It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object hits wind turbine 2009.Similar object photographed 5000 miles away July 2013.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
That pic is freaky you can almost make out some sort of structure on the front,to me looks like some sort of focal point.Weapon?Sensor?

How about "head?" I agree that it looks like an insect in the lower aspect of a wing flap.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like a flying bug of some sort, in the foreground of the guy. totally out of focus, and since its in the foreground, its an illusion to the actual size.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
If that is a bug as claimed, then what bug? because i ain't seen a bug like that before.
It looks metallic with one eye and dangly legs, i sure would like to see something in nature like it.

Kinda surprised people ain't said it's a ROCK.

I agree. The folks saying it is a bug should post a link to the SPECIFIC bug they are identifying it as.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by canDarian

And seriously I don't think people are grasping the distances here,these are not insects they would be the size of a small house or larger.You won't be taking a video of a wasp 2 miles away lol.

How do you know it's the size of a small house?

How do you know it's 2 miles away?

It looks like a wasp, is the size of a wasp, in a place of wasps so why is it a tentacled extraterrestrial thing and not a wasp?

whoa there
why are his senses worthless for determining size/ distance,
yet yours are SO SUPERIOR that you can unilaterally claim its small/ a wasp?

get thee back to debunking school and start over!

the cognitive dissonance is FIERCE here
the mental contortions:shk:

Photoshopping a pic and then using it as "proof"? WTF?!!

GTFOOH!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

If that is a bug as claimed, then what bug? because i ain't seen a bug like that before.
It looks metallic with one eye and dangly legs, i sure would like to see something in nature like it.

I agree. The folks saying it is a bug should post a link to the SPECIFIC bug they are identifying it as.

Costa Rican silver beetle. Disc shaped body, small head, silver color:
COSTA RICAN SILVER BEETLE

edit on 26-7-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Naaa... its already covered in here and i am also to lazy to moderate a thread of its own

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

Can't....post....avatar....hypnotizing....me.....turn.....off.....turn....off.....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OMG it's a Reaper!!!
Where's Commander Shepard when you need him???

edit on 7/26/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Can't....post....avatar....hypnotizing....me.....turn.....off.....turn....off.....

LOL muahahahaha!

But seriously you can't dismiss the similarities in these separate incidents,while the first one is only a pic the rest are from vids and are clearly shot at distance,I find it fascinating when looking at the photos in years of appearance that you almost get a generational view of some form of technology.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by groingrinder

Costa Rican silver beetle. Disc shaped body, small head, silver color:
COSTA RICAN SILVER BEETLE

edit on 26-7-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

You could be right, but are they not only found in the mountain region of Costa Rica, Central America?
I mean it kind of looks like it might be the culprit.

Strange little thing indeed.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It is clearly a "hoth" droid...Has taken it 30 years
to get here..

edit on 26-7-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

OMG!!!! a Hoth droid!!!!
OF COURSE!!!! why didnt i think of that!!
..............sheesh..............

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have seen that exact "jellyfish" ufo picture on another site,cant remember exactly which one. it was said there that that "jellyfish" is a template included in a sfx program.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

no way its a reaper

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm going with Phage on this one. I just can't get my head around the person taking the picture not noticing a UFO like that in the sky behind the subject. We see what we want to see in this image and some are desperate to see UFO's and for them...It's clear evidence! This is clearly an insect caught just in front of the camera. It doesn't much matter what type of insect but for the record I've recorded both Bee's and Wasps many times because they simply have to be in the shot

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
I'm going with Phage on this one. I just can't get my head around the person taking the picture not noticing a UFO like that in the sky behind the subject. We see what we want to see in this image and some are desperate to see UFO's and for them...It's clear evidence! This is clearly an insect caught just in front of the camera. It doesn't much matter what type of insect but for the record I've recorded both Bee's and Wasps many times because they simply have to be in the shot

My question is why is a bee less noticeable then a UFO just because one is larger then the other,distance obfuscates perspective thus making a large object small over distance.

This argument makes no sense to me lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

from the replies... it seems few people read the eye-witness account (either the link or the outtake in the OP)

the location was a well trod trail in CA. the dude was doing Yoga during a break...
everything in the account indicates the unknown (and unseen object...was a indigenous insect... i suspect type of beetle ~ but not a Silver Costa Rican beetle~)

if the angle of light is just right, one will be surprized to see a sudden ~inch or two~ bright strand of light...

it is not a dimensional portal or a 'rod'... no its' a visible part of a spiders way of traveling long distances by throwing out a single strand of web which gets caught bt a gust of wind and the spider becomes an airborne traveler (no air-miles)

the anomaly in the pic could very well be a spider on a free airborne ride as opposed to a flying insect

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My immediate impression, and my two cents, is that its a bug that flew in front of the camera. I'm not an expert, but it looks buggy to me! I will confess that I haven't read the thread so far, so apologies if I am off base on this. I'll just buzzzz on through...

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yes strange pics...1st pic looks like a blimp toting something hanging on a rope underneath...2nd and 3rd looks like bugs...I am no professional when it comes to these ufo's great pics and I like your thread star and flag

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Yes strange pics...1st pic looks like a blimp toting something hanging on a rope underneath...2nd and 3rd looks like bugs...I am no professional when it comes to these ufo's great pics and I like your thread star and flag

There are videos on page 3 I believe of the screengrabs,the videos definitely rule out a bug.At least imo.

edit on 26-7-2013 by canDarian because: 01000011 01001001 01000001 00100000 01001101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001 00100000

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join