It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Normally Bush Jr.'s eyes are normally blue, but from around 1:34 and 2:40 into above clip Bush Jr.'s eyes have turned yellow with "Lizard" slits in the middle of his eyes, and at that point he is acting like if he was in some sort of trance.

stargods.org...

"The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others. The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian.

....The Mayans speak of a Reptilian species, referred to often as "Iguana-Men", who descended from the sky to take control of their civilization, teaching them the art of pyramid building as well as demanding human sacrifice. Throughout the world, in apparently unconnected societies, the belief pervades that a Reptilian race lives beneath the Earth and interacts with the surface...The Reptilians were often described as having a caste hierarchy, in which the highest caste was winged. This correlates with information from current abductees, contactees and former government employees who have disclosed information regarding alien interaction with Earth-governments."

stargods.org...

Shapeshifters Caught on Film

www.sherryshriner.com...

When President Bush used the Gulf War 1 in 1991 to announce The New World Order, most people did not really know what he was talking about. Unity? Peace? Not a bad thing. But 'good will toward men' is not what he was talking about. His cunning grin, sleight of speech, and the usual political jargon and games played at the public's expense was going to be nothing more than the demise of the people he was claiming to bring peace to in this New World Order.

The New World Order is in itself a vast conspiracy of old bloodline families. The wealthy, the famous, the corporate elite, the United Nations, and the Secret Societies. Broken up into two factions better known as the Rothschild and the Rockefeller factions, it consists of double agents. Members switching factions, lies, betrayal, murder and general mayhem are the status quo among these who fight to gain control of the once secret hidden agenda to unite the world under a one global government to be ruled by one man. The winner gets all. The various countries of the world have agreed upon the plan, but no one seems to agree as to whom gets to rule it.

Watching it all from their aircraft and bases, infiltrations of government jobs, appointments, cabinets, Congress, the Pentagon, and even the White House, have been the subtle, yet consistent presence of aliens in our midst.

They are everywhere. And they are watching. From sabotaging missiles as they sit in silos to taking out a satellite or a rover here and there, they are eavesdropping on military bases, hanging out outside The White House, and even your house and mine. They are in the sky; they are on the ground, and they are infiltrating society as hybrids. The aliens aren't coming. They are here.

Would you recognize an alien if you saw one? Probably not right away. They use holographs to look human. Occasionally, you will hear of a story buried in a Tabloid, or somewhere on the internet of people seeing others shapeshift in front of them or turn into an alien with scaled hands or skin. There are two different types of infiltration into a society.

The first way is direct breeding. You've heard of alien abductions, the little grey men abducting people into their UFOs, performing medical experiments on them, and then sending them back. There are the victims who do not remember all of the details. Some just remember seeing a UFO and then cannot explain for missing time. Some are taken repeatedly. Some are taken so often, they begin to empathize with their abductors. These stories are the same across the country and around the world without regard to age, race, or sex.

The second way the aliens infiltrate society is indirectly through the first way. Many abduction victims are being used as breeders. When they are taken, they become part of the alien breeding program, never realizing they may have had a role in donating eggs or sperm to the alien population agenda. Some women are impregnated, watched, and then the baby is taken at about 8-12 weeks. The woman has a mysterious miscarriage she cannot explain which defies medical explanation.

While factions of alien groups have been busy with breeding programs, others have been busy infiltrating our governments and secret societies. The Reptilians are the most notorious and well known among the bloodline families, who, after all, have their bloodlines linked directly to them

These bloodline families are so protective of their lines that they even insist on intermarriage only simply because through their DNA, they can activate it to become hosts of Reptilians. Through this specific DNA, secret rituals, and blood drinking, those with this DNA can then invite and host a reptilian to possess them. This allows for shape-shifting. It also gives the Reptilians control of human bodies to work out of, from, and through. Human one minute, a Reptilian the next. A tall, scaled, lizard-type being. Think it's too far fetched to be true? I bet you've heard of werewolves. It's the same type of shape-shifting, only by lizards. And yes, it happens.

