It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

I agree with you. The game is definitely rigged. Who are the puppet masters is the real question. Im in a thread now about detroits ghetto having high crime rates and I see the indifference of some of the responses. They keep us fighting and divided amongst ourselves to keep us unaware of the real issues thats holding us back ad a species. Rich vs poor. Black vs white. Christian vs islam. Religious vs atheist. Democrat vs republican. Same divide and conquer art of war willie lynch bs that keeps us too proccupied to fight back.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

With the tech it would take to cross the vase distances of space im sure you would have machines building machines. Look at our automotive industries.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

how can you be so sure, you need tech for travelling?
or that using tech is even evolved behaviour....

the spice extends life, the spice expands consciousness, the spice, is vital for space travel.....

think outside the hyperhexagon people..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

maybe they are after life....
also,,, gold for example may have another usage, and properties in another frequency of reality,,,

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thats a interesting take on it. How else could they get here? Or are you suggesting they are all around us in a differesnt dimension or spectrum so to speak. Would the gold we mine exist in their reality? just like we dont exist in their frequency would gold? Would anything that exist in our transition into theirs? I like the idea. Explain where your going with it a bit.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

you and me occupy more than one plain of existence,,, think totem animals for example,,,
so we would be seen by them, if we vibrated at a low frequency,,,, higher would be hard to see, for us,,,
this is just speculation,,,,
there would be no waste of space,,
a solid object is an illusion of sorts,,,, its just particles that are slow moving so they seem to be solid,,,
like the window glass in your house is actually dripping and drooping towards the floor,, its just a slow process,,
this is hard to explain using this brain and these words....
hope you kinda got my point...

and when we go into the higher functions of time and space,,,, nobody can function properly unless the
body and soul is bending with it.....
edit on 22-5-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Nice train of thought OP. I was thinking about this just the other day, along the lines of beings from higher dimensions, no physicle bodies, but more like a dark consiousness that has been around much longer than our own. It chose us to manipulate, it gave us knowledge by altering our thinking, pulled us out of our natural state and gave us ideas and illusions of grandure. The humans think every thing they are creating was their idea, but it's not. We are creating a medium of technology for this dark consiousness/awareness to manifest within, in the physical realm. Once set up it can move in and take over.

I know it's far out there but, hey, this is ats.

edit on 22-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Some people already think this is true, that there is an insidious, hidden alien agenda, opposed to what most think about aliens, that they would be overtly peaceful or hostile:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
The aliens are turning us into mindless cattle.

We sit on our fat asses staring at the digital screen while stuffing our word holes with unhealthy food.

They are fattening us up and soon they will arrive to slaughter the herd. Most of us will be too passive or fat or both to resist.

We're food....

According to David Icke, Draconian Reptilian humanoid beings see and treat humans as cattles, www.davidicke.com...
According to EVP expert Peggy Kane, the reason why Draconian Reptilians like to create wars among humans is because the Reptilians love to ingest negative emotions like for example fear from humans who suffer during wars. According to former participant in the Montauk Project Stewart Swerdlow, Stewart says that the Draconian Reptilians came to Earth 800000 years ago from Draco star system. Andromedan contactee Alex Collier says that Moranae (Andromedan contact) 'told' him that nobody knows who brought the Draconian Reptilians to our galaxy, but he says the reason why Draconian Reptilians were brought here to our galaxy is because it gives them the highest probability of survival. According to Peggy Kane, Draconian Reptilians like to torture humans to death and eat humans alive, like to eat raw human flesh as well as baked human meat, she says they transport human body parts to meat lockers on mars and to Orion.
According to Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa, the Reptilians have taken over African politicians' bodies, and it's theorized the same happened to the world leaders, the Rothschilds, other famous people, and other rich and "powerful" people who control the world.
One of the other things Alex Collier mentioned what Moranae 'told' was during his speech at the 2009 Project Camelot LA conference, Alex said >>The people – the personages – that rule the planet are not us. They are not human beings. And I will say this with my very last breath: They are not us.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Have you had any strong medication lately? I ask because you seem a bit detached from reality.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
More people are aware than you think.

