It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Do not confuse politics with politicians,do not confuse people with others facts.

Believe nothing of what you stated will never happen,but even so you will not have time to enjoy your "whiskey".

what are you on about, can you make it clearer
"Who digs someone's pit will fall in it."

If you have something else on your soul you should spit it out.

I see someone has upset you in certain way.

This why by knowing the real reasons we can talk and try to fix as much as possible the original trouble.

Either way you will get nothing good out of your hate.

Of course this if you are not the repetition of the inside.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
A rant against the (global!) elite. Why it seems like the United States is their main stomping ground, I have no idea. Maybe it's the military strength. But you're truly preaching to the choir in here. (Except for the technical desire to see 300 million lives ruined, but that's another story.)

No I don't think even ATS posters are realizing that US destruction is something to celebrate.

seeing the posts, I think lot of people are on government social security

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
what are you on about, can you make it clearer "Who digs someone's pit will fall in it."
If you have something else on your soul you should spit it out.
I see someone has upset you in certain way.
This why by knowing the real reasons we can talk and try to fix as much as possible the original trouble.
Either way you will get nothing good out of your hate.

Of course this if you are not the repetition of the inside.

Ah ok

I want to thank you for being clear this time.
I don't blame you for assuming this is just another case of life gone bad, and so the authority is my enemy.

NO

not that simple in my case, I am a dying breed of man, a person who gets a tear watching people die thanks to US

The wars
The financial plunder
The GMOs being pushed, the monsanto getting protection bill in the congress
The lies of 9/11

The killing of Americans,

I hope you understand me a little more now.
edit on 30-7-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

That would complicate one's opinion, certainly. But I doubt the disinclination to see everyone fall into ruin is a sign that the Government is financially sustaining them. Even self-sufficiency teeters on the edge of a knife in this country.

...I'm a little confused. Wouldn't it be more logical to wish that the government be dismantled, rather than the country itself be destroyed?

edit on 30-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

, The wars
The financial plunder
The GMOs being pushed, the monsanto getting protection bill in the congress
The lies of 9/11

The killing of Americans,
If so,please tell me how do you see this,for you and for the others around you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Would you sacrifice your family for a bottle of whiskey?"

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I take it back. This whole post is not worth anyone's time. If you can't understand my response. Then I dont' need to spend anymore time in here.

Good-day Sir~!
edit on 30-7-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

not that simple in my case, I am a dying breed of man, a person who gets a tear watching people die

Yet you would celebrate as America was destroyed? Watching people die that had nothing to do with any of your gripes.
Oops, almost forgot. Single malt, yep. I don't drink my wine from a box either.

edit on 30-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That would complicate one's opinion, certainly. But I doubt the disinclination to see everyone fall into ruin is a sign that the Government is financially sustaining them.

...I'm a little confused. When you talk about the US being immoral, are you referring to the citizens or the actual government? If the latter, then would it be more logical to wish that the government be dismantled, rather than the country itself be destroyed?

yes I went through the stage of blaming only the government and people behind government, Banks, Industry, Military

I thought that people are good, only government is bad.

Now I believe that people are as evil as their government, I now believe that government is simply a mirror reflection of the people.

If person A, does not care about deaths achieved with support of person A

That makes Person A accessory to murder.

And one thing you can not deny, is that vast majority of Americans DO NOT CARE what their government does abroad or at home.

You can't even blame the information control, all the facts are out, about 9/11, about false wars

ABOUT BANK BAILOUTS

everything is known, and the good ol American citizen doesn't give a flying F

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I know that you are not going to toast the destruction of America. I know you care because you would rather be drunk and oblivious than aware of what is really going on. What amazes me is everyone on here cries out at all the injustice of all the things you listed, but as soon as you say enough, then you are labeled a bad guy.

Anyway... cheers... Clink!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

This is a good opportunity to turn the "you're responsible for your government's actions" argument around and challenge the OP to overturn the US himself. Dare him to be the Hitler that he dares us to call him, tell him to fulfill his own desires. You know?

OP, you cite the act of not caring about killing as a sign that we are as evil as the government. Why do you then willingly admit to doing the same?

My dare is legit, by the way. Try and be the means. Don't just hope.

edit on 30-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Yet you would celebrate as America was destroyed? Watching people die that had nothing to do with any of your gripes.

See post above this one, explained in detail for easy understanding

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I take it back. This whole post is not worth anyone's time. If you can't understand my response. Then I dont' need to spend anymore time in here.

Maybe you should learn to write and express yourself, just a thought

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would like to know how the OP thinks this ultimate destruction of the USA will happen?

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

See post above this one, explained in detail for easy understanding

Just to let you know, there are people in the US that don't vote and there are people that are pacifists.
Do you hate them too?

You really drink Cutty Sark, don't you?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
I would like to know how the OP thinks this ultimate destruction of the USA will happen?

Pladuim

He doesn't.
He's just gonna let his whiskey get really old.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

challenge the OP to overturn the US himself.

OP, you cite the act of not caring about killing as a sign that we are as evil as the government. Why do you then willingly admit to doing the same?

Wrong

I am NOTHING like you

I am doing things at my own cost to fight the system and try to change the system.

I can't go into details, because I would be banned. Only a guarantee from Super Duper Moderators that I won't be banned, would let me go into things I do.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

See my post on this page explaining already the people government connection, explained in detail for easy understanding

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hey AnyoneSeenJustice,

Since you love the USA so much, I picked out a song for you to listen to. Have another drink and enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The risk of getting banned for revealing how you are trying to change the system...
Now, I know I dared you do become the next Hitler, but I'm actually wondering with some unease that you're attempting to do that very thing. I predict that your ongoing disturbing remarks will eventually get you reported at the very least.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Which means, of course, that you'll never be drinking it.

Issue are many. Too true. This little ol' country has had many issues for many years... Also true. A little thing called the American Civil War....killed hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children. Yet here we are...

A little internal bloodletting called the civil rights movement...also a civil war... Yet, here we are, still.

Other problems have come and gone... Yet, here we are still.

So, put that whiskey some where safe, 'cause you're going to be hanging on to it for a while. Hey, maybe your great, great, ever so many greats will enjoy it though...

US destruction? Pheh...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join