Some of these Reptilian-Human shape-shifters can be caught in between shifts; some turn green; some peoples face start to contort for no known reason, and you think you are seeing things. Most notable features of these shape-shifters are their beady snake eyes, or their long jaw bones, big noses and small eyes. Some have that wide-awake look, like their eyes are going to pop out of their heads.

edit on 22-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If they are, its the low level bad ones only, (our world isn't getting seemingly better!) and that means they are lower levels in the layers to Higher Ups/Family, they can only do what is allowed, and they need permissions as well, or they're going to be fallen as well, ie soul regression. They are not the Higher Power. Nothing corrupt is real, only Love is, so focus on the good.

Just unite the right and left hemispheres, and be positive, envision positive, seek to give and wake up, go within. Nothing can overcome positivity.

You can tell whats needed simply by looking at what is put all around us in every single media and maintaining the opposite, and seeing it as if Now, for the subconscious, co-creator, only deals with the now. We need to allign our inner conscious and outer conscious in harmony.

Ets do not concern me, no matter what their agendas. They also need to turn the dial up on their love to go home.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Jahari

Get with the program, they want us to mine all the gold!

Cuz, gold is valuable to them or something.

My argument is falling apart.

They don't want to contaminate the water by killing us. Or something.

One need only to look at the cattle mutilations......
They want us for our lips and ears and assholes...............

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If they are, its the low level bad ones only, (our world isn't getting seemingly better!) and that means they are lower levels in the layers to Higher Ups/Family, they can only do what is allowed, and they need permissions as well, or they're going to be fallen as well, ie soul regression. They are not the Higher Power. Nothing corrupt is real, only Love is, so focus on the good.

Just unite the right and left hemispheres, and be positive, envision positive, seek to give and wake up, go within. Nothing can overcome positivity.

You can tell whats needed simply by looking at what is put all around us in every single media and maintaining the opposite, and seeing it as if Now, for the subconscious, co-creator, only deals with the now. We need to allign our inner conscious and outer conscious in harmony.

Ets do not concern me, no matter what their agendas. They also need to turn the dial up on their love to go home.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

So, if we're allowed by higher-ups to farm, slaughter, and eat animals -- why wouldn't they be allowed to do similar for us?

And you'd be Ok with that just b/c it's some higher ups plan?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It is time for a vacation. Leave your phone at home. Go somewhere and be outside, do not turn on your hotel TV.
Go to a foreign country to get a whole new appreciation for how others live.

You have the choice to not participate in the technology toy craze. Most Seniors over the age of sixty do not spend their time or money on these things and they live a lovely normal life.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

The Aliens don't need the type of physical hardware to conquer Man - They will do it through control of computers, the internet and a species [Man] not intelligent enough to realize he is being now manipulated and
eventually enslaved. The New World Order may not be controlled by the humans you think are pulling the strings but rather by an advanced Alien race whose agendas you can only guess.

No aliens needed- this is already happening thanks to us humans. AND, we realize it's happening too.

What makes you think that aliens have anything to do with it?

Why do you think that aliens are "pulling the strings"?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't suppose humans be of any use for the aliens...If anything,they might only be interested in water,gold or particular minerals...Some say they have already taken whatever they needed from the earth,including massive amounts of gold.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's interesting you pointed out subliminal influence. What do you think those antenna in the USA transmit all day long? "Conserve water" "Recycle" "Buy American" and things like that. It doubles as land radar that follows foot traffic and car traffic. Oh, and they have the capability of locking onto bio-energetic signals like heartbeats, and finding anomalous signals from unauthorized equipment. Keep that in note should you make a nifty invention and have a government agency knocking on your door 15 minutes after you turn on the equipment.

They've already figured out human neurology and biology. Some of your chemicals in your food and medicine have been reverse engineered from alien tissue and synthesized in a lab, and mass produced for the profit of industrialist-capitalist governments. Some of those super-secret classified coatings of stealth aircraft, used in wars, come from alien technology.