But what do you want to do about it? Pretend that it doesn't effect you and watch your next door neighbor bring up a lovely family with nice things and a comfortable loving life style filled with these control methods?

or do you want to stand against the system and rebel and slip away from the norm and be penalized every day?

We are controlled by our greed not by the actual devices and such.

At the end on the present day, i live a better live than i would have had i been born 5,000 years earlier (so I'm told) so its hard to argue its a bad thing overall.

My statement to modern life, is to get on with it and have no children to contribute to a society I don't agree with. Its that or live in a cave and I'm too far gone for that option.

Originally posted by Jahari
I agree with you. The game is definitely rigged. Who are the puppet masters is the real question.

They are less important than you think, they are just a part of it, where they come on the ladder is largely irrelevant if there is no general overall purpose. Ants have a queen, and the system would break down if the queen didnt do what the queen does, is it any more glamorous of a life in the grand scheme?
edit on 22-5-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Not sure about this. Have you ever heard of asteroid mining?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.startalkradio.net...

I'd like your story more if you said we were created on the alien planet and dropped off on all the earth like ones so we can be an alien colony

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Life is fractal. Many different dimensions, higher/other versions of us. etc etc etc Now I'm not a religious person, but I'm gonna coin the phrase god essence that is in each and every one of us..to 'create' using pure thought.

Earth is like a prison planet, and we are immortal souls that when our physical bodies snuff it, we have no recollection of past lives etc. and we get duped into reincarnating by malevolent entities that enjoy controlling us..scaring us..feed off our emotions and stuff like that..thats part of the game.. what we don't realise is that beyond our "reality" are many many dimensions that make this place look like a bit of a sh!t hole..and that in those dimensions, we are like gods but don't even know it. They keep us dumb, so we won't wake up.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It would be much easier for these guys to just biologically engineer diseases and put them in the water supply, or how about a hybrid breading program to take over the world.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Steven King has ya covered...

Maximum Overdrive (1986)

For 8 days in 1986, the earth passed through the tail of a mysterious Rea-M rogue comet. During that time, machines on earth suddenly come to life and terrorize their human creators. A small group of people in a truck stop, surrounded by "alive" semi-trailers, set out to stop the machines before the machines stop them.

One of those classic B movies from back in the day...

******************SPOILER ALERT********************************

An Alien ship was located in the comet and destroyed by a Soviet "weather satellite".

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
An Alien ship was located in the comet and destroyed by a Soviet "weather satellite".

www.redicecreations.com...

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow ob-ject' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?
Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

www.truthcontrol.com...

According to Alex Collier, the Lunar Moon is an artificial satellite/base: war-carrier. It was originally brought into this system approximately 11,227 years ago - linear time - from a very large binary star system named in the Orion tongue as "Chowta" (Polaris), of the constellation Ursa Minor. It was of the 17th planet out of 21, and was 1 of 4 Moons. Its initial mode of transportation into the system was by "latching" on via the tail of an asteroid. This same asteroid circles our part of the Galaxy every 25,156 linear years. The first place it "parked" itself when it got here was by the planet called Maldek, which is now predominantly the asteroid belt. Maldek was apparently destroyed in a war between some rival E.T. groups.

www.truthcontrol.com...

Now, our moon used to share an orbit with Phobos. Both of them are artificial satellites.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

AC: The moon is quite the enigma. Apparently, it was brought here 11,213 years ago in what we know as the month of March. It came here as a base, carrying extraterrestrials coming here to colonize. They did in fact colonize. Many of what is left of them are living underground on Earth from 100-200 miles beneath the surface.

According to the Andromedans, there were 9 huge domed cities on the moon on the far side, and these domes housed up to 5 million extraterrestrials at one time. There was water, vegetation and everything. These covered hundreds of square miles. When Richard Hoagland shows you pictures of the "shards" that are miles in height, he's right.

