It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Some time ago, when I was 21, I was in the States and i met an old lady, maybe 60+. Without much conversation with me, she stated suddenly " You feel very old, I do not understand how but you feel old, much older than what i've seen..." . I couldn't tell her anything since she didn't really ask me anything - that is the way of free will.

I have known of this since I was a young man. So you do understand what I was saying when I said age was not relevant.

There are old souls and I can tell them immediately which was why I said I could not tell how old you were unless I met you.

Many on this earth that I have met are young, but a few have age beyond their years.

Yes... I understand very well. I feel this thread is coming to an end. That is fine, it was an honour. I am thinking whether to continue these type of topics in another environment. What do you think, maybe a more discussional type of thread? I kind of feel that this is not proper somehow. If this thread has ran its course, it means it is enough. Plus, I'm a little tired too.

Anyway, I thank you all for the interest and for being here with me. I will continue answering questions if they appear again.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

UFO's fall into the category of different groups and frequencies. The elite echlens here mismanaging this planet are hybrids for a certain group of ETs that were very aggressive and ruthless. Bad guys basically. Its not cut and dried for there are many Helpers that come in as well, even in those families and the media groups, but they usually get controlled from childhood quickly.

The reason people are seeing waves of UFO's is not to get wonder and awe, its to wake people up. The prime directive is to Free This Planet. And we're here. Many many waves are here.

This planet is going up a floor, not down, people are being freed and healed, woken up. And the ones who are contracted to dark side are going to be in time out, some, and counseled and healed.

There are teams of counselers overseeing, and nothing they have planned for events can or will occur without intervention, not just physical. Some so called physical things do happen. But on the next level.

They're not going to hand humanity over to the various ones they've contracted souls to. Their contracts are null and void.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

After reading more of your replies I have arrived at the conclusion that you are genuine with your intentions although I feel you are misguided in some respects. The esoteric teachings which you are very loosely interpreting do have an elements of accuracy in them so please accept my apologies if I have maligned you.

The fact that the mods placed your thread under puns and jokes lead me to draw my conclusions with a biased perspective.

I do have issues with members who present themselves as guru's and with that prejudice in mind I have provided links to accurate Pythagorean esoteric knowledge (my previous post) with which to fully understand the truth of reality.

This source is probably the easiest to understand outside of the Hindu Vedas, Chaldean Cabala and predates Rosicrucianism by many hundreds of years. If you get time I recommend you study them to fully appreciate the subject in sharper detail.

Incidentally, Unless you have subjective consciousness in your causel envelope and full objective consciousness in your mental and emotional envelopes, I am afraid you still have a number of reincarnation ahead of you. Not to worry though, the way things are going we could have a few thousand years break before we have to return again when things have settled down a little.

Much love

Hello again,

I wasn't insulted at all. I have expected this anyway. It was actually amazing that the negativity expressed was not so negative at all
. What you are saying in this post is very honorable and appreciated.

It is very difficult while in this society to be seen as what you really are. People judge so, so easily. All I wanted to do is present some limited understanding that may be biased to those that will find it interesting. It is not possible for anything I write to create understanding in anyone. The best it can is to help people further their own seeking. There is no right way and there are no real shortcuts. Everyone must do his/her own work.

If at any time my path leads me to read the works you have listed, I will gladly do so. I know some of the material within them.

Much love to you too, it has been a pleasure.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Everybody is being rescued there are preparations for all. Even nature, the dolphins and whales, and the many gifts of abundance this planet enjoyed, that was abused deliberately by the so called (and self appointed) board of directors of the school, are being freed now. Dolphins, whales, humans are being freed, and other life forms.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

Sorry but I can't be as eloquent in my question as others on ATS so I will get to it.

Why do we as a supposed intelligent species continue to kill each other and if we are made in the image of your creator does this creator then condone our actions and if it does not then what purpose does this creator serve ?

Thanks ahead of time for your response.

Hello my brother or sister,

You do not need to be eloquent and you have posed the questions well in my opinion. Let me attempt to answer your questions.

We are an image of the Creator in its full. The Creation is made in such a way as to allow for the desires of free will of any spark of the Creator to be fulfilled. If we need to experience the illusion of harm in order to teach ourselves something, then so be it. The free will we have is the greatest representation of the Love of the One Creator and the best example there is.

The purpose of the Creator is to just be. It is to explore its infinity in any way possible. The Creator does not judge us for our actions, we do it ourselves. In this respect, it might be said that since we are the Creator and we judge ourselves only because we love ourselves very much, the Creator has left its parts to be the only judge of what should and should not be. It is another great example of the Love of the Creator.

