It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeowners fend off bailiffs, aided by POLICE! WOW

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Let me assure you, it's only because this guy read the law out to the police. The police will usaully tell you not to obstruct them because they have the court order.

You'd be better off 'cus then you can sue the P.D. along with the bank...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

It would certainly help with my and others piece of mind!

Be my guest and achieve your peace of mind.

Where do live for christ sake? The North pole!

We were born into this system, you cant avoid it short of living in a deep hole in the ground!

Think on this, you are also enabling "Them" simply by utilising their technology aka the internet by participating in this discussion. We utilise the tools that we have after all!

The only power a banker possesses is the power of credit (They possess the power of money creation, but the money they create can only be lent out, not freely distributed).

Yes, banking enabled the explosion in technological growth, but didn't create the technologies themselves. No, I don't participate in the banking system by using technologies enabled by modern banking.

Anyway, if you feel everything that exists is because of the bankers, what happens when you hang them? Will you suddenly stop using everything that exists?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwhiteandblue

Exactly, . Maybe these magistrate docs are cheaper for the banks to obtain than high court docs, so they try to hustle people on illegally with bailiffs and the cheaper court documents.

If so its shady business and anyone these thugs evict is unlawful unless the occupants are willing to leave of their own free will.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

"Anyway, if you feel everything that exists is because of the bankers, what happens when you hang them? Will you suddenly stop using everything that exists?"

Where have i stated existence is conditional on the fact that Banks, Bankers exist???

I do feel that they influence our existence from birth given the fact that they have immense power over our every day lifes.

So whats your plan? Keep the bankers and the system that we have in place and somehow make it work???

Nice pipe dream!
edit on 16-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I don't know the particulars of this eviction. I do evictions once in a while for the banks here in the US. I find that the people who are losing their home are delinquent in their payments and it is the paperwork in question.

I have seen the bad and the good. Here a policeman/sheriff always goes in first when I open the door. Anyone who thinks a locksmith is needed to get in a home is sadly mistaken. The door locks are easily removed even by a novice. The locks are an illusion of security.

I have changed the locks on probably more than a thousand homes here in the US that are in foreclosure. Is it a good thing? No ... is it necessary.. yes

Letting people stay in homes they failed to pay for is the same abuse of the system that the banks are using. I do not condone either!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Are you a locksmith or bailiff/court official?

Letting people stay in homes they failed to pay for is the same abuse of the system that the banks are using. I do not condone either

Because, you say you dont condone what the banks do, yet carry out the dirty deeds for them.
are you a real person? I'd have more respect if you just choose a side. To not condone it but to support it cancels out your opinion on the matter. Which is it?

edit on 16-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

"I do evictions once in a while for the banks here in the US"

How can you wake up in the morning look in the mirror and know that you do what you do???

Have you no shame???

Sorry if those questions seem harsh, i just cannot understand how one could choose such a profession that causes other human beings such mental torture, pain and anguish.

Buddy you are part of the problem not the solution!

Dont be a Sith mate, turn to the light, Jedi up, theres still time, its never to late! LoL

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So whats your plan? Keep the bankers and the system that we have in place and somehow make it work???

Nice pipe dream!

Your inconsistencies are interesting. On the one hand you claim you have no power over even participating in the banking system or not and on the other claim to have power of choice over keeping them or removing them.

I don't participate in the system since I don't buy stuff on credit (I use credit cards for convenience, but pay them in full when the bill is due). I also pretend I have the power of choice in keeping the banking system or removing it. The only choice I have is my level of participation in it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

"Your inconsistencies are interesting."

To err is Human after all!

"On the one hand you claim you have no power over even participating in the banking system or not and on the other claim to have power of choice over keeping them or removing them. "

You remove a cancer, do you not?

Individuals such as myself have no power thats the point! We need to stand united against tyranny!

If not then what is the point???

"I don't participate in the system since I don't buy stuff on credit (I use credit cards for convenience, but pay them in full when the bill is due). I also pretend I have the power of choice in keeping the banking system or removing it. The only choice I have is my level of participation in it."

So you're telling me that my participation is somehow wrong, while acknowledging your participate! I take it you do acknowledge the fact since we are having this conversation in the fist place on the net. A technology the banks employ that allows them control the masses.

Very hypocritical of you, and also very Human.

You do see that your argument is circular!

At least i want to affect a change! To take away the power base form the totalitarian scum at the helm can only be a good thing IMHO!

""let the heavens fall through justice be done""

Proper justice! Not some blind lady with a set of scales tipped in favour of TPTB!