Along the equator on the far side of the moon, there is a pyramid. There are four pyramids on the moon. According to the Andromedans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them. Some people say they are tombs, but the Andromedans say that these are "weights", and if you put them in strategic location they balance the rotation of the planet. This means if the ET's are there colonizing, the planetary system needs to be balanced.

www.youtube.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In the article titled "I Saw Structures on the Moon" Karl Wolfe, who worked for the Director of Intelligence at Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Technical Group, documents to have indeed seen photographs of alien spacecraft and buildings. Indeed, various researchers which include Richard Hoagland, have also documented many artificial structures on the Moon, consistent with artificial structures that have been created by oppressive civilizations on Earth. If that is true, then it is plausible that allegations made by Alex Collier and other independent researchers like Dr. Michael Salla, of an on-going Manipulative Extraterrestrial presence on Earth, could be true. Richard Hoagland also suggests that the astronauts saw glass buildings and other "interesting structures" on the back of the Moon. Mr. Hoagland often says that NASA is still trying to alter photo materials before they are published in public catalogues and files.

www.alexcollier.org...

There was a full-out war on the moon about 9,600 years ago between the Orion Group and the Pleiadians.

www.youtube.com...
From around 12:05 into above Moon & Mars Lecture 1996 Alex Collier says >>They have said our moon is an artificial satellite in fact it is a spacecraft. Much of the debris on the surface was put there and was built purposely to make it look like it isn't. Okay, it is hollow, it is metal underneath it, and it has the ability to leave our orbit on it's own power. They say it came from Ursa Minor, a solar system that would have the symbol or that would have the name in our language of "Chowta". It was one of 4 moons that rotated around the 17th planet. It was built just like Star Wars, it was built around that 17th planet. It was then put into the tail of a comet and dragged here, and when it got to this area it removed itself, and the first place it parked itself in our solar system was a planet that we now know as "Maldek" which is the asteroid belt. It was one of two moons that belonged there. "Maldek" was the first inhabited planet in our solar system. It was very much like Earth. Mars and our planet were terraformed, from "Maldek". All the plant life and everything that is on this surface and animal life was brought here, it was brought here. You know, science tells us you know everything started with single cells, the Andromdans laughed at that, you know, and "Fasaya" said to me well if that's true then how can one cell become a brain cell and a Kidney cell? I couldn't answer it, because i don't know. He says it's impossible. Our solar system has been engineered, built, and engineered, okay, the whole solar system. According to the Andromedans, now folks, i just want you to keep an open mind, you know, i'm not asking you to believe this, i'm sharing informations with you, if you choose not to believe it hey that's fine, i ask you to exercise your free will, and if this get too much for you and you don't want to listen i already checked none of these chairs have seat belts, you can absolutely leave and i will not be offended, i don't like doing this anyway, i would much rather stay home and raise my family, okay, but i made a promise, and you know we want tho have a family you know i have a piece of a puzzle, and if don't do anything about it, i'm just as guilty as the NSA Astronauts and the Russian Astronauts have been on Mars and the Moon since 1958. Okay, light please. Okay, our galaxy... Ladies & Gentlemen, according to the Andromdans spacetravel have existed in our galaxy for 4.4 billion years. Okay, we are literally the new kids on the block, all right. Now, what's interesting about our galaxy is, all right ehm, space travel have existed for 4.4 billion years. The interesting thing about our galaxy the fact that we have many different races living here, in particular the Human race which we are member of, and what we call Reptilian races, which we are not a part of, who very much don't like us, like the human race, apparently this battle has been going on and going on for approximately 3.8 billion years between Reptilian races and human races. Many of the races that exist in our galaxy originally migrated from Lyra during a war. Apparently, some time in ancient past a group of Reptilians were exploring looking for minerals, looking for food resources, they came across a solar system that were full of human beings who were agricultural in their nature, hunted food, they just had everything together, and the Reptilian races they're called the "Sicar" in Andromedan tongue, we know them as Draconans they're from Alpha Draconis, and apparently they as a race were brought to our galaxy, nobody knows where they came from or who dumped them there. They were put there because they give them the highest probability of survival. They're a remarkable race, they are incredible builders, but they have an attitude problem, and that is they believe that they are the dominant species who control everything else, and they're also master geneticists, they value genetics, not gold or silver they're not interested in that, it's lifeforms, and they try to control liforms through manipulation of their genetics, we have also been subject to that. Anyway, there was a war, they were attacked, many of the human races left to Alfis to Entauries to the Pleiades to Signus Alpha to Andromeda to Cassiopia to Sirius to Proceon, all over, they just scattered to the "wind" trying to survive. Next light please. This is our small little area is located, that is what we see in the sky, this is were it is located, you can see we're in the st... , and this is why we've been manipulated messed with so much as the planet as the race, because we have been for the most part we were for the most part considered insignificant, and in roughly 5000 years ago somehow they found out that we were no longer insignificant and i will tell you why. According to the Andromdans, in our physical form right now in our genetics we have within us DNA of 22 different Extraterrestrial races, they have come down here and manipulated who have breed with us, everything imaginable, and somehow we have all this inside of us, plus the fact that we're couple with spirit, and this is something that the Greys have a major problem with, and i will cover that as well. Because we are the only race in our galaxy that have genes of 22 different extraterrestrial races because we're also spirit, they consider us "Royalty", the Andromdans consider us "Royalty".