are legit and not stories.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I read somewhere that every human being alive today can trace their roots back to Charlemagne...

en.wikipedia.org...

blog.eogn.com...
edit on 19-10-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
I read somewhere that every human being alive today can trace their roots back to Charlemagne...

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably. According to one of our iffy-er genealogical research fits (iffy due to the material at some points) we're also descended from Charlemagne. With some of the prolific, erm, mattress mambo-ers of long ago, we're all probably related to some extent or another here on ATS. More so for our Asian members thanks to Ghengis Khan (King of DNA donation)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for that link.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

RH negs are not more spiritually minded. Its nephilim or et stuff. And those I know who are RH - are actually quite blocked, really into the world. However, one of them did have the window open briefly and wrote things that were jaw dropping, but then I've had the viel lift many times too. He was a feline from the moons of Sirius A or B, and here for the upgrade, for his consciousness to grow hundreds of thousands of times his current size.

But Rh- is merely a component of oxygen or carbon transfer and ETs can change it at will in their crafts, its not something that relates to spiritual.

If anything, Rh- factors can contribute to women being utlized in Milab programs, but many people are hidden from all of that on purpose by their Family Groups. And hence out of the loop and 0+.

Ets harvest those who are not in positions of power and yet carry bloodlines. Especially the merivingian lines. Some of those are Rh- and some aren't.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't want to break protocols on subject matters at hand here.

Asides from blood types. What about individuals with BLUE EYES.
They all come from a common ancestor. When 2 blue eyed people get together.
Is that incest? Tom hanks and his wife. Blue eyes. Michael j. Fox and his wife.. Blue eyes.
Matt Damon and Michael Douglas...Blue eyes!

How many rh- have blue eyes?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Every single person on earth is cosmic DNA and nature. This is a living library planet that served many systems. Blue, brown, green, has nothing to do with your soul source by the way. They're just trying to play out eugenics on people. They don't get to.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Bigburgh

Is that incest? Tom hanks and his wife. Blue eyes. Michael j. Fox and his wife.. Blue eyes.

Me..My wife..ex..Had Orangey Green eyes...pretty damn cool to look at, My sons have really bright Bluey grey with orangey bits in them...I'm RH -

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

but they say this blood type is related to royalty or a lot of royals have this blood type?

not that I know of.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

Bigburgh

Me..My wife..ex..Had Orangey Green eyes...pretty damn cool to look at, My sons have really bright Bluey grey with orangey bits in them...I'm RH -

Whao! Mother of god! That picture in my mind is amazing.
I can see the hazel converting to blue/grey..but to have the orange bits would be a true treat to see.
Thank you for the response.
most interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Rh- minus is not so uncommon, In Finland there is 13% RH- and what comes to blue eyes Finland and Estonia has most blue eyed people in the world all the way 90% of population of these two countries has blue eyes.
edit on 19-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by Bigburgh

Rh- minus is not so uncommon, In Finland there is 13% RH- and what comes to blue eyes Finland and Estonia has most blue eyed people in the world all the way 90% of population has blue eyes.
edit on 19-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

OK thank you. I'll write that down as well. WoW 90% of the 13% rh-.
Looks like I got some reading to do.
I got to go back and grab my A&P books and Nursing books as well.

Don't make fun. Yes I'm a Male nurse. With brown eyes with Type O+

Good god it sounds like a dating ploy for blood types.
I also enjoy walking my dog.
Video gaming.
And water sports.

edit on 19-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: dumb statement dating

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have O neg blood but no tales of royalty in my family. Of course there are a few lines of royal bastards around that no one is laying claim to. I also have Basque heritage.

I have a fairly comfortable life with a lot of the goodies but I can't really say I live like a king. I have a bit more than a pot to pee in because I do have a throne to sit on too. So it's a good life.

Rapha

If a RH- does not have faith in Jesus Christ they will return to their home prison (Tartarus) on Judgement Day.

Looking at the British Royal family and how much they give celebration to the giants (Rephaim) it just proves that the giants of old are the elite of today.

Soon giants will rise only to be crushed by Jesus Christ.

Since the establishment of The Church we could now say every day is Judgement Day. Yeah. So many wars fought over religious matters.

We have plenty of laws that govern every moment of our lives and plenty of people wanting them enforced to the letter. There is even a desire to make yet more laws. I wouldn't necessarily blame all the oppression in the world on the Royals though. It appears that we get the kind of government we ask for.

Tartarus may end up seeming like a royal vacation whenever that day arrives.

edit on 19-10-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Thanks to you too. This was the other thing I was going to delve into.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am O+ and I can trace my family line along the same paths as a lot of the presidents. I've traced my family back to Chief Powhatan and Pocahontas, as well as British and French royalty (through the House of Plantagenet).

So if about half of the world's population of Anglo-Saxon descent were to die, I would be able to claim my royal status.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join