It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB and the choice.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm sure many of us here are familiar with the legendary meetings between President Eisenhower and two different alien races during his time as president.

One group of aliens,most often identified as the Nordic or human looking aliens, wanted us to side with them and in exchange offered intellectual guidance that over time would lead us forward and advance us to higher evolutionary levels spiritually but, the path was long and much work would be required of us,the humans.

The other group of aliens, the greys, wanted us to side with them and offered technology, the quick and easy path to achieve the same ends, in exchange for the right to preform abductions, cattle mutilation,etc. It is said that the powers that be (namely the military industrial complex that Eisenhower specifically warned us about before leaving office) made the choice to trade humans for technology and signed a treaty with the greys.

Now we are beginning to develop and use implanted chips in the brain which will lead to a kind of telepathy, like text messaging directly from your brain without the need for a cell phone. Look at all the things we are able to do through technology in such a relatively short amount of time. Your smart phone can access the web so you have access to pretty much the entire store of human knowledge in your pocket,can translate languages,find directions,and of course communicate world wide. Now we are on the verge of having all these capabilities and more implanted directly into your brain.

To evolve this way naturally and to hone the mental skills through training and study to reach this level without implants and tech would take decades or more. Is this the fulfillment of the greys part of the treaty? Google already has these chips in development.

Were we conned into trading our humanity for a quick fix to something we could have done naturally through some hard work and patience? Sold out by our own?

It is said that the greys have walked all over this treaty since we agreed to it and part of this agreement was the end of relations with the nordics who might actually have really been trying to help and save us, and now the ones that could have saved us from the sinister greys are gone.

One of the main concerns over these implanted chips is that they could be turned against us and used to control us.Was that the real intention of the greys from the start? To sell us what was our birthright anyway and use it against us?

When you look at how we are treated by our own"leaders" on a day to day basis, isn't this exactly what you would expect for them? We all know there is hidden technology they have which is not shared for the betterment of the world but kept by the elite to our detriment and their personal gain.Thirty pieces of silver indeed.
edit on 24-7-2013 by abe froman because: my grammar is way rusty sorry

edit on 7/24/2013 by Blaine91555 because: just a helping hand

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

This isn't an attack or meant to be insulting, but, you've given us the old cliche WALL OF TEXT.
Could you break that up into easier managed bite-sized chunks of paragraphs?

On topic:
Could you present some evidence that any of this actually took place?
Yeah, the Eisenhower meeting with ETs is part of the old UFO mythology, but, that's all just Cartoon Channel fantasy without anything to back it up.
You've been a member since 2010 according the stats on your avatar. You should know how this works by now?

It would be nice if you gave us some credible sources, links, photos, and other pertinent information to establish whether or not such a meeting actually took place.

As far as I know, not such meeting actually took place, and the story is just that, a story, made up and accepted as canon in the UFO circus of story time fantasy.

Thanks.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
First The enter button is your friend.

Second We are a brainy lot the human race and the reason why we have jumped so quickly is that we can communicate with each other with vast distances between us, that means one guy can have an idea put it on the net and 100's of people can expand on that idea.

Third any links for this so called meeting?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sorry matey but my eyes keep wandering.

Break it up a bit please.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

We see (throughout some of the more far-fetched alien conspiracy lore) a tendency for "greys" to be popping up everywhere. They seem to have infiltrated ever single aspect of society, as well as all other avenues. However, when looking at abduction lore (specifically from John E. Mack, Whitley Strieber, Budd Hopkins, etc.) we see that many experiencers have claimed that the "greys" tend to attempt to alleviate pain and suffering in their abductees. People often refer to experiencing "intense pressure" rather than pain. There are also many stories of "mind link" where the "greys" have voiced thoughts such as, "why are you so frightened?" or "you should be proud. you are doing wonderful things for your people." Is it not possible that the "greys" have infiltrated every aspect of dimensionality in order to find a mutual understanding? Perhaps they have been attempting to spread throughout the spectrum in order to sabotage the others into working together?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

In the "Hill Case" we also see that the "greys" showed Betty Hill a star map and pointed to the twin Zeta Reticuli star system as being their home. Betty Hill was able to pinpoint and draw this "map" which was given to astronomers. They were able to match it up with a known star system, excluding the two stars which she claimed the "greys" told her they originated from. Several years later, when we had more advanced methods of viewing stars, the exact two stars making up Zeta Reticuli (sure enough) were right where she said they'd be. How did this middle-aged social worker who had no previous experience with astronomy (much less UFOs) happen to know this information years before scientists could even glimpse that far into space?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I'm sure many of us here are familiar with the legendary meetings between President Eisenhower and two different alien races during his time as president. One group of aliens,most often identified as the Nordic or human looking aliens, wanted us to side with them and in exchange offered intellectual guidance that over time would lead us forward and advance us to higher evolutionary levels spiritually but, the path was long and much work would be required of us,the humans. The other group of aliens, the greys, wanted us to side with them and offered technology, the quick and easy path to achieve the same ends, in exchange for the right to preform abductions, cattle mutilation,etc.

It is said that the powers that be (namely the military industrial complex that Eisenhower specifically warned us about before leaving office) made the choice to trade humans for technology and signed a treaty with the greys. Now we are beginning to develop and use implanted chips in the brain which will lead to a kind of telepathy, like text messaging directly from your brain without the need for a cell phone. Look at all the things we are able to do through technology in such a relatively short amount of time. Your smart phone can access the web so you have access to pretty much the entire store of human knowledge in your pocket,can translate languages,find directions,and of course communicate world wide.