To me my brother, this is common sense. However, the illusion presents us with various distractions so we tend to forget from time to time what the nature of reality is. All is well.

I hope I have been helpful.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hello my dear friend,

I really hope you are not looking to me for any answers because I do not have them. I am totally fallible and have much to experience to understand truly the things we are discussing. I am not an authority, nor a guru, nor a messiah nor a wise person. People asking me questions and totally accepting my answers as truth would not be beneficial for any one of us, I feel. So, thank you for the honesty expressed.

I hope I understand your question. The distinct personality within infinity is a whole other topic. I have not stressed on it, since from the questions I've received (they are quite general usually), I have had to choose between looking at things from a more big picture perspective or from a more narrowed one. I usually choose the big picture. It is my own bias.

About entropy. Yes, but entropy is not a good word in my opinion and it may intend to mean many things. I saw entropy in this case to mean only the change and reshaping of things. In space/time, this would occur in a linear fashion due to the nature of space/time - space is voluminous and time is linear.

I apologize for the confusion. You can see the difficulty of using language. The body is not immortal and it cannot be, at least not now. However, it is not needed to be.

About the beings in the center of the galaxy. It may be seen as a paradox, again. Everything IS possible for them, in infinity - meaning that they have the capability to do anything, hence why there is no such thing as impossible. However, since they represent and are the free will of the galaxy, they would choose out of their own free will and this of the galaxy itself(same things for them) not to go against their own free will. In effect, their way of thinking would not let them do it but they do have the capability. You probably have understood what I meant in the first place. The lack of clarity comes from the nature of this information and the limited understanding and tools we have.

Black holes. The high density beings have become one with their relevant stars, in effect being and living within the star, more accurately, in the time/space portion of the star. When we look in space/time towards the center of the galaxy, we would see only the high concentration of stars there. One might say in this respect that we are looking at the beings themselves. You cannot see a black hole since it does not let out any light. You can only see an illusion of nothingness that is in reality everything, as it is onenness. It is getting confusing, I know but currently I cannot find another way to express it.

The thing going back to onennes or to something that is everpresent everywhere has been situated in an illusion before doing so. The going back to onennes may be likened unto become aware of everything (thus becoming everyhting) again.

I have done my best to respond my friend. Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow

About entropy. Yes, but entropy is not a good word in my opinion and it may intend to mean many things. I saw entropy in this case to mean only the change and reshaping of things. In space/time, this would occur in a linear fashion due to the nature of space/time - space is voluminous and time is linear.

It is my perspective that space and time are inextricably linked much like electricity and magnetism. In this way, they are multi-dimensional innately. "Space" is seen to only be relevant when "time" is part of the equation, as time is the only way to allow movement and movement is what gives relevance to space.

Perhaps it is the understanding of time and resultant entropy that is linear, and not the observed subject itself, neh?

You can see the difficulty of using language.

Through our history on this planet, we have come up with many methods of communicating our subjective experience. The best we currently have is science and math. Have you ever pursued this route rather than philosophy? It is still inherently limited, however, it removes much of the subjectivity of the discourse and can lead to much more direct conversations filled with clarity. This type of approach is relatively new to this world, and if you are an "old soul" as you claim, then perhaps you are more used to less efficient forms of communicating our own universe to other universes. Many have claimed that telepathy (if possible) is the most efficient way of communicating our experience, however, to truly remove the subjectivity one must impose their thought patterns on another to a degree where no individual interpretation takes place. It could be seen that this is a violation of free will.

About the beings in the center of the galaxy. It may be seen as a paradox, again. Everything IS possible for them, in infinity - meaning that they have the capability to do anything, hence why there is no such thing as impossible. However, since they represent and are the free will of the galaxy, they would choose out of their own free will and this of the galaxy itself(same things for them) not to go against their own free will. In effect, their way of thinking would not let them do it but they do have the capability. You probably have understood what I meant in the first place. The lack of clarity comes from the nature of this information and the limited understanding and tools we have.

Science is quite a phenomenal approach to gaining more clarity in our discussions. Sadly, even in a supposed "scientific society," most people have no idea how to use it themselves nor do they even know how the things work that they use every day.

You cannot see a black hole since it does not let out any light. You can only see an illusion of nothingness that is in reality everything, as it is onenness. It is getting confusing, I know but currently I cannot find another way to express it.

Try science.
I have no doubt whatsoever that you have the capability. While it seems you have no interest, let me explain how I see black holes in the most succinct philosophical manner possible. First, space-time is a medium or "fabric." When something with enough force happens within this fabric, it literally tears it. Much like a punctured balloon filled with water, it will drain much more quickly (an increased rate of entropy). In the universe, this "drain" goes back to whence it came, which could be seen as simply another medium. Except, in this medium, time is not present. Anything that depends on movement (like light) will have nothing to move through in the way we understand it.

