It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Bigfoot footage 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ever hear about a guy running and catching up to a bigfoot in the woods after it, apparently, took off after being noticed?

Nearly every close encounter I have read about indicate bigfoot can cover a lot more ground then humans making it nearly an impossibility that this guy caught up to one running away from him. After all these things are 2 to 3 feet taller then us giving them a much larger gait allowing them to cover much more ground much quicker then humans could ever hope to cover. Add this to the long list of problems with this video brought up already I'd say this is crap...and not well done crap either.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It would be cool if its true but it seemed too Blair witch to me. Unless that is a super nice phone with high quality video it appears this person has a video camera. Walking through the forest with one in hand just incase you have to run from a big foot (or chase one)? I guess some people video tape nature all by themselves so have one in hand for those opportune moments but this just makes it harder to believe. Hope I'm wrong though because that was a pretty cool video.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Would hoaxers know how to do this? Yes. They know how to access the internet along with everyone else.

The question is this real? I don't know, I would like to believe it is, but, there are sooooooo many good fakes out there, that it is hard to tell.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Someone running blindly into the woods to try to catch up to and film a very large primate? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Said wild creature trying to evade detection, makes a lot of noise rustling some branches? Not likely. The fact that the camera is then just down so soon is also suspicious. And yes, it walked like human in a costume.

That said, it's one of the better "big foot" videos I've seen, but that's not saying a lot.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
1. Nobody takes their time to add sound effects to the 'authentic' video
2. Tiny legs can't support upper body unless it drinks a lot of beer.
3. For the most elusive humanoid in history, it acted really stupid - run in half circle at the end. If it's real it has to be intelligent to hide from 7 billion humans on the planet just to pop up in out of focus areas from time to time. Unless it's egocentric and is now watching itself on youtube.
4. At the beginning of the video when the guy says: "Go in the house," there's no reponse whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The trouble with 'big foot' footage is that the said BIG FOOT is always seen as this far off little foot skulking in the dense woods a mile away from the camera. What also strikes me as more suspect is that if enough big foot followers wanted to participate then they could comb the woods in a Police like formation and find the beast, its not like the Loch Ness Monster where you need expensive technology.

Until the somewhat secretive Big Foot clan bother to engage in logical sweeps of woodlands and stop putting out these incredibly silly video's where pixels are blown up in an attempt to prove it was there and failing miserably I'll keep on the side of the myth people.

I love UFO's because there are so many films and pictures of which I'd say 99.9% are fakes but the .1% are incredibly hard to put in any classification other than UFO whereas Big foot films are all the same, tall man like person looking remarkably like a man in a suit walking like a person and not an ape that just seems to always look back at the camera once, only once and sods off in to the woods.

Never does a person on camera come close to one of these things, personally I'm waiting for the video where its found in the woods listening to dub step on some headphones.

And please, please stop keeping Big Foots in the deep freeze, its bad for their coats!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Video definitely sent shivers down my spine..

I paused the video towards the end when they were doing the slo-mo recap. I have to say that the legs of the sasquatch seem weird/out of proportion to the rest of the body? Maybe it's just me being picky/TRYING to find someone to discredit it. I want to believe this is real and this is the best footage I have seen in a very long time!

Let's hope some light is shed sooner rather than later!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus Out of all the videos that have been released to the public that I have seen, maybe 12 or so of them can be considered probably real. And only 4 or 5 videos I am certain are real.

Can you post/PM me the links to these videos? I'd love to watch them.. As other than the famous old video, this is the only one I've seen.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
1) Why was the camerman filming in the first place.

2) why was the camera so wobbly (I can walk and film on my phone without it looking like an earthquake)

3) Why was he focusing on that exact bit of the woods in the first place?