That's sort of the alien agenda, through inhabited planets. It's about the battle for spirit and soul, which is a key in dominion. They are inter-dimensional beings, a runaway employee from Area 51 said so on Art Bell. They are pretty quick too, and they have their own human forces which are likely independent from national civilizations. So you're actually dealing with influenced humans who think these aliens are the coolest thing on earth because they get all these neat ESP capabilities with a few spiritual-looking implants.

The computer connection is about soul connection. When people are connected like that, it's an ugly soul-soup, and it's hard for individuals to get unstuck from the group and be clean by themselves. And sometimes I figure that technology doesn't truly work except that there are enough people believing that images are being transferred and music is being delivered. That's how technology is really warping the dimensions of light and sound, working to be a giant collective illusion.

Here comes the moral problems when a lot of people wake up to this fact. You hear about it sometimes, a paranoid person attacking his mother because she had a devil or an implant or alien or something. The hard part is these aliens have been doing their manipulations for a long time, like thousands of years, on people.

My opinion is that these "greys" are mostly worms in a body suit, manipulating engineered muscles with neuro-connective chips. They are the Serpent of the Bible that was cursed to crawl on their belly, the ones that battle angels over the rights to dead bodies, and fight against the spiritual rights of mankind that God intends man to have. They want people to be their minions. You wouldn't believe how many upright individuals take the spiritual/interdimensional powers of those Satan aliens and then walk around life still saying they're Christians. That's just an example of how messed around the world is right now.

You know what happens when aliens ruin the population? God destroys the problem. Last time was a flood, this time is a fire. I know the critics/skeptics can open "a can of worms" (UFO) about the flood, but at this thread I don't care. Individuals have the personal responsibility of getting out of alien involvement or suffer the karma.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Sandalphon because: technology paragraph

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My opinion is that these "greys" are mostly worms in a body suit, manipulating engineered muscles with neuro-connective chips.

where does this opinion come from?
i ask cause i am kinda on the same page with you... i believe that they do operate on different levels of existence,
not just in this one.....

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
The following is posted as a theoretical possibility.

I think people posting things as if they are fact without any evidence,links,data could take a lesson from the OP.
Walls of text containing outlandish claims without anything to back them up are part of the problem in this forum.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If an alien civilization really wanted to control us, they would of done so centuries before the first cpu, or even before the discovery of gun powder. I understand that relying on technology can make us forget many survival technique like building a fire for example, or just plain honest labour.

If anything thats our problem if technology went viral or haywire, and the dudes up there would be like " Do they ever look before they leap?".

Humans getting lazy because of technology seems to be much more effective considering I hear stories of kids walking infront of casr with head phones and their eye glued to a screen.

Tell me if that natural selection.

Beside if they wanted to, they would hack into the military defense systems, and use our weapons against us much like Skynet from terminator.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Aliens tapping into our Mind Could be !!

And the inventors and Writers Said ..... IT!! all came in a dream! manipulating in our dreams and Subconscious Minds From Science Fiction Writers to Inventors!

Example .... Ray Bradbury ..... ( Star Trek Devices some now a reality Kirk Here aka Cell Phone )
Arthur C Clark ..... ( News Pad ..... The Tablet , n Apple I Pod and !! Satellite )
Jules Verne ..... ( Submarine to Spacecraft to the Moon aka NASA so much l Locations places Texas Florida and to Schematics of the
Spacecraft and Werner van Braun Has Read the Book and was influenced )

can it Happen yes it Could the technology we have now Scientist are working on it .... getting into the dream

See this Site

Technovelgy Where Science Meets Fiction
technovelgy.com...

and this !

Dream Interpretation: Everything about Dreams

Dreams foretell future events, reveal character, expose enemies, warn of plots against you and provide other valuable knowledge. Learn how to leverage dreaming to increase your awareness.
dreamtraining.blogspot.com...