The thing going back to onennes or to something that is everpresent everywhere has been situated in an illusion before doing so. The going back to onennes may be likened unto become aware of everything (thus becoming everyhting) again.

Do you believe that "oneness" only exists outside of this material universe, or is it directly accessible at "all times" due to its very nature? If the material universe is not part of "oneness," then "oneness" is not infinite by its very definition. And if "oneness" includes all the individual (but not separate) manifestations of itself, then there is nothing to go back to. Even the "illusion" of separation is, in and of itself, part of the same thing.

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, and yet we still grow.

Hope you arent truly getting "tired," as we have only scratched the surface of the discussion that you started!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

reply to post by PuterMan

Hello my dear brother/sister,

I have not classified everyone as confused. I said that there is much confusion in the world. Everyone of us has been confused many times in a given life.If you had read carefully, you would notice that I am presenting an oportunity for those that are interested to ask.

You stated

I have also painfully noticed the incredible amount of confusion there is in people in general

We saw great darkness and confusion coming from the hearts and minds of this planet’s beloved spirits

Now whist I do agree that is not actually stating everyone, it could be construed to encompass the greater proportion of the people.

And now, in your reply, you generalise again

Everyone of us has been confused many times in a given life.

Can you state that? No. I do not believe you can.

But onwards to other things. I note that you deliver a suggestion of out of world origin, yet attempt to prevent any discussion of this by asking that we not question it on the pretext that it would elevate you to messianic stature.

To that, first I would say you are obviously delusional about your presumed status. If you are not prepared to deliver on your credentials why should anyone give any credence to your utterings? It is a bit like someone saying "trust me, I am a Doctor.". You are not a Doctor unless you have credentials that state such, and even then I for one would be very disinclined to listen. Having credentials does not make you credible.

Secondly are you assuming that something messianic, in other words a religious epithet, means something to everyone? Frankly that makes you more unbelievable to me just as it would if you claimed you were The Lord Jesus Christ or a Prophet.

In my world, one of facts and not fantasies rightly or wrongly I expect statements to be backed by provable fact. I would not accept an earthquake analysis without knowledge of the person delivering and/or details of the source of the data, and I would expect to be able to reproduce the results of the data for myself. It is what we on this world call science.

Good luck with your wanderings, and you may 'enlighten' some. I will not be one of them as I prefer facts founded on reality.

So you have never been confused in your whole life? hmm, ok. He also stated that ATS was not the as confused so it looks like you are picking and editing full context quotes. As far as the whole messiah thing, lighten up. I imagine it was the best word to fit the thought. If someone showed me proof that they were some "special" being...I would be pretty impressed and if people can believe in Scientology...just think what would happen with some concrete proof. Just saying. Seems like there are two kinds of people in these posts. Those willing to listen to something new and question with respect and those trying to score points with veiled jabs (ie.. "I'll bite"). Not saying you are trying to score points but you are reading too far into certain words and not giving us the full context of your quotes.
edit on 7/27/2013 by fenson76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hello my dear friend,
I really hope you are not looking to me for any answers because I do not have them. I am totally fallible and have much to experience to understand truly the things we are discussing. I am not an authority, nor a guru, nor a messiah nor a wise person. People asking me questions and totally accepting my answers as truth would not be beneficial for any one of us, I feel.

I'm not quite sure that I understand.
You're NOT an 'authority', 'guru', 'messiah' or 'a wise person'....and accepting your answers as truth would NOT be 'beneficial'....and am I the only person who noticed that this thread is in the "Jokes, Puns and Pranks" section?
Just more questions....
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Jacygirl, this thread didn't start in in the jokes, puns forum.

The moderators took it upon themselves to move it here, and call the OP a joke.

Take that as you will, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Ohhh...okay. Thanks Cirque!
(Didn't realize that had happened, lol)
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

i think they made their point..
truthful, helping people..are a joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hello my brother or sister,

The issue with official contact has created a great stir and controversy in the recent history of this planet. This is due to many reasons but let me list the most important ones.

The great increase of the so-called UFO activity during the 40's and 50's continuing through now has created an awareness shift on the planet. Its primary purpose was to create a feeling of mystery and awe at the Creation. It was also aimed at creating a desire in those that have the eyes to see to seek the purpose of the phenomenon, thus accelerating their journey towards completing the lessons of the current density. It is a type of contact in itself but is created in such a way, as to have no tangible proof about it. This enables those that do not want this knowledge and seeking to not pay attention to it, dismissing it as "crap" and not real. However, those had the affinity towards this type of knowledge had the opportunity to seek it further by examining the phenomenon. This is a very good example of being of service with respect to the free will of the entire planet.

