It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB and the choice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

No one can PROVE any alien/ufo stories. I'm saying is this trend in tech related to this piece of ufo lore? By your logic you should never visit the ufo/alien forum at all. unless of course you come just to argue semantics. Which having read MANY of your posts on ATS is what I think you like to do. Conspiracy theories are just that THEORIES. I enjoy discussing theories and what ifs as much as you like arguing semantics and derailing threads.No offense.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

You don't see the bigger picture of things if that's all you can imagine why I might frequent the UFO forum.
To each his and her own though.

Enjoy the speculation.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I never heard of that case I'm definitely going to look that up. ( unlike many people here I'm apparently one of very few that knows how to do a web search without whining to have someone do it for me
)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Speculation is pretty much all we have until they make themselves known. They are themselves the authors of the secrecy.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Perhaps they will not make themselves known until they feel humans are ready to accept them without fear? Perhaps they are attempting to erase this fear by confronting us with such terror that we cannot comprehend until we realize that it is only ourselves that we are, in fact, afraid of? A lone wolf can be much more frightening than a pack of wolves.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If true, I wouldn't be surprised.

It has been done, and continues to be done all the time.

An advanced civilization, comes into contact with "savages", and sells them shiny things in exchange for what they want...or they destroy them.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

My idea here is that what the greys did/are doing is a combination of both

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

All right, I'm going to come clean here about this one...from my experience with them...and I did have one strange encounter which I will attempt to be open about...they mean us no harm. The thing simply stared me down. It was arguably the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. But it did not seem to have any agenda other than attempting to get me to match its gaze. It was actually absolutely motionless. I know this one is hard to process or accept but you have my word this happened. And it is (in fact) the only TRULY strange thing I have seen with my own eyes...aside from a couple of UFO experiences which were less than dramatic.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

My idea here is that what the greys did/are doing is a combination of both

Why bother though? Why not just kill off or conquer? Why the deceit?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

I don't think the greys are here to help us. I dont think the greys have been honest with any abductee or government official they have had contact with. The secrecy/need for secrecy screams deception. They show people images of a ruined destroyed earth and tell people "you agreed to this" I dont believe them I dont trust them and they have duped our "leaders" into not warning us about them. If we were warned maybe we could fight back. I think our government was tricked through its own selfishness and greed into shunning the ones that did want to help us and leaving us at the mercy of those that dont.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Speculation is pretty much all we have until they make themselves known. They are themselves the authors of the secrecy.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If this is all purely speculation, that would mean it's fabricated out of thin air.

What led you to believe this is true. What was your source of information that made you conclude any of this story is real?

I can't help but wonder if it would be more fruitful to spend time researching stories for which evidence exists? It does no good to keep myths circulating and driving folks away from this topic; does it?

Isn't it this sort of thing that keeps research into the existence of intelligent Alien life and possible interaction with us in the realm of the lol in many peoples minds?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

An excellent point. Why would an advanced civilization wait for what may be MILLIONS of years (temporally speaking) for us to become technologically advanced enough to fight back? This does not make sense to me either.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Scared cows dont provide as much milk. done this way you dont have to build the prison for the prisoners, if youre not aware youre in danger you wont even know you should be trying to save yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Perhaps we built our own prison? Perhaps they have been working against some of us in order to help the rest? Have you come across the correlations between the #496?
edit on 24-7-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If thats the case then that also includes all UFO related topics, the Holloman case is well known and there are many threads here on ATS that discuss it, there is a thread here about google having plans for microchips implanted in peoples brains,these threads exist right here where we are. I see the correlation between the two.hence this thread. I have read threads about the Holloman AFB incident here on ATS and no other OP has been asked to justify their thread. I dont feel that I should be asked to justify my thread which is based on topics which are already well established here.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

TRUTH. Again...the question is not "WILL it happen?" but "WHEN will it happen?" Given that we have already made the jump into quantum physics and have seen that in fact there are strings connecting literally everything with quantum particles, it is safe to assume that what you are talking about DID in fact happen somewhere at some point in time. So really we should be asking...what is it they would use this technology for?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

maybe they werent waiting maybe we were already somewhat advanced when they got here... What is the 496?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'd also like to add that much if not most theoretical physics would not exist at all without speculation. Black holes we believe in based on speculation, with mathematical theorems no more or less relevant than the drake equation.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm sure many of us here are familiar with the legendary meetings between President Eisenhower and two different alien races during his time as president.

Yes, these meetings would be legendary. Just adding some background for people who might not be familiar with the legendary meeting.

The story about Eisenhower's close encounter of the very personal kind -- where he reportedly met with Nordic-looking aliens -- supposedly unfolded while the president was vacationing in Palm Springs, Calif., in February 1954.

Source www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... tml?ref=uk

And it was allegedly 3 meetings at more than 1 AFB according to Timothy Good who revealed this information to the BBC last year First Posted: 14/02/2012.

"Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico."

Source www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... tml?ref=uk

According to the legend,

President Eisenhower did indeed make a trip to Palm Springs between February 17th and 24th, 1954, and on the evening of Saturday, February 20th, he did disappear! Source www.ufocasebook.com...

I'm just wondering how Ike could visit more than 1 AFB in one evening?

According to Dr. Michael Salla the President went to Edwards AFB.

On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a ‘vacation’ to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. Source www1.american.edu...

It is interesting to note that these reports of the Eisenhower meeting with aliens in 1954 originates from William Cooper PBUH and John Lear who are early bearers of this UFO knowledge and Col Phillip Corso, a highly decorated officer that served in Eisenhower’s National Security Council.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Then we have far more than "just" speculation.

I guess part of my point is when we make assertions based on speculation it should be backed up with what evidence is available, along with links so we can debate it pro and con. Just throwing it out there is more of a Skunk Works kind of deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join