It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Brother - "Obama Bullied our Family"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

The public outcry was flamed up by faulty press info. Zimmerman is now a scapegote.

I'd say the public outcry was because of the inadequacy of Sanford PD's investigation, and rather than being a scapegoat, Zimmerman was just being made to face the music for his actions, as he should have done from week one of a properly carried out inquiry into the death of a young man.
edit on 8-2-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
youtu.be...

How is it more tragic then the hundreds of kids dying in Chicago, Mr. Obama?

Obama's South Side neighbors have pleaded with the president to come back and call for national action on inner-city violence. Yet their pleas have been ignored ever since last summer, when the city reached the milestone of having had more homicide victims through the first six months of the year than the number of U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan in the same time period.

www.startribune.com...

Oh, I know exposing those deaths/murders didn't help your, "never let a crisis go to waste," campaign strategy, in fact it would have hurt it.

Yes, his death was tragic, but why was his death the one you choose among the many.

Divide and conquer.

edit on 082828p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If Zimmerman got himself a Jewish Lawyer, both he and his lawyer would be instant millionaires.

Dude ....

Anyways .... Alan Gershowitz, who is both Jewish and brilliant, has come out saying that the case against Zimmerman is pathetic and that the prosecutor should be ashamed. Zimmermans lawyer is O'Mara (last I saw) .. that doesn't sound Jewish to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Yes Obama is the highest law enforcement official in the nation.

With government and "law enforcement" officials like this, who needs the mafia? I wonder if the world court will eventually get involved over the hundreds of women and children this top-law-enforcement monster has murdered?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep, more like whining. Obama did not bully his family
, maybe his brother should look towards Zimmerman himself and point fingers. Had George stayed put in his truck, it would all be very different for the Zimmerman family, and life would be far easier.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
It was bullying because Obama should have never spoken to the matter

I'm sorry but I still don't see where the bully is? Obama came out and spoke about the incident, as is his right regardless of being president. In no way did he target the Zimmerman Family, rather he focused on the loss of Martin.

If this is how the Zimmerman family intends to deal with this situation George has found himself in, by whining for publicity through rightwing media outlets, they will not achieve much.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
People are so quick to speak of divide and conquer, considering the many "divide and conquer" threads these very same people participate in, and low and behold, the OP even has the nerve to link us to Brietbart's website. But the president is dividing the nation?

hmm.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Definitely whining.
What did Obama say that was "bullying"?

If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

How is that "bullying"???

Ummm.....Obama could be the hooded executioner and you the one with their neck in the guillotine...and your head would still sing his praises from the bottom of the basket......how can you...NOT...see that he used his bully pulpit to try this case before the facts were even known.....give me a break...you cannot seriously defend his actions on this one...The sheer lengths that you drones will go...........un-freaking believable.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
wrong reply, sorry

edit on 8-2-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
Robert Zimmerman is trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame by whining

But go ahead and make another Obama bashing thread.

We haven't had one of those for a while.

I believe obama is bashing himself. By ignoring the economy altogether, to spend time and resources to erode The Constitution, he has, at least, allowed the economy to languish, rather than simply strangling it altogether. Change.

Obama is just a figurehead for assimilation. I guess they can destroy only one thing at a time. Now it's a few amendments. Later it's a world power grab, so they don't get persecuted again.

Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

If the facts weren't even known, it was because the Sanford PD had already decided the outcome of the case the moment they saw a black teenager dead on the grass, and heard Zimmerman's lameass excuse for why it happened.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join