>Okay our Moon, our Moon is quite the enigma, apparently our Moon was brought here 11230 years ago to be exact in the month of March. It came here as a base, okay, as a ship carrying ET's, they were coming here to colonize, they did in fact colonize, in fact many of what's left of them are living underground in our planet from 100 miles to 200 miles beneath the surface. The beings that brought this satellite here to our planet in the last 25 years are responsible for over 31000 children disappearing from the surface, and i don't know if you're paying any attention, but over 100000 children a year are vanishing from the surface of the Earth, folks, they are being taken out of here. The Governments know, the world Governments know, all right and i want to cover that. Next light please. Okay, did our Astronauts really go there? I know there has been lot of talk about they never got there because of anomalies in pictures, many of the pictures were faked because the pictures the Astronauts took there were stuffs all over the place, they couldn't hide it. Yes, they did go, and yes there have been manipulation of other things put in there which supposedly looks like our Astronauts. Next light please. Did the Astronauts see things? Absolutely. Moranae has 'told' me that the United States Government has at least 53 of it's own UFO flying saucers that are stationed on the Moon on the far side, now i'm gonna show you where he 'says' they are, it's one of those slides, they did, they were told to shut up and not say anything, many astronomers who looked at the Moon many of the rowers and cars they drove have disappeared they are no longer there, you know they just get up and float away, okay. The Moon has got gravity, especially on the far side has got gravity, Moranae has 'told' me that if you take Perticus Crater and you stood at the buttom of the crater the gravity is equal to that of Chicargo as if you were standing in Chicargo, it is not the rotation, it is apparently the sunlight, the sun's radiation that create gravity, this is what they 'say', now, our Moon do not turn on it's axis, the rotate around the Earth but we primarily only see one side or 59 percent of it. Next light please. Okay, this was taken from National Geographic, this was in the early in the 1950's, this was NASA's idea of what moon bases would look like, they in fact did do this and create this in February of 1958, so when Kennedy said you know we are going to sent men to the Moon, part of our Government primarily the NSA was already there, they were already there, now folks, you don't hear much about the Russians' space program but let me tell you something, they are a major player and they are also here, they don't work for us, neither do NSA, they work for international bankers who were the new priesthoods for Extraterrestrials, and we are going to cover that. Next light please. Okay, according to the Andromedans, there were primarily 9 huge Dome cities on the Moon, the front and the back, they housed up to 5 million Extraterrestrials at one time, there was water, there was vegetation, there was everything they needed, okay, and these covered hundreds of miles, you know, so when Richard shows you the pictures of the "things", you know, the "shards" so many miles tall, 9 or 10 or 15 miles or what ever it is, he's right, he's absolutely right, you know, but there's more. Okay, next light. Okay, this is along the equator at the far side of the Moon (pointing at what seems to be a pyramid structure), this is what's left of a pyramid, there are 4 pyramids on the Moon, okay, now i can assure you that the pharaohs just a practice did not take the Hebrew bring it up here built and bring it back and doing it right in Egypt, didn't happen. According to the Andromdans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them, some have more, i asked why so people say they are tombs, but the Andromedan perspective is that these are weights, and what they do if you put them in strategic locations they balances the rotation of the planet, it does keep it from wobling which means if the ET's are there colonizing there are no major fluctuations and weather and gravity. Gravity anomalies as well as electromagnetic field which is around every single planet, they has to be balanced, that's what these are for, that's why Giza is the dead center on land mass on planet Earth. Next light please. Folks, i want you to focus on this area right here (pointing at a crater), i want you to focus on this structure in here, those of you who are architects, you know, this area right here, you can see the curves and the angles, there is another bridge here, i want you to notice this lid objects inside crater. Next light please. Okay, there's another bridge, apparently this is inhabited by Extraterrestrials from Orion. I'm also told this is a road that goes into here, there's an elevator that goes up to this area here, and when they land they take an elevator or something down, and then they can walk, because there's atmosphere on the far side of the Moon, this is why the Astronauts took pictures of clouds, you know, it's unbelievable. Next light please. Okay, i want you to focus on this area right here (pointing at some other craters), this is a crater, and there's a structure that comes accross it, you can see the sun coming through this way, you can see it shining right here underneath and you can see this is in the shade, this structure here, this is a 21 mile long bridge.>Richard talks about dome structures, okay, they had some kind of a glass on it, right here. I believe and i'm 'told' that this is what's left of one of Richard's domes, that he have picture of one of them, the long shards and the pieces hanging on, this is what's left of it. You can see there's shiny spot with class, this is right here. This is also was apparently a Dome city, it was destroyed by particle beam weapons between what we now know as the Orion group and a group from the Pleiades. This happened approximately 9600 years ago.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Even if there is no alien race doing all of this to us. Dont you think that this is our probable destiny. Maybe we are talking about ourselves. Maybe its both. Were definitely headed down a similar path. But maybe its because we were made "in their image". I mean when we think of creating A.I., what form do we try to create? We make it in the human image. The parallels within this topic almost speak for.themselves.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Lets assume we have something they want and they have come to earth to conquer. What resource would you think they would be here for? If its not us then we dont any value to them and should be exterminated. If they have the tech to come here slave labor is far to inefficient and problematic. Eliminate any future threat of revolution