Blood justice if necessary! Thats my stance!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Our police in America have been militarized and brainwashed and cooperate with the corporate/state union (i.e. fascism).

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How can anyone sympathizing with the bankers ? They are responsible for multiple occasions of misuse with other peoples money, they are are living on creating debt and then you cant understand why people can get to a point where they cant pay back their debt with interest ? Jesus!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Because it works for them, they may not have tasted crisis, others may be wealthy and can see the banks are the only thing protecting that wealth as it would be silly to have a couple mil under our mattress. Others lives my rely on the structure, as their jobs are within the system, others, they just can't see how it would work any other way, some may be scared of the unknown and willingly defend the system that seeks to enslave, in a better the devil you know type scinario.

Hehe, hope that broadens the perspective for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yea, I guess you hit the nail on the head there.
As the way things a going at the moment, I guess they soon will see how a financial crisis really feels like.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

"How can anyone sympathizing with the bankers ?"

Because evil prevails when good men fail to act! Anyone in agreement with the bankers rhetoric has become complacent, essentially brainwashed to believe they do what they do because they are a necessary evil!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Individuals such as myself have no power thats the point! We need to stand united against tyranny!

If not then what is the point???

The banker has power because you give to him by participating in it by borrowing. If you stop borrowing, the banker's power vanishes into thin air.

When you stop living on credit I will believe you want to end the tyranny of the bankers. Until then your claims are hollow.

So you're telling me that my participation is somehow wrong, while agreeing that you also participate!

My "participation" doesn't help the bankers any. Frankly if everyone "participated" the way I did (where the bank doesn't earn a penny of interest on the money they lend) there won't be any credit cards around. If the bank cancelled my credit card, it would make little difference to the way I live.

At least i want to affect a change! To take away the power base form the totalitarian scum at the helm can only be a good thing IMHO!

If you did, you wouldn't hand power to the bankers by borrowing from them.

""let the heavens fall through justice be done""

Proper justice! Not some blind lady with a set of scales tipped in favour of TPTB!

Blood justice if necessary! Thats my stance!

Yeah, right! People who do not have a modicum of financial self-control and pretending to be victims would somehow render "justice"

The only thing such people achieve is turn over power from one set of power-brokers to another with absolutely zero change to their own existence.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Buddy i dont know how you can possibly want the status quo and current financial establishment to remain in place and power? Or if that is even the case?

With change comes opportunity, surely we can't be any worse off without these social leeches aka banker scum?

I have made my feelings on the matter blatantly apparent. So i ask you, how would you fix the mess that in our infinite wisdom we call society? Baring in mind that you cannot make an omelet with out smashing a few eggs. And that there is no such thing as social change without great upheaval!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Buddy i dont know how you can possibly want the status quo and current financial establishment to remain in power?

They remain in power because people like you give them the power.

surely we can't be any worse off without these social leeches aka banker scum?

Yes, we can be whole lot worse off, when far more irresponsible people than the bankers, the kind that blame the bankers for their being in debt or unable to pay their mortgages, come into power.

The kind that I would like to see in power (those who treat it as a responsibility) are unlikely to come to power anyway.

So go and mobilise all the irresponsible insolvent guys who scapegoat the bankers for their insolvency. I doubt you will succeed, but don't care either way.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Jesus guy.

Take a look on how commercials keep feed the American dream to thousands of youngsters, all they have to do is take a little loan and BAM, their in it for life.

Here in Denmark even our politicians goes out and say SPEND money, we need to keep the money flowing, and now when everything has fallen apart they have the nerve to say it is the peoples fault for not spending less. Christ, talk about mixed information will ya.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow Mr. Overlord.....I think you miss the point of the video. How do we know about this guy and his inability to pay the mortgage? His wife may have gotten cancer and died in england's wonderful state run healthcare system. He may have gotten sick but that is not the point at all.

The point is that the banksters employee dirty tricks and commit crimes to get their greedy little fingers on someones personal property so the can then turn around and start all over again. This is a worldwide problem and it is exactly why the vid was made. This vid was made to show their country and the world what types of crimes that are committed against the people by the banks and their hired thugs. It isn't about how or why that guy can't make his house payment.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

"They remain in power because people like you give them the power."

That sentence has all the hallmarks of racism my friend. Dont think you want to go down that road now do you?

"people like you" tut, tut!

That aside ile bite. Please elaborate since you seem to know me. How exactly am i allowing banks to remain in power? And dont give me any gibberish about me being part of the system because its a closed system, i cant just step out and go live on some other planet. There is no escaping these people short of being dead! Even then there is an inheritance tax!

Its a lose lose situation with these banker ologarts!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join