Great Ideas that Came in Dreams

Some beloved novels, poems and songs and well-known scientific breakthroughs and inventions owe their beginnings to dreams
suite101.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The physicist David Bohm, once proposed a theory, that human though, was not produced by the brain. That thought was a system unto itself, and it ran through our brains rather than our brains running it, it runs us. Interesting idea. You could almost look at it like thought is a parasite on the body, using our bodies and lives for its own purpose.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

I like how you just pretended that you believed all that reptilian garbage and posted those ridiculous videos & pretended to be a complete nutcase in that post there. You almost had me convinced you actually buy into that infantile crap.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Nice train of thought OP. I was thinking about this just the other day, along the lines of beings from higher dimensions, no physicle bodies, but more like a dark consiousness that has been around much longer than our own. It chose us to manipulate, it gave us knowledge by altering our thinking, pulled us out of our natural state and gave us ideas and illusions of grandure. The humans think every thing they are creating was their idea, but it's not. We are creating a medium of technology for this dark consiousness/awareness to manifest within, in the physical realm. Once set up it can move in and take over.

I know it's far out there but, hey, this is ats.

edit on 22-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

I've had a similar thought, except what you call a "dark consiousness" is really what aliens are - beings without physical bodies. This is why they can travel anywhere in the universe without being restricted by the laws of physics.

What if they can only interact within our physical dimensions by inhabiting a physical body? What if all physical aliens are just "vehicles" for them? What if abductions are for the purpose of collecting DNA to create "empty" bodies to inhabit? What if we are only here to provide DNA and build a technologically advanced society that they can "move into" when it's advanced enough? They aren't going to do any labor then. We will be the ones to do it for them. What if all wars are incited by them for the purpose of advancing technology? After all, all the most advanced tech comes from the military.

What if we are non-physical beings like them who have been trapped in these bodies that they created centuries ago on Earth, and our memories erased?

This would certainly explain a lot of things.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yepp, no I don't go with this at all, the many inventions of man are fraught with peril, they are the classic double edged sword. Like the miracle of tin cans to preserve food, they probably bumped off a right few of the populace from lead poisoning, the radium girls who licked their brushes when painting it on watches and clocks got bugjiggered big time, just so we could see the time in the dark. The Comet first commercial jet, somebody forgot that everything under stress will give at some time, or they just didn't know. It's called live and learn. All the high tech stuff? there may be hidden dangers we just don't think about as we use them, like microwaves and static, miracle cleaning fluids for same, (don't ask) and square ass syndrome from sitting at a terminal. Aliens. (ET that is) wouldn't touch this place with a bargepole. They might look in for a nosy, but that's about it!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is physical hardware not a necessity for computers,internet, etc. to exist and be just that: PHYSICAL?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"the problem with life is, you only understand it backwards, but you have to live it forwards.."
- crazy old guy

..we seem to be dealing with something that understands everything, but isn't physically tangiable

Jacques Vallee came to the conclusion that "the 'aliens' were messengers of deception"
i tend to agree

that 2009 LA awake and aware conference also hosts another speaker, Bob Dean (who was introduced by Jordan Maxwell..) i spent many, many days looking into all the subjects he mentioned and then into the fields they mentioned.. it just goes around in circles and seems to be layer after layer of the new-age ideology..

it reminds me of initiation by degrees..

there is no other way to explain how such organized nonsense never seems to reveal anything pertinant
even a broken clock is right twice a day

they are lying to us about something

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by Jahari

The threat of revolution is being eliminated beforehand. Were being conditioned and raised so that when they come.to take.over, we will willingly and happily conform. We will be slaves who wont know were slaves. Thats what all the waiting is about. Once the nwo is established, the aliens wont be far behind to take ths throne. We will welcome them. We are looking for.a savior. Theyll make us think its them. Theyll bring great technology. Theyll bring social solutions. Well lose our souls. The evolution of the spirit, or character, is a process of learning where mistakes are made and solutions earned. If everything just gets handed to you, you learn nothing. You remain a sheep forever.

They want us to man their call centres!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
The aliens are turning us into mindless cattle.

We sit on our fat asses staring at the digital screen while stuffing our word holes with unhealthy food.

They are fattening us up and soon they will arrive to slaughter the herd. Most of us will be too passive or fat or both to resist.

We're food....

They are here to serve Man

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join