They could simply be looking for some real estate.

It is possible that an alien race would covet the Earth, if the Earth was similar in climate, atmosphere, and gravity as their own world (i.e., if the Earth was in "move-in condition). Maybe planets that have the same atmosphere,climate, and gravity of the Earth are not terribly common in this part of the galaxy, so when when these aliens find one (or a few), they might want to use it as a place to expand their own species.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

To what end? What do you presume they hope to gain?

'If' you believe in the existence of an advanced alien race and 'if' they think somewhat like humans then we only have to look at human history, a history of conquest and control. If their nature is similar to human nature they will attempt to take control even if it is for only the sake of control itself.

Genesis 3 verse 22
Behold...the man has become as one of us...to know what is good and what is evil.

Yep.

This fact is so ludicrous and in looneytoon land that no one will ever buy it....thus the reason it succeeds.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

We are not already slaves to Aliens, We are slaves to other humans who have claimed more resources through family deals. We are the arms and legs of the Rich, don't believe me, why do you think you pay taxes?

If you tax the rich, being that there isn't that many compared to poor you actually will come up with less money from taxes than you would than taxing the poor, since there is more poor people or not rich for better terms, you make more since the volume of people whom aren't rich is insane.

another way to do it is, what is the greater sum? 1,000,000 x 0.07% ( of their income ) or 6,000,000,000 x 0.007% ( of their income ) ?

Yes, that's the big secret of our century, people who claim to be rich are no more than tax dodgers, the system is broken, and will not keep ushering in change, well not quarters and dimes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join