It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large creature filmed in HD in Irish lake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
Wow, was this thread a joke and everyone that posted in the thread part of an inside joke?

If you read the youtube comments the author of the video says it was a movie they were filming....if I missed the part that someone pointed out the obvious then I apoligize.

The creator...admits it's a man in a rubber suit being dragged through the water....the suit...is part of the movie.

Way to cyber sleuth ats, hahahaha.

How can you blantly lie like this :"The creator...admits it's a man in a rubber suit being dragged through the water....the suit...is part of the movie."

Prove that this was said/posted on youtube because it would have to be a different
one than what the OP posted.
Please give a link showing that it is a man in a rubber suit.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
Wow, was this thread a joke and everyone that posted in the thread part of an inside joke?

If you read the youtube comments the author of the video says it was a movie they were filming....if I missed the part that someone pointed out the obvious then I apoligize.

The creator...admits it's a man in a rubber suit being dragged through the water....the suit...is part of the movie.

Way to cyber sleuth ats, hahahaha.

Ahhh someone is skimming and not absorbing

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
It could be Morgawr

Isn't that from a different lake? And shouldn't we see its head?

I personally think its either a turtle, or a prank.

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm think'n
the film is in reverse.
And if it were played the way it was recorded you would be able
to see it was being dragged. Watch it again.

I think this proves my theory in another thread that randyvs is indeed a troll.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why is there a guy that looks like a girl dressed in a suit with a fishing rod???Thats like james bond wearing a track suit to work

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

It could be Morgawr

Isn't that from a different lake? And shouldn't we see its head?

I personally think its either a turtle, or a prank.

I'm think'n
the film is in reverse.

I think this proves my theory in another thread that randyvs is indeed a troll.

it was spotted out at sea off cornwell.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I'm think'n
the film is in reverse.

The people aren't reversed though.
speech isn't reversed, the slushing sound isn't reversed.
sounds to me like your theory is debunked more than this sea creature is.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So this video is likely suggesting that it is that creature... Didn't realise.

So if there is a myth in that place this might be a fake, like Loch Ness monster...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

So this video is likely suggesting that it is that creature... Didn't realise.

So if there is a myth in that place this might be a fake, like Loch Ness monster...

I am unsure were this footage was shot but I know of the cryptoid at cornwell.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
At the risk of being ridiculed I would like to share an experience that I had a few yrs ago. I was riding on the ferry between Plattsburg NY and Vermont. I was In an 18wheeler and had a woman riding with me. As we were traversing the lake ( west to east) I was looking out across the lake toward the north. As I'm looking about I notice what at first appears to be the wake from a boat but I don't see any boats around. Well... as I'm beginning to wonder what this wave is doing out in the middle of the lake it suddenly grows taller and longer and begins to move horizontally toward the east the same direction as the ferry. It is moving with what I can only describe as an ondulating motion. I'm able to see the darkness of it's body just beneath the surface of the water. Imagine seeing a giant snake ( approx 30-40ft long ) swimming through the water (Thats what it looked like from where I was). It was probably 300-400yds away. Anyways ...as soon as I realize that it was something very out of the ordinary. I told the woman ( she was talking on my cell phone ) to look at it and also asked her for my phone back so I could take a picture of it. But then i remembered that I had a disposable camera in the truck ( used for taking pics of accident damage or damage to freight). So I stood up to look for it in the overhead compartments and finally found it and removed it from the package and wound it to take a pic....but, by the time I put it up and started shooting it the "creature" had submerged. I got out of my truck and walked to a car that was behind me on the ferry and asked them if they had seen " it"...they looked at me with a blank stare and wouldn't even roll their window down to talk to me. When exiting the ferry I told the attendant about it and she said she didn't see it and had never seen it. I also stopped at a local general store and saw the captain of the ferry in there and asked her if she had seen it and she said no as well.

The woman that was with me definitely saw it and was actually somewhat terrified at the sight of it. She actually got a much better look at it then I did ( Because I spent a min or so looking for the camera ). She claimed to have seen the head of it and said that it had a human face which seemed very strange to me. But I have since seen an artists depiction of "Champ" that was made I think in the 1800's and it had a human looking face as well...so maybe she wasn't imagining it? Well...anyways that my story. I have looked back many times and wish I had done differently ( Used cell camera, tooted my horn and pointed so other's would have seen it....people in cars did not have the veiw that I did as I was sitting up high and the sides of the ferry blocked cars from being able to see)) But, that's the way it goes. I'm sure this won't be of much help to most of the people on here but I can say that I myself am convinced that "something" unusual lives in lake Champlain.

Harry

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Do you think I give a crap if it is ?

Seriously ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The people aren't reversed though.
speech isn't reversed, the slushing sound isn't reversed.

He is a troll, his theory wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

EDIT: he said as much himself

edit on 28-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Look if you're gonna stock me at least join my fan club so you're documented k? Not asking to much is it ?
edit on 28-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
sigh, another thing to point out....

Why would someone add filters to a rough cut of an unfinished product?

Spruce up the cutting room footage of something that won't even be in the self made movie?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It looks like the Giant Octopus from The Fellowship of the Ring

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

yeah, there isnt really enough information to go on here. it could just as easily be a guy with flippers on and some kind of plastic shape above him. Still though if it is real then I'd hope that this would open the door so someone else can get closer, more detailed video.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This looks staged just because if anyone actually filmed a strange creature i think the first reaction is 'it looks staged' or 'fake' because our brain cannot process it as something we can pigeon hole in our meager brains.

As a big fan of crypto stuff I've seen and studied all clips of so called loch-monsters and strange cryptids... and this could easily be staged... as in its a prop pulled by a boat off screen... perhaps rigged with air ballast which can be released so it submerges on cue.

So it could be for a film.

All I can add personally as someone who lived in Ireland for a few months is that it doesn't surprise me to see someone in Ireland fishing on a boat in a suit.

In fact I disregarded that bit and actually thought it added authenticity...

Who would try and fake a sea creature but mess it up by having the fisherman in a suit?

Or its a great triple bluff!

edit on 28-4-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I like how the zoom goes blurry only when the object is out of the water. Once it goes under water and passes by the small boat the zoom works pretty clearly.

I haven't read through all the posts , but I say HOAX based on convenience factor.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's the Irish Sea not a lake.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

If ever a thread proved that Videos need to be watched on Youtube and not the little ATS box, then this "suit" thread was it.

If those people were afraid to get out of their car on the ferry then they were proabbly too afraid to see a giant snake.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Conall Melarkey 15 hours ago [the guy in the suit] writes:

Can't believe people are suggesting this is just a viral promotion for our wee college project, which is only like 2 minutes long. We're not even going to upload it to YouTube

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join