Now we are on the verge of having all these capabilities and more implanted directly into your brain.To evolve this way naturally and to hone the mental skills through training and study to reach this level without implants and tech would take decades or more. Is this the fulfillment of the greys part of the treaty? Google already has these chips in development. Were we conned into trading our humanity for a quick fix to something we could have done naturally through some hard work and patience? Sold out by our own? It is said that the greys have walked all over this treaty since we agreed to it and part of this agreement was the end of relations with the nordics who might actually have really been trying to help and save us, and now the ones that could have saved us from the sinister greys are gone.

One of the main concerns over these implanted chips is that they could be turned against us and used to control us.Was that the real intention of the greys from the start? To sell us what was our birthright anyway and use it against us? When you look at how we are treated by our own"leaders" on a day to day basis, isn't this exactly what you would expect for them? We all know there is hidden technology they have which is not shared for the betterment of the world but kept by the elite to our detriment and their personal gain.

Thirty pieces of silver indeed.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

There have been several witnesses over time, mostly those that only saw the craft itself at Holloman I recall one soldier,an army barber as i believe was told that a large silver disc was hovering over the base but he was denied permission by his c.o. to go out and see it for himself. The Holloman AFB presidential meeting is a well established part of UFO lore and legacy the intent of this thread is not to address the incident itself but to address whether these new and forthcoming technologies are the result and fruition of the meetings with these races. I know you are an avowed transhumanist, what I'm getting at is, is the transhumanist agenda a trap?
sorry about the wall of text.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Have I ever mentioned that I love you?
Even if you're actually a dude, your brain is so much like mine. The main problem I have with the Eisenhower meetings is that it doesn't make sense. Why would the Nordics only deal with potentially crooked leaders when their story is that ALL of humanity must evolve? It's an entertaining story, but just a story.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You can't establish a connection with B without first vetting A as a real event.

Please consider this parallel: Can we establish or infer the levels of technology available in Santa's workshop by looking at the level of sophistication of Christmas presents over the last half century?

We know for a fact there is no Santa Clause. Thus, it's all moot and there's no examination of Santa's workshop necessary.

We thus need establish whether or not this meeting with ETs is fantasy.
Just because it's part of the whole UFO circus 'lore' doesn't make it real. Nor does it give anyone any sort of legitimacy in pretending it's real, unless you were to frame the question an entirely different way.

For instance, you could have said: "Let's pretend the meeting with ETs and Eisenhower happened. What would one expect our level and type of technology to be like today if such a thing really actually happened?"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The majority of the abductees that experience this also say that they feel it is a false comfort or basically a trick to keep them docile and that they are offended abd outraged by it afterward,

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

There have been several witnesses over time, mostly those that only saw the craft itself at Holloman I recall one soldier,an army barber as i believe was told that a large silver disc was hovering over the base but he was denied permission by his c.o. to go out and see it for himself. The Holloman AFB presidential meeting is a well established part of UFO lore and legacy the intent of this thread is not to address the incident itself but to address whether these new and forthcoming technologies are the result and fruition of the meetings with these races. I know you are an avowed transhumanist, what I'm getting at is, is the transhumanist agenda a trap?
sorry about the wall of text.

OK. I was about to buy it, but for one thing: I learned in the Navy that it's far easier to get forgiveness than permission. What military person, including even the dumbest Army barber, would not know this? Why would he check with his CO rather than just step outside and look up? He could always be ordered back inside, if someone considered it that critical, but I just can't imagine him not taking advantage of the fact that everyone else's attention was not on him, and just look up....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I would say this is true of (not a majority) but some. Perhaps the greys, as some people have claimed, are merely bio constructs inhabited by various different types of "interdimensional" beings. This might explain some of the discrepancies.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

in the hill case they greys were also dressed as nazis,just saying. marjorie fish, an ohio schoolteacher was able to make correspondence between what betty hill drew and the zeta riticuli starsystem which was discovered after the event this blows my mind. however i cant correlate secret unwanted abductions followed by memory erasure with good intentions.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

In an infinite universe, EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN. It is merely a question of when and where said event will happen. If this is the case, then it is even possible that each of us are experiencing completely different realities at all times and therefor when we interacting we may merely be "translating" to one another in a way which we each can comprehend.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Perhaps Holloman is a story that evolved from the "friends" of Pescara (Italy)
These beings of many different races of humanoids than two, met with dozens of Italian and European elites.....
They were called the W 56, and offered the same thing as the Nordics.....
when the greys seemed to get the upper hand on contact with the governments they left.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Perhaps they erase peoples' memories merely to alleviate some of the inherent trauma associated with said abductions? Or perhaps it is a natural reaction of the mind. It is a given fact that many people experiencing PTSD have erased or replaced memories of EVERYTHING, from UFO abductions to child abuse to wartime events. There are infinite possibilities but I must concede, some of the "greys" actions do seem a little bit "shady" so to speak.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

His co was right next to him at the time, its not like he radioed in. To disobey a direct order in front of his c.o. would earn him a one way ticket to caotains mast at the very least.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

you have to deal with the leaders of any new people you're dealing with someone has to be a representitive. you couldnt really expect them to go door to door to reach billions of individuals.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
About the technology.
As someone who's played with electrics since....a very long time ago!! I can honestly tell you that its all created by us humans.
I played with the first transistors, very crude devices, and I then saw them go through several transitions to germanium then to silicone. Then I saw as they managed to make two transistors on one piece of silicone, then 4, then millions!! My cpu has 780 million of them inside it.

This chip tech that we have is nothing special, its just like the infernal combustion engine, we've refined it massively, but its still the same old tranny inside.

Now the software we have these days!! That's where I might believe we;ve had some help!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join