It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Your ATS Staff - 2013 Edition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Y'all leave the Batcave alone... That's not a mess... That's my new filing system and it's complicated... very complicated.

hehe, somewhere on a past post that i answered on one of Codys threads i placed a picture of my sons filing system which is VERY similar and complicated as yours...

He has one of those "mezzanine" beds where you have to climb up ladders to get to it.

It's got to the point where he is now too "tired" to clamber up that ladder and has taken the matteress and filed it under "F" for floor

Saying that, i should keep my mouth shut as my office here at home looks like it has been hit by 20 drones and then trampled over by a herd of Elephants!

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

A man cave is meant to represent the owner
So mine is obviously sauve and sophisticsted

Cody

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

A man cave is meant to represent the owner
So mine is obviously sauve and sophisticsted

Cody

You ain't seen my Shed... a right palace it is

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Haha of course tenth i noticed., Masqua also Canadians i believe

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The Bloody Cake ROCKS! I have NEVER seen anything like that in me life! Do you
have a cake website? It truly is the most fabulous piece of work!

www.fantascenesmurals.com...

It has pics of the drawings and murals too, though I'm WAY behind on getting a lot of them digitized and posted here (so I have a TON more examples). Maybe I'll do some site updates this weekend (likely on Sunday). Most weekends, I get pretty busy doing chores around the ranch though...but will try.

On the mancave comment above, mine is a work in progress. We are basically converting my back screened in porch to the mancave. Currently, there's a pool table, regular table, and fridge out there, with a concrete floor. My plan is to build a bar where the pass-thru window is, into the kitchen, and have the fridge behind the bar against the wall. We're painting the walls & ceiling black (along with some neon bar signs, for a bar look), and putting down black marble-looking vinyl tiles on the concrete floor. Fridge will be painted to look like an arcade game, and the walls will have some sci-fi geek stuff up (like a pic of the Death Star), and I'll have my Star Wars vehicles hanging around, etc. A nice Nerdy bar kind of theme. Eventually, I want to build a multi-game console machine using a flat screen TV/monitor in a built console case, but that will be a while probably.

We're doing so much in the house, it's all kind of in progress. I'll post pics (in the Member Art forum) as we do them. Currently, we've only got the guest bathroom (Asian theme) completed, but have the Olde World map theme (dining room) in progress, and the Medieval room theme (living room and entry) in progress. Our bedroom will have an Egyptian tomb theme. (we are muralists, so should reflect it in the home, huh?)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If you want some ideas for a dungeon theme i have loads Gaz

Now... back to fixing that darned heavy St Andrews cross on the bedroom wall...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is just great! I didn't read entirely through them all but I'm sure many of us likely thought of these mods as "geeky nerds" on power trips who sit at their computers all day
. In fact it's a complete opposite. You're all very talented and successful in your own ways. Seriously this brings a lot more respect to the mods because a lot of you are just like me.

Also I have a pug and while it would be fun to have more than 1 I could not take the amount of shedding these damn dogs produce.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I only slightly hinted at my menagerie at the ranch. My wife loves animals, and a long time ago, I told her if we every had a good-sized property, I wouldn't begrudge her much.... Big mistake, hehe.....

We've got 4 chihuahuas, a boxer/pit mix, and a lab/chow mix. (the bigger dogs are often in their play area outside) (so 6 dogs). Everyone in the house takes a dog or two to sleep with them at night.

11 cats (4 of them are kittens though, and will be adopted soon (after weaning), and 2 of them are stable cats outside, so five around the house)

3 horses (and we board 2 more, so 5 total at the ranch). We have stall room for up to 5 more (boarders)

2 birds (a Malucan Cockatoo, like a white parrot, that talks), and a Lovebird (large cages indoors, but the cockatoo is often on my shoulder when home)

3 bunnies (large outside hutch)

We'll eventually add some chickens too (as soon as I get to building the coop). Probably not until next spring.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Come on, do you really expect us to believe this!!!

ATS members aren't daft!!

We all know that you guys live on a flying saucer orbiting the moon and look nothing like Humans!!!

When Humans are asked to be Mods, they are abducted, flown to the moon and Skeptic Overlord uses there brains to power ATS severs! bwhahahahahah

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Fifth generation Irish on my mom's side. That's gotta count for somethin'...?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Come on, do you really expect us to believe this!!!

But we have pics and everything? We're not reptoids....really! At least, not all of us....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

You know you're doomed, right?

Never seen The Big L?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

WHO TOLD YOU????

I mean... Umm that is just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
wait!! was there a T&C Violation by a unknown Mod?

I see a post ban! How can you ban a post on a forum where all the Moderators participated in!??? *mind blown*

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

To answer that I'd have to discuss the secret mods... the ATS stealth moderation task force... And discussing them is not only forbidden... it's dangerous...

DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUUUHHHHH.

( Actually not all of the staff has posted her yet
)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I love your Noddy
very sexy!

Your laughing pug made me laugh so hard I choked on my Doritos lol

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey...I have a question ......do you guys ever have meetings or parties where you all get together?

If you do or have, any funny stories to share? Who is most likely to swing from the chandlers?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

You're not suggesting that I meet ~these~ people??? Are you???

On an unrelated note... I'd be the chandelier guy.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Hey...I have a question ......do you guys ever have meetings or parties where you all get together?

Some of the staff has met with (or see on a regular basis) other staff members, but no, no big mega-party or anything. Mostly that is likely a factor of location and scheduling. A logistics nightmare to be sure. I'd wager only a handful have met each other in person.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join