It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Jon Borrows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

you forgot the April Fool's joke that STILL haunts us to this day .... with some folks continually seeking to dredge up any sort of connection to the .gov/cia they can.

no matter how many times they've been exposed as nothing more than farcical nonsense.... the gullible, and those Wanting It To Be True, still flock to the same like moths to a flame.

makes not a tinker's damn bit of difference, to some.

ya can't fix stoopid.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

see above.

and as I try and get this stench of a topic to disperse, I see we get another cryptic post from someone who is either the person in question, or a friend or whomever, I don't care. It reads like a Michael Horn post with innuendo and subtle hints in both directions which makes me think y'all are being played by a man who wants the attention for being an elvis impersonator and has now drawn too much of said attention and wants it to stop.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Crakeur

see above.

and as I try and get this stench of a topic to disperse, I see we get another cryptic post from someone who is either the person in question, or a friend or whomever, I don't care. It reads like a Michael Horn post with innuendo and subtle hints in both directions which makes me think y'all are being played by a man who wants the attention for being an elvis impersonator and has now drawn too much of said attention and wants it to stop.

See above what?

My thread wasn't about Cotner...

Just about whether Elvis is alive or dead?

So can you confirm whether we can discuss that or not?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Harassed by who?

His followers are well known on the internet for doing such things and accusing others of "hate" when asking honest questions.

No rule was broken anymore than discussing Bin Laden, Bob Lazaar, George Bush and there are so many others.

If its a Con people have the right to know.

Even the mainstream media has had topics similar in the past.

You don't know he is a private person. Who told you this? His followers? What evidence is there he is even private?

Is he Arion? He isn't private.

Good evidence came up that he made and used OTHER PEOPLES IMAGES FOR A WEB SITE

YOU GUYS JUST IGNORED THAT AND WENT AND DELETED THAT?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Cotner used other images of INDIANS and people on the NET. They went and deleted that information. And they are saying he is innocent and just wants privacy?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LawdyLawdyLawdy

Oh my...Lawdy, you are just adding fuel to the fire! Oh and just for the record, this is a Conspiracy site, people discuss other relevant people and examine pictures then discuss.

I am sorry to hear that some members have been accused of causing trouble on your friends' other sites that is most definitely not on!

Still, I cannot see why there is such a furore about discussing the possibility that Elvis faked his death or that your friend looks/sounds just like him. You friend should take that as a huge compliment, given that he is a self confessed Elvis fan. Nothing that was discussed in here would ever have made it out to the big wide world because no one here would ever be able to say for absolute sure that your friend is or is not Elvis. All that was happening here was a discussion...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

so its agreed.... he himself is to blame for all this digging??? please dont let it be that we here are censored our thought and discussions because this fella was 'hoisted on his own petard'

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by upintheair

colton has no pull here. I was using the same means of referring to him that you did so that my jesus christ comment would have more flavor.

clearly, it was bland to your palate.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LawdyLawdyLawdy

we are all of the same kind. there is so much suffering in the world,
and none of us have the right to complain with our lot when it comes
to it.
I know there is a good fight going on behind the scenes and I am sure
jon has had his part to play. for this we will all be grateful.
I also know why the time is now and I anxiously await the day when all that was hidden
will be revealed. that day is nearly upon us, thank the creator of all that is good.

how is Michael, btw? warming up in earnest, I hope!

best regards,
Shea.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

mindq
, this is a Conspiracy site, people discuss other relevant people and examine pictures then discuss.

is elvis relevant?

is jon colter?

no and no.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

not bland.....maybe ....bitter sweet?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Did you guys also talk about how this "private person" baited people to find his 'real name'

and wished them luck??

pub11.bravenet.com...

I heard the usual ones made a board and posted pics that are on my site, etc. Well, I guess they thought that I, me, myself would put any of my biker friends in danger of STALKING by putting up their pics and posting their REAL names, and therefore they would find which groups I am a member of although they could never find me.

Also, they think I would send just anybody online pictures of me, and they are mad because the pictures I sent some certain people are not really of me. Most asked me if I have a picture so I sent them a picture. Moreover, what about my biography? That could be the truth haha ha. And the Karate page, well I don't care if someone can see my behind. That is such a big clue.

Other than that, I also wouldn't post the exterior of my house, about the interior I don't care. Oh, the exterior ones were dark. You see, I, me, myself am not stupid. Never was, never will be. Looking up Jon Cotner on the net won't get them to anything except their own stupid stuff they have posted because simply that is not the name I go by in my real life. Since it's Christmas I will tell you it starts with Jon but not Cotner and not Burrows either of course. Oh and the name I use in real life has also been changed so good luck.

Jon Cotner

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

To you they are not relevant. But to each their own. I don't think Bob Lazaar is, and he has been discussed millions of times.

So we are all supposed to follow what you guys think is relevant? The thread was flagged over a 100 times and was gaining.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Crakeur

see above.

BINGO!!!

See...we aren't all loonies....

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Crakeur

mindq
, this is a Conspiracy site, people discuss other relevant people and examine pictures then discuss.

is elvis relevant?

is jon colter?

no and no.

Yes both are/were relevant to the ongoing discussion. And still are.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Crakeur

is elvis relevant?

is jon colter?

no and no.

Sorry but this is a conspiracy site, dealing with conspiracies.

What next.

No JFK threads? - I mean it's old news now right?

No 9/11 threads - There's been an official version released, move on people.

Conspiracies are what brought people here.

It's your bread and butter.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by talisman

I'm telling you the staff was overrun with complaints and posts about multiple threads about a person who was, apparently, being harrassed over his identity and that is not allowed here.

Plain and simple really.

Were they complaints from non members, new members, old members or sponsers?

Whilst I can appreciate some people may have tried contacting the person in question, not one thing I read on that thread fell into what I would deem harassment. How could it be, unless said person was a member here?

If people took it upon themselves to try and contact this person after reading the thread, then that's down to them. If all decisions regarding threads posted are treated this way, then half the threads on here could easily be removed due to causing offence or invading privacy.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Crakeur

upintheair
reply to post by Crakeur

i wonder....how long before this thread takes up too much staff time?

it's getting close to that time.
Dont do it Stephen please, there was so much hard work done by posters in the last three threads. I know that "that guy" is a private citizen but at the end of the day, he has put himself out there, and linked himself with "the other guy". You do understand how we feel dont you? you must do, otherwise you wouldnt be the owner of a conspiracy website. And the more and more that threads get deleted, fuels our conpulsion to delve further.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Crakeur
reply to post by talisman

I'm telling you the staff was overrun with complaints and posts about multiple threads about a person who was, apparently, being harrassed over his identity and that is not allowed here.

Plain and simple really.

Photos or it didn't happen!!!
...sorry just tryin to lighten the mood.

Seriously tho Mod, di you see actual proof that ATS members were on JCs' sites harassing him? Cos from all I have observed whilst lurking then becoming a member, this is kinda hard to believe. I see (almost 100%) intelligent, decent people who love to debate but who have enough manners and brains not to behave like idiots posting abusive words on a subject matters sites.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Its funny as far as I know the only threat that was made was towards members of the BOMBSHELL thread by Dixie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join