It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Jon Borrows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
elvis-amodernardor.weebly.com...

Or are they? Look at this page here elvis-amodernardor.weebly.com...

There are other angles too like here thejonburrowsexperience.blogspot.com...

edit on 4-10-2013 by Battlefresh because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/10/13 by masqua because: Removed OT comment

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Battlefresh

Obviously, if you Google Jon Burrows you'll see he is a much younger E.P. impersonator. So, then, who is this good looking older gentleman in the photos? Where did these pictures come from?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

SMR

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Please stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
wrong thread never mind
edit on 4-10-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think the previous threads would have been closed at the request, or insistence, of the gentleman accused of being Elvis. He wasn't Elvis of course, and as such should be left in peace.
Now, this NEW pic. Very interesting, tell us more.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

SMR

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So what is the difference here?
This is the same type of thread 'speculating' a man may be Elvis with a photo.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why is there a thread about an elvis impersonator? he's not claiming to be elvis, is he?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

SMR
So what is the difference here?
This is the same type of thread 'speculating' a man may be Elvis with a photo.

The difference here is that it is NOT ats members making the claim.

SMR

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So wait. Now ATS has discussion of Impersonators doing just that, impersonating?
What's the conspiracy in that? Was this thread not made to add to the list of speculation only in a clever way that it doesn't get deleted?
If this is just general discussion about impersonators, why is this thread not moved to General off-topic chitchat forum/People rather than Skunk Works ?

I'm not arguing that this is another thread trying to make claims. Just curious if this is just general talk about an Elvis impersonator than it should be in a non-conspiracy section.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

This appears to be a touchy subject here. I don't really see any conspiracy aspects to this thread. Maybe some sitting in the bar, drinking conversations, about one of the umpteen bajillion Elvis impersonators...pretty blah by ATS standards.

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

SMR
So wait. Now ATS has discussion of Impersonators doing just that, impersonating?
What's the conspiracy in that? Was this thread not made to add to the list of speculation only in a clever way that it doesn't get deleted?
If this is just general discussion about impersonators, why is this thread not moved to General off-topic chitchat forum/People rather than Skunk Works ?

I'm not arguing that this is another thread trying to make claims. Just curious if this is just general talk about an Elvis impersonator than it should be in a non-conspiracy section.

No, if you actually read the 2nd post you'll see that the person in the photo is NOT Jon Burrows the known impersonator. He uses these images on his website. Who the images depict is the mystery here. Jon Burrows doesn't look a THING like Elvis himself.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Looks like Dean Martin to me.

SMR

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think the Elvis subject is taboo here at ATS. Another thread just got deleted and this one is just odd to begin with.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Freddy thread next anyone ??? .....another one bites the dust....me thinks.......curiouser and curiouser........... hmmmm?????

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

SMR
I think the Elvis subject is taboo here at ATS. Another thread just got deleted and this one is just odd to begin with.

I agree with you. Multiple HOT topic threads on Elvis have gone poof. I don't understand why, they were fast paced very informative threads. The kind of threads that draw people to ATS. Get new members involved, doing what ATS members do best. Combining research to further a goal of finding truth. I find, cutting off such threads to be detrimental to the overall community. It hurts running full speed into a brick wall that says *thread closed*.

Also, we are adults, for the most part. At least some modicum of explanation would be appreciated.

JMOHO...

Des

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join