It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just ignore fools like this, he doesnt deserve the attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

First, age is not everything, for those of you not introduced to quality spirits

For example 10 year old Macallan of the clan Macallan is easily equivalent to 15 year old Glenlivet

A 15yo Glenlivet is pretty good, a 10yo Macallan is ok.

You should try some Bushmills Anniversary and raise a glass to Uncle Sam.
edit on 30/7/2013 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
Then you'd better have a lot of that whiskey on hand, and sip V E R Y S L O W L Y... Because the collapse is likely to drag out for at least another decade or two.
America is in it's death throes, but it's going to be slow and painful because the globalists destroying us want to extract every drop of blood and money that can be squeezed out of the American people and resources.

I think there is no more than 2, maybe 3 years left, I've been around for some time

and I don't see anything POST-Obama, nothing

link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

Come on where are you from then?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
What was your last username before you were banned?

I find it disgusting that you would toast the fall of any country which would effect real hard working normal folk.
Tell me where do you come from and maybe someone can make a disgusting post about that one.
You sicken me.

Had none,

as for me sickening you, well honestly you should not be here, you should be out having fun, enjoying the status quo for as long as it can last.

I am serious, you should go and have fun outside. Work, Make money, party, enjoy life.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No matter where the OP is from, I can guarantee that the collapse of the world's largest single nation economy would not IMPROVE his/her nation's economics. The destruction of the US would simply be like starting the first domino. The world financial markets would collapse, world-wide revolutions within days. It would be a nightmare. Luckily, won't happen, as the powers that be won't allow it. By rights, should have already, so obviously, it's not on the play list.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I didn't defend anything. Not one thing about America or anyone else for that matter. You're coming to highlight the Site's motto from the entirely wrong direction.

You've chosen to focus on bashing the crap of one nation....among over 200 of them in this world. One nation among the major world powers, no less, where *ALL* members have black hats and ALL major world powers do roughly the same crap. Different causes, different levels and direction of media coverage but the same things.....day in and day out.

You think America is special and I say, no, we're not special. We're more high tech than anyone else, so for simple minded dolts, it LOOKS like we're much better than everyone else. That's just tech for the toys though. World Powers didn't GET world power by being nice guys and altruistic. Neither has the US....and focusing on one to the exclusion of others?

Well.... check out that site motto. Don't just read it. Live it.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe
A 15yo Glenlivet is pretty good, a 10yo Macallan is ok.

You should try some Bushmills Anniversary and raise a glass to Uncle Sam.

I think I had it, but I won't raise to Uncle Sam, only as a RIP

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Come on where are you from then?

Ask NSA, I am sure they have a file on you and me both,

and when they tell you how that's classified, tell them, "but but, we pay for you guys" *sad looks*

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ah I see a coward then...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
No matter where the OP is from, I can guarantee that the collapse of the world's largest single nation economy would not IMPROVE his/her nation's economics. The destruction of the US would simply be like starting the first domino. The world financial markets would collapse, world-wide revolutions within days. It would be a nightmare. Luckily, won't happen, as the powers that be won't allow it. By rights, should have already, so obviously, it's not on the play list.

Ordinarily you would be correct, but Powers that Be are still way off from being Gods.

They still don't control the sun, the earth's core, the asteroids, and sadly, they don't control all the vestiges of their own lackeys

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
Just ignore fools like this, he doesnt deserve the attention.

Thank you for calling me a fool.

No I am not turning the other cheek, your opinion just doesn't mean anything to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
OK I figured it out. "somebody's" girlfriend cheated on him with an American sailor on shore leave. And now he has an inferiority complex against the USA. Sorry that happened to you

It it pleases you so much, I will even lie and say how you are correct

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Only a month until school starts up again.

know many teenagers who talk single malts

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A rant against the (global!) elite. Why it seems like the United States is their main stomping ground, I have no idea. Maybe it's the military strength. But you're truly preaching to the choir in here. (Except for the technical desire to see 300 million lives ruined, but that's another story.)

edit on 30-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I see someone gave you a flag.

Maybe they are a fan of your whiskey. I prefer Glenfidditch, so no flag.

ehheh thanks anyway single malter

I am not kidding though guys, I really will open up 18 yr old whiskey as soon as I see major destruction in US

I will salute The Universe, for exercising justice in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

A morally imposing perception from a unjustifiable point of view. Arrogantly ignorrant would be the politically correct way of responding to a thread as yours.

Enjoy your whiskey~

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Do not confuse politics with politicians,do not confuse people with others facts.

Believe nothing of what you stated will never happen,but even so you will not have time to enjoy your "whiskey".

what are you on about, can you make it clearer

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You've chosen to focus on bashing the crap of one nation....among over 200 of them in this world. One nation among the major world powers, no less, where *ALL* members have black hats and ALL major world powers do roughly the same crap. Different causes, different levels and direction of media coverage but the same things.....day in and day out.

You can re-hash your defense of the United States government and citizenry all you want.

YES it is a defense, however you put it, it doesn't matter.

You saying two wrongs make it right is still a defense of US.

I am saying that US is the most powerful and most GUILTY nation on Earth.

It that nation happened to be Ireland, or perhaps Denmark. I would salute their destruction when it comes

BUT IT ISN'T IRELAND OR DENMARK

IT IS THE USA

USA USA USA

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
A morally imposing perception from a unjustifiable point of view. Arrogantly ignorrant would be the politically correct way of responding to a thread as yours.

Enjoy your whiskey~

At least I explained why I will toast as the rest of you scream in panic.

Can you explain your position rather than just saying NO NO NO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join