It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Brother - "Obama Bullied our Family"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's been a while since we had a Zimmerman thread, so this should be fun.

Story Here - Zimmerman Brother - Obama Bullied Our Family" - with video

Robert saved especially harsh criticism for President Obama, who inserted himself in the Zimmerman case, even inviting race-baiter Al Sharpton to the White House shortly after Sharpton threatened the town of Sanford over the Police Department’s decision not to arrest Zimmerman originally. When the President was asked about the Zimmerman case in the Rose Garden, Robert said, “Here was this president, from the backdrop of the Rose Garden, making comments about someone based on his skin color. I think we felt bullied, we were a little let down initially, and that disappointment grew because if you don’t have the support of at least the law on your side, of the most powerful man in the Western Hemisphere reminding the world that it is entitled to watch, reminding Americans that the world is watching and that we will get through this with due process, but instead bringing up statements about his skin color … it was alarming to say the least.”

Robert went further: “I don’t think a white president would have been able to get away with the same thing from the Rose Garden in an election season.”

Well .. does he have a point or is he just whining? Should Obama have kept his nose out of it? Obama didn't have any facts at all .. just emotion and assumption. Or is Obama's micromanaging of these alleged 'racial' incidents appropriate? Obama is allowed to have an opinion of course. And he's allowed to express it. But he's using the White House as a back drop .. and his words get MUCH more attention than just the average joe on the street. So does he have a responsibilty to stay out of these things or a responsibility to jump in ??

Remember - It's not an isolated incident. Obama put his foot in his mouth saying "the cops acted stupidly" with that deal between his friend Henry Louis Gates of Harvard and the police .. which famously led to that stupid White House 'beer summit'.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Definitely whining.
What did Obama say that was "bullying"?

If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

How is that "bullying"???

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Robert Zimmerman is trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame by whining

But go ahead and make another Obama bashing thread.

We haven't had one of those for a while.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

How is that "bullying"???

I think he was talking about using the power of the White House .. the backdrop of the White House .. bringing in a race baiter like Sharpton and publically siding with him.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Race-baiting. Or at least an extremely racist statement.

Really... he would look like him?

Just what is out beloved President saying here? That all [insert color of the day] people look the same?

edit on 6-2-2013 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
Robert Zimmerman is trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame by whining

Actually, I think it's more like he's trying to START his 15 minutes of fame.
I don't think anyone has heard of this guy .. not really ..

But go ahead and make another Obama bashing thread.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just another example of Obama being a divider and not a uniter.

But please folks continue to defend him. It's fun to watch.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes Obama is the highest law enforcement official in the nation. He should have either stayed out of it entirely or said the law and laws will handle it and everyone deserves due process and is considered innocent until a jury decides otherwise. His input has influence - OBVIOUSLY!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Yes Obama is the highest law enforcement official in the nation.

Okay .. someone check it. Obama is a 'law enforcement official'??
I know he sits in the spot of 'Commander in Chief' of the armed forces.
But is that 'law enforcement'??

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You are correct, the notoriety of being the top law enforcement official would fall to the Attorney General. (which considering it's currently Eric Holder kinda makes my stomach churn)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Whew! Well, he is the Drone King, so I guess he has entered the realm of law enforcement official, hasn't he?

Just didn't think of it that way.

Judge, jury, executioner, constitution slayer, and fabricator in cheif.

Law fabricator! Law fabricator! Sorry, King Obama, don't drone me, bro!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

There is no need to check that! Mr. Obama's record, as President, shows that he only circumvents existing laws, and makes his own rules. There is no evidence that he has EVER enforced ANY laws.

I feel that "bullying" may not be the proper verb, but:
As a lawyer, he knows that it violates the "ethical rules of conduct" for an attorney to create, or support, prejudice concerning a potential criminal case. Either he didn't care, or he did so intentionally. I feel that the latter is true!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 6-2-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
don't drone me, bro!

Okay .. that was really good!

Originally posted by BenReclused
Mr. Obama's record, as President, shows that he only circumvents existing laws, and makes his own rules.