Apologies if the above have already been answered but I am flicking between ATS whilst selling insurance :-)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Didn't read the whole threao sorry if someone already posted this, but 1:23 (and again at end during slo mo) nobody thinks that looks like pants? Cuz I do. Looks like somebody in all black w.a hoody on. Although in the slow mo it looks more like a gilly suit "top"'.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

I thought it was just me seeing things. I noticed the the green as well, but didn't catch on it was a laser. I also didn't re-watch it, mostly because I didn't watch the whole video. I pegged it as a fake and stopped watching before the end.

When I saw the original post I didn't draw conclusions, I thought, first I will watch it. The very first thing that caught my attention was the second "get in the house". It didn't sound the same as the first in terms of the voice being scared, or worried for the safety of whoever they were telling to get into the house.

The other issue was, those grunts did not sound threatening to me, grant you I'm watching a video only, but still.

The 'creature' seemed to be more out for a Sunday walk, then trying to get away or act scary to scare off buddy with the camera.

I do very much believe something is out there in the woods of North America. I just don't happen to believe this video is real footage.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Very very very instersting footage. Notice how the arms and feet of this "Bigfoot" are way larger than of a normal human. Sure, someone in a custome could do that, but to walk in a custome that tall and with different anatomy would be a pain.

Anyway i wish i had a video editing program so we could check better.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
LOL fakest grunt sounds ever. They are so flat with no acoustical properties that the rest of the audio in the footage has.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong i would love for this to be real.
And i really think there could be a creature such as Big Foot.
But considering all the variables i really think it's fake.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fake. The "creature" looked and moved as if he/she has never walked in the woods before. Almost as if it was lost or thinking to hard. If you spend enough time in the sticks, you'd know what i'm saying. The woods on this vid aren't even real woods. This was very sloppy.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
Ever hear about a guy running and catching up to a bigfoot in the woods after it, apparently, took off after being noticed?

Nearly every close encounter I have read about indicate bigfoot can cover a lot more ground then humans making it nearly an impossibility that this guy caught up to one running away from him. After all these things are 2 to 3 feet taller then us giving them a much larger gait allowing them to cover much more ground much quicker then humans could ever hope to cover. Add this to the long list of problems with this video brought up already I'd say this is crap...and not well done crap either.

Yes whatever is in this video does not have the traits and stealth skills that the legendary bigfoot should naturally have to be able to hide so well.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Come on ATS! How many reds flags do you need?

This LegendsBeware Is obviously creating hoaxes with his friend in a ghilly suit, what more do you need?

1. Editing, editing, and more editing. √
2. Similar videos by the same lucky guy with anonymous sources. √
3. Both Bigfoots look like the same guy in ghilly suit. √
4. Both videos start with Bigfoot on cue. √
5. Both Bigfoots just meander around oblivious to a guy crashing around filming him. √
6. The reports on the videos are about the same. √
7. Legendsbeware is not a credible source and how lucky can you get? Bigfoot...seriously? √

edit on 21-7-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

Debunk goes to flyingfish for this one. Congrats!

Actually, I'll go a step further, and propose that there are two BF impersonators, one using a green laser pointer, and one using a yellow one, cueing the camera for their location. One is in an ape suit, and one is in a ghilly suit.

Ape suit actor:

Ghilly suit actor:

Definitely two different body styles for this BF hoax.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Here's a brand new footage titled, "Incredible Bigfoot Footage (2013)". Though we don't necessarily think this is really that "incredible" (because you can't get anymore incredible than Patterson-Gimlin), this one is probably one of the most terrifying encounters yet. The Bigfoot actually growls at the camera man, letting him know to stay the hell away -- or else.

Not my title.

I think the footage is good though. I don't think you can make out any discernible features on the face but it is apparent something is walking there.

It's hard to say but it looks a little on the smaller side, although we technically would have no idea until we had someone in the same position to know the actual size of the creature.

All in all, good footage, The guy seems to be chasing it down (what we always ask for) and he seems genuinely frightened, (another thing that helps authenticity).

Anyway, let me know what you all think about it.

Pred...
Oh wow! Where's BoBo when ya need him?

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join