It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Bigfoot footage 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Here's a brand new footage titled, "Incredible Bigfoot Footage (2013)". Though we don't necessarily think this is really that "incredible" (because you can't get anymore incredible than Patterson-Gimlin), this one is probably one of the most terrifying encounters yet. The Bigfoot actually growls at the camera man, letting him know to stay the hell away -- or else.

Not my title.

I think the footage is good though. I don't think you can make out any discernible features on the face but it is apparent something is walking there.

It's hard to say but it looks a little on the smaller side, although we technically would have no idea until we had someone in the same position to know the actual size of the creature.

All in all, good footage, The guy seems to be chasing it down (what we always ask for) and he seems genuinely frightened, (another thing that helps authenticity).

Anyway, let me know what you all think about it.

Pred...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
its walking movement looked human-ish to me
maybe a prankster in a suit?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Hey!
Good steady footage!
Thanks!
Snc

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not enough data to really say anything. But a couple of things, "legends Beware" publishes this? Hmmm, Looks like a video camera and not a phone.... I mean really? 2013 and a video camera? Also, you hear a grunt like that and chase it in the woods with no weapon? Wha??????

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Nice footage! I would love for it to be authentic, but something in my gut is telling me that it's probably not. The creature seems to be waiting for the camera operator to catch up- not something that any wild creature would normally do, especially one as elusive as Sasquatch.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What was this guy filming before he started chasing the BF?

Some context would be nice....looks a little "blair witch" cheesy to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Amazing footage, quite scary actually...

Obviously more info would be great... He seems to be filming outside his vacation rental, surely he must have mentioned it to the owner or someone else locally? Maybe even checked out a few days early

I'd also like to know if he tried submitting the footage anywhere else? If that had happened to me I would have gone straight to the MSM with it, not YT...

I would love for this to be real but something tells me it probably isn't...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's another new one put up today by one of the NABS ( one of David Paulides team)

Scott Carpenter
Scott Carpenter
Tennessee

A 1972-1973 experience with two juvenile hairy bipeds peering at Scott through a sliding glass door started his interest in bigfoot/sasquatch. In 2009 he heard “whooping” calls while fishing a local lake and this peaked his interest in the topic. While being a relative short-timer in the number of years Scott has been researching sasquatch, Scott is anything but an amateur, he is one of the most innovative and forward thinking researchers that NABS has in their ranks.
Mr. Carpenter’s backyard is the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and he spends much of his research time hiking and investigating various events in the park. Scott’s research efforts have reaped great rewards for the NABS team.
Scott has been a major contributor to the Bigfoot DNA project. His highly successful methods of recovering specimens has significantly enhanced NABS’ program and allowed researchers a greater understanding of the biped.
Much of Scott’s time in the field has centered on video, audio and photographic analysis of evidence from his research stations. He has accumulated a remarkable collection of images, sounds and “hard” evidence that will be presented once the DNA study is released.
Mr. Carpenter has a BS Degree in Computer Science and works full as a Systems Administrator for Family Practice Group in a Knoxville suburb.

Published on Jul 20, 2013

For more detailed information about my research go to my blog at: bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...

This is the full version of the encounter I had in January 2012. This encounter has all the elements, footprints, infrasound, possible vocals, smells, and footage. I even capture a limb snap during a follow-up visit to the location.

For more on David Paulides and his team members (and Missing 411 and more) go to source : www.nabigfootsearch.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I so want to believe this is legit, but like someone else already commented, I was really reminded of The Blair Witch Project while watching.

Interesting though, none the less. Thanks for posting.

Are the noises the creature is making similar to noises in other supposed Bigfoot sightings? I haven't watched too many other videos.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRP72188
I so want to believe this is legit, but like someone else already commented, I was really reminded of The Blair Witch Project while watching.

Unfair comment because it is unrealistic. Anyone who thought Bigfoot was near and was trying to film it would be so excited that a Blair Witch Project style of filming would be inevitable. If you were 50ft from a 8ft Big Foot who could tear you to pieces abd whom you were trying to film without it spotting you, do you really believe YOUR hands would be steady? Of course not. So you grab at unrealistic excuses not to believe the footage. Some people here need to learn how to be more unbiassed in assessing evidence of cryptozoological creatures.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JRP72188

It reminded me of Blair Witch as well. From what I could see, which to be fair was somewhat limited, it seemed to be human in proportion, with quite scrawny legs. I reckon that it's a bloke in a suit!

I really want to believe, but this footage just doesn't do it for me.

Best Regards

The Fifth Cat

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A +

For aggressively following whatever it was as apposed to about 99.99% of the other supposed 'Captured footage' where they just stand there talking like a bunch of chowder heads while not pursuing nor zooming in.

Interesting footage.

Now the debate begins

edit on 20-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am not so sure the squatch would have NECESSARILY bolted like a deer. They aren't quite "wild" animals, per se. And at times seem quite curious of us.
The footage looks like he was keeping a safe distance.

The guy filming seemed pretty frightened. But had his wits about him.
Good footage!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Neat but compared to that one famous video the movement in this looks a little less natural in comparison to that video.

I only state that because this video the BF seems to walk and move very, very human like. *shurg* but what do I know in regards to the typical strides of a Sasquatch? Nil

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I am not so sure the squatch would have NECESSARILY bolted like a deer. They aren't quite "wild" animals, per se. And at times seem quite curious of us.
The footage looks like he was keeping a safe distance.

The guy filming seemed pretty frightened. But had his wits about him.
Good footage!

Yeah I noticed the BF seemed to want to leave but wasn't in tuck tail and run mode. Perhaps has his pride to consider.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's a good one.

But it looks like a guy in a suit.

The walk is a bit ungainly buy it seems like a persons walk.

Need an expert to examine it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Holy fake garbage, batman. The groan at 1:40 is close to the camera, yet the man in the suit is far enough into the woods that the camera has to be zoomed in. You wouldn't hear a groan/grunt like that from something that far away from the camera.

Sorry. Fake, edited garbage, as usual.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you pay attention to the footage, that creature takes some very long lumbering strides, which appears very genuine.. Would hoaxers know to do this? ..Doubtful.. The sounds of those growls are definitely not human..

Sure it could be faked.. But to call it faked garbage is highly subjective..
edit on 20-7-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ever heard a buck snort in the woods?
It carries very well.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join