Kinda like what a bully would do ...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Some extra information about Zimmerman you might not have known. He worked for the government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by JBA2848
So I guess everybody knows George Zimmermans friend by now. Joe Oliver news anchor man from a local Orlando News Station. Well im sure you've heard about him working with George Zimmerman after the Lawrence O'Donnell interview. Well that place they worked at was Digital Risk, LLC. Well I bring up the name of the place because there is more to that story then people have found out about. Digital Risk, LLC is a mortgage fraud investigation company. They do monitoring and survallence of mortgage companies for the government. Hell the Chairman of the company was at the White House last week. He gave a speach at the White House Business Council in Washington D.C. And you wonder why Obama was asked about this case last week when he said "If I had a son he would look like Treyvon. The media knew what they were asking. He probly just got done talking with the boss of George Zimmerman and his propaganda freind Joe Oliver. So is this company more than what they seem? Are they also part of the Infragard? Is this company a handler of George Zimmerman and Joe Oliver? Did Obama have there boss come in so he could ask what the hell happened with our guy down there in Florida and what is all this propaganda and cover up crap?

Digital Risk, LLC goes to the White House. March 22
digitalrisk.com...

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" March 23
www.cbsnews.com...

Joe Oliver works at Digital Risk, LLC.
www.linkedin.com...

Lawrence O'Donnell interview.
video.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 29-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Heres a article from a sister company of Digital Risk, LLC. Which shows some of the details of what the FBI and I guess the Treasury do with such companies.

Cindi Dixon, CEO of Mela Capital Group, a mortgage quality control risk management firm, says the most common frauds continue to be income and employment misrepresentation and occupancy fraud — where there is deception about whether a home is owner-occupied or an investment property.

However, over the last 12 to 18 months, she’s also seen trends in mortgage fraud emerge. They include land-title lien fraud, which involves liens that are recorded fraudulently on properties and illegal transfers of ownership, and organized crime fraud, which involves organized fraud rings purchasing properties under straw-buyers names and using the homes for crimes like drug and human trafficking and credit card manufacturing. False identity use to purchase a home is also growing, she said.

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said.

www.cnbc.com...

This reminds me of the same scam Anonymous is used to promote. Anonymous is blamed for hacking credit cards from all over. Then you are told to contact your credit card companies. They sign you up for credit card monitoring in order to protect your credit card for a small fee. Then that credit card monitoring company sells the information to the government for a fee. You pay for your own government spying. And they use the same process used by Facebook government database. Third party sales of information. The government is wanting to sale Facebook to the stockmarket so they don't have to pay for the whole thg any more. They want to just buy third party for now on. Its cheaper.

And like I said earlier who pays over ten thousand dollars to train each and every employee besides the government?
edit on 2-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is some more information on Zimmerman.

reply to post by Pilot

I think Zmmerman used abuse of power through his work to try and get out of trouble. And he seems to also used techniques learned from his work to hide money. He also used the position his father had as a judge to try and get the case thrown out befor it was even made. Even the guy Joe Oliver who worked at the same company as the propaganda writer for the company went on a MSM campaign to try and change the public opinon of him. And the government itself seems to be trying to hide the fact he worked for the government. Hell even the governor is signing Florida executive orders of the governor related to this case and not releasing those orders to the public. You will only find one for the special investigation. All the rest are not released?

Florida executive orders of the governor
edocs.dlis.state.fl.us...

Document on perjury.
www.scribd.com...

On the perjury document yoou will see they keep the amounts under $10,000 this keeps the amounts from being flagged. They also discuss buying gift cards to hide money. They also discuss placing money in and out of safety deposit boxes. All kinds of tricks for hiding money. Either he is a organised crime figure or he is abusing the knowledge given to him by his employer for fraud investigations. Which they spent $10,000 training him in. But the government to avoid embarrassment is trying to hide.

Does this make you think about what you have not been told about this case yet?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Kinda like what a bully would do ...

I won't deny that!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just another example of Obama being a divider and not a uniter.

Race, religion, ideology, left and right, conservative and liberal... One could go on and on and on.

These divisions existed long before Obama, though no one has been quite as effective at exploiting them for political gains and/or objectives.

edit on 6-2-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Let's face it it is pretty $hitty for the president to get involved without all the facts.

He was just pandering to his base anyway, to get re-elected.

How do you get a fair trial with the president of the united states getting involved and trying you in the public eye, putting you whole family in danger,

Hell yes he was bullied.
edit on 022828p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
don't drone me, bro!

Good one, gonna add it to my signature.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You are correct, the notoriety of being the top law enforcement official would fall to the Attorney General. (which considering it's currently Eric Holder kinda makes my stomach churn)

Obama is Holder's boss. Holder is subordinate to the President. The president takes an oath to uphold the laws of the constitution which affords a trial by jury of peers and habeus corpus. This is a study of executive powers of the president under Article 2. He's the highest ranking law enforcement official in the nation.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join