Unfortunately or fortunately, the phenomenon itself was hijacked by the powers of this world. They used it to create even further confusion and in this way decreasing its effectiveness. Also, what they have done is create movies and books having the almost general concept of "any civilization from space that can reach us would be so powerful that the only thing it may want from us is enslavement or the planet, or both".

Conditions such as these have created a great variety of feelings toward contact. Thus, a great part of the planet does not want contact at all and fears it or does not believe in its viability at all. Now, you may begin to understand the reluctance of our brothers and sisters of the stars to make official contact. It will be the greatest violation of free will currently possible.

I hope this explains both your questions. Forcing is not desired, thus we are not officially contacted yet.

Thank you for this oportunity.

If they have already made contact in the past that did not go so well, now this phenomena has been hijacked and used against the unknowing population, then who will take responsibility for this mess and correct it?
I do not mean any disrespect here but are you not using the term "free will" as a form of denial to avoid certain things.

If i mentally trick someone into giving me their "free will" is that acceptable because that is a pretty easy loop hole given the current mental state of the "average" person? It sounds like "free will" just another label for manipulating the mind. If i told people the paint is wet is wet they would likely touch it to see if i was telling the truth, but if i mention a sky daddy enforcing the rules of the universe some would believe me without question

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
BrotherOfSorrow

A few more questions...

1)
What do you mean by "karma must be played out"? How does that affect every day people on earth moving from 3rd to 4th?

2)
Can you explain the Laws of the Universe. The Law of Attraction, for example? What does it mean for the average "soul" on planet earth?

Define each law, if you will, and why we should, as 3rd dimensional "souls", follow these laws?

3)
Thanks for the explanations of densitys! Can you now talk about dimensions? do they over lap at all? How do densitys and dimensions fit together?

4)
Can you define a "higher self"? Do you have one? What is their purpose?

5)
Does anything matter at all? Will we find ourselves in the end? If so, should we care? About anything?

edit on 27-7-2013 by Paradigm_Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2013 by Paradigm_Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My dear brothers and sisters,

I have been reading the ATS forums for about 4 years now and it has been a very interesting journey,,,

Very interesting my Brother/Sister/Whatever; says you have only been a registered member for less than 48 hours, kind of raises a flag to a reader with an open heart and open mind...but let's continue to your further requiements

I will be honest.......

Well that is great my my Brother/Sister/Whatever, should we have worried less?

My purpose in starting this thread/dialogue is to present a similar opportunity as my beloved brother HiddenHand did. I would offer myself to attempt to answer any of your questions, if I feel that they are posed with a true and opened heart,

Thank you my Brother/Sister/Whatever, how can/will you determine one has a "true and open heart"? Really?, Honestly? How will you know?

I would like to offer a few guidelines, or rules, if you will, in order to have as positive and as constructive a dialogue, as we can have. Here they are:
- I will offer no proof of who I am and of the things that I will say

My dear Brother/Sister/Whatever, thank you very much for offering absolutely no answers, no proof of things you may speak of, and "Honestly" please get off your Narcissistic, Ego trip.

Additional Remark: Yes, I did not have to read this thread, but I did just to keep informed of the different/strange ideas being preached. My point in responding was to exactly express that, that others have different opinions and beliefs and don't agree with yours. So, if you have an open mind and an open heart, the logical and most 'Honest' thing you can conclude your thread with is, you really don't know if anything you speak of is true, you may think it is, but, it may not be true. You won't provide proof, references, verifiable resources. Thank you!
edit on 27-7-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thanks for an interesting thread. I have a few questions, please:

1) If you believe everything you've said, why did you choose the name "BrotherOfSorrow?" Why not choose "BrotherOfJoy?" Are you sad? If so, why?

2) How does one use thought to cure a disease (e.g., cancer was mentioned in one of the posts)? What is the exact process?

3) How would one know or guess that s/he is close to the 4th density?

4) If the Creator created everything/everyone to know himself (herself?), what's left that isn't known? I mean, creation has existed for a long time, haven't all possibilities been exhausted by now?

Thanks for your response.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
he is not coming back..
who can blame him actually.
the jokes forum..really?
shame on you mods...
shame on you...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I really like you initiative and it seems that a lot of your knowledge matches my knowledge. I feel I could talk with you for hours about these subjects.

I'm curious about your understanding on the reincarnation topic. Feel free to lecture on the subject

Regards

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Of course...that explains it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join