It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Can't you read? I said "his eye glasses don't lie". It was a simple test, you failed it.

oh...

which part of his glasses dont lie then??

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

Can't you read? I said "his eye glasses don't lie". It was a simple test, you failed it.

oh...

The frame and both lenses.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

As opposed to the Apollo 12 command module window, which apparently can make a robotic arm look like an astronaut, or vice versa.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

As opposed to the Apollo 12 command module window, which apparently can make a robotic arm look like an astronaut, or vice versa.

Reflections become whatever his fantasy wants them to be where just lucky it he didnt think it was Richard Nixon so at least be grateful for that.

Oh and just since irrelevant information seems to be posted by some but keeping in line with Richard Nixon today in 1975 was the fall of saigon ending the vietnam war.I suspect it was a fake however and never actually occurred it was fabricated by Richard Nixon. All we have is a bunch of witnesses and photos it was obviously faked.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

oh...

Oh..

What makes you say the frame and lens don't lie?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

oh...

Oh..

choos, I made an off hand comment about a low budget, MIT science film from the 1960's. What is the purpose for this new line of questioning?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Reflections become whatever his fantasy wants them to be where just lucky it he didnt think it was Richard Nixon so at least be grateful for that.

Oh and just since irrelevant information seems to be posted by some but keeping in line with Richard Nixon today in 1975 was the fall of saigon ending the vietnam war.I suspect it was a fake however and never actually occurred it was fabricated by Richard Nixon. All we have is a bunch of witnesses and photos it was obviously faked.

In Saigon there had to be hundreds of camera men, thousands of cameras taking millions of pictures of the downfall.
On the "moon" there were twelve guys with twelve cameras.

Why are you comparing the fall of Saigon to the moon landings?
Why are you trying to blame the fall of Saigon on Richard Nixon... he resigned August 9, 1974.
The fall of Saigon actually took 3 days... it started on April 27th, ended on the 30th 1975.

That's 8 months after Nixon creeped out of the White House! Blame Gerald Ford for the Fall of Saigon, not Nixon!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

In Saigon there had to be hundreds of camera men, thousands of cameras taking millions of pictures of the downfall.

On the "moon" there were twelve guys with twelve cameras.

Why are you comparing the fall of Saigon to the moon landings?

Why are you trying to blame the fall of Saigon on Richard Nixon... he resigned August 9, 1974.

The fall of Saigon actually took 3 days... it started on April 27th, ended on the 30th 1975.

That's 8 months after Nixon creeped out of the White House! Blame Gerald Ford for the Fall of Saigon, not Nixon!

Probably for the same reason you think "nixon" should get credit for Apollo when the program started years before he took office.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Probably for the same reason you think "nixon" should get credit for Apollo when the program started years before he took office.

Nixon was Ike's VP. Ike signed the NASA into existence. Nixon exercised a lot of extra power during Ike's second term. If you go back and read the history books and the critical analysis it will explain how the power of the office of VP was greatly expanded, because Ike was sick all the time with his strokes and heart attacks.

Which president truly deserves the most credit for Apollo? I say it's Richard Nixon.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

oh...

Oh..

choos, I made an off hand comment about a low budget, MIT science film from the 1960's. What is the purpose for this new line of questioning?

i want to know where i went wrong.. apparently i cant read and i failed.. so i want you to explain to me where i failed..

so what part of the glasses (the frame and lens) dont lie?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Nixon was Ike's VP. Ike signed the NASA into existence. Nixon exercised a lot of extra power during Ike's second term. If you go back and read the history books and the critical analysis it will explain how the power of the office of VP was greatly expanded, because Ike was sick all the time with his strokes and heart attacks.

Which president truly deserves the most credit for Apollo? I say it's Richard Nixon.

and what about from 61-69?? nixon was not Vice President nixon was not president so what happened there?? was everything real?
edit on 1-5-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

and what about from 61-69?? nixon was not Vice President nixon was not president so what happened there?? was everything real?

Go to a book store choos!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

the book store doesnt have your theory though.. only way to find out what you believe is to ask you.. and yet you evade the questions all the time.. whats that?? transfer??

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

What is that supposed to mean? I think most history books will agree that between Nov 1963 and Jan 1969 the Apollo program was reporting ultimately to Lyndon Johnson. If Johnson's main political rival was somehow cooking up a parallel "fake Apollo" program using the same technology, the same technicians and the same crew, ready to launch within weeks of taking office, then I think he would have found out.

Johnson even attended the Apollo 11 launch in person. Nixon didn't bother. I'm sure if I was into conspiracies I could read some meaning into that.

*lights blue touchpaper and retires to safe distance*

edit on 1-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Go read some history books. This is a good one: M Erickon "Into the unknown together".

Here's some more history from Eisenhower.

"Anybody who would spend $40 billion in a race to the moon for national prestige is nuts."

Eisenhower was a pragmatist who did not believe in prestige stunts like Apollo. He was more concerned by the national security threat from Soviet space advances and also had no desire to extend his own military's use of space.

The impetus to go to the moon and do the other things was Kennedy's. Eisenhower's VP was a political leech who took the credit from Kennedy's ambition then swung the space programme back round to LEO missions like the ones his former boss preferred.

Nixon had nothing to do with Apollo, it was just a photocall for him.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Eisenhower was a pragmatist who did not believe in prestige stunts like Apollo.

It was Ike's tape recorded voice echoing off the Project Score satellite ...

It captured world attention by broadcasting a Christmas message via short wave radio from U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower through an on-board tape recorder

Were you saying that Ike did not believe in prestige stunts because he obviously got some p.r. mileage out of it..... on Christmas, no less.

Fast forward 10 years and a lot of things had changed.. but there was another Christmas prestige stunt... they called it Apollo 8.
edit on 5/1/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

What is that supposed to mean?

It means choos doesn't have an adequate appreciation for the Nixon narrative. I was merely suggesting that he might fill the blanks by reading a book (or two, or twelve) on Nixon.

I think most history books will agree that between Nov 1963 and Jan 1969 the Apollo program was reporting ultimately to Lyndon Johnson. If Johnson's main political rival was somehow cooking up a parallel "fake Apollo" program using the same technology, the same technicians and the same crew, ready to launch within weeks of taking office, then I think he would have found out.

My theory does not include any extra Saturn/Apollo hardware or launches. I don't support or argue for that theory. My theory does include NASA and CIA working in parallel, on the basis of national security, to simulate "moon" landings and protect whatever secrets they found on the actual moon itself.

Johnson even attended the Apollo 11 launch in person. Nixon didn't bother. I'm sure if I was into conspiracies I could read some meaning into that.
*lights blue touchpaper and retires to safe distance*

I do appreciate that most Apollo Defenders are well read on Apollo.... I think that's why we are all here to test the official narrative and have friendly discussions about it. What I don't understand is the extreme prejudice against Apollo Reviewers. Why was Richard Nixon not at the Apollo 11 launch? Well, he wanted to have dinner with the astronauts 48hours before the launch but he was persuaded to not do that because of the pre-launch quarantine. However, Deke Slayton was there to wake up and have breakfast with the astronauts on the morning of the launch. Was Deke on quarantine, too? I don't know.

Nixon was busy with the botched attempt to murder Ted Kennedy at Chappaquiddick on Friday night, July 18, 1969. I don't think this was a coincidence. It's probably a good topic for another thread.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

the book store doesnt have your theory though.. only way to find out what you believe is to ask you.. and yet you evade the questions all the time.. whats that?? transfer??

NASA has something to hide.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

NASA has something to hide.

nice glittering generality and transfer to answer my question regarding your theory.....

now what happened to the apollo program when Nixon was neither vice president nor president??

p.s. why did you suggest that the reflection off that presenters glasses didnt lie??
edit on 2-5-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Answered